Director Of Football Incoming

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GoonerMuzz

Re: Director Of Football Incoming

Post by GoonerMuzz »

augie wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:47 am
xisstential wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:12 am
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... s-11604105

This should clear things up for all you hopefuls

Wenker has also said today that cech can play on at the top level for another 5 years ................. delusional doesn't come close to summing him up :roll:
Look, this may not accelerate the senile old c.unts departure, but it certainly is already publicly questioning his authority, hence the fact that he is being questioned about his power at press conferences - people aren't stupid enough to believe that these new appointments will have zero impact on him, and even if they only take 5% of his power away from him, it is still a positive for me 8)
He certainly didn't seem impressed when asked about the appointments, a quote from him:

"I know them all because I've been in the game before them," he added. "In every club in Europe, basically I know them all."

Arrogant *word censored* is implying that he knows better than everyone else in football, maybe, just maybe he is beginning to feel his grip on power slacken and doesn't like it :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

All I read there was;
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:34 pm
I'm trying to be positive with this.

Even then, he can't figure out tactics for shit, so fuck it.
:D :wink:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

He certainly didn't seem impressed when asked about the appointments, a quote from him:

"I know them all because I've been in the game before them," he added. "In every club in Europe, basically I know them all."

Of course he does, is there anything or anybody that he doesn't know ?? Have you noticed when journo's ask him "Are you surprised....." the answer is always no. No would imply something has happened without his foresight or knowledge and that just does not happen.

Why , in his mid forties, and what should be the prime, of your managerial career, had Wenger been banished to managing in Japan??

Arsenal made Wenger, Wenger did not make Arsenal. Arsenal rescued him and he has been given power at a massive club like people cannot even dream about.