Arsenal appoint Sven Mislintat as head of recruitment

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

Re: Arsenal appoint Sven Mislintat as head of recruitment

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:06 am
Look, (sorry, I meant Looooook) we can all take the piss here but this means NOTHING, it means ZERO, ZILCH, De NADA, until they get the root cause of our problems out of the fucking club and we all know that root cause is Vic Akers. :censored:

#catalystforchange

#ivanknows
I saw Vic the other day he either has a lovely (young) wife or a gorgeous daughter couldnt decide who she was :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Look, (sorry, I meant Looooook) we can all take the piss here but this means NOTHING, it means ZERO, ZILCH, De NADA, until they get the root cause of our problems out of the fucking club and we all know that root cause is Vic Akers. :censored:

#catalystforchange

#ivanknows
I concur...Vic Akers is the man behind all that wenger does and says - he advises on all team selections, tactics (well sort of) and it is HE who decides what Tibetan bells are used in the half-time meditation sessions....

MInd you he did win more trophies with the Arsenal Women's Team than The Great Man himself has with the 1st team. FACT!. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:04 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

#catalystforchange

#ivanknows
I saw Vic the other day he either has a lovely (young) wife or a gorgeous daughter couldnt decide who she was :?
They are twins mate - the two females that is - so one is his missus and the other is the stand by. :-P