Tonight's and Tomorrows PL games

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Tonight's and Tomorrows PL games

Post by mcdowell42 »

Leicester 2-0 HT :lol:

Hope this doesn't upset any spurs fans on here :wink:

rodders999

Re: Tonight's and Tomorrows PL games

Post by rodders999 »

This greatest scum team of all time is a bit shit isn't it :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:46 pm
when Man City go SIXTEEN points clear of them tomorrow they will be closer to the bottom than the top :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:53 pm
rodders999 wrote:
when Man City go SIXTEEN points clear of them tomorrow they will be closer to the bottom than the top :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:53 pm
rodders999 wrote:
They are falling away while we are slowly but surely hauling City in. Wenger has adopted completely different tactics this season...I reckon we'll be top by end of Jan & out of sight by end of March :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Spuds fan on Twitter moaning about Harry Kane being too greedy...76 shots so far this season ,needs to pass more....One of their own indeed...and they say we are fickle.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Wham warm up for Wednesday by beating Chavs...

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Salah just scored a peach, he's the pl top scorer and does look the part, Everton have been shit and the only highlight for them was old Mr ginsters himself being caught yelling "get the fuck over!!!!!"

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just watching Liverpool playing and its so obvious that Salah and Mane are going to absolutely rip us a new one before Xmas. Simple pace and a real directness.....as opposed to our bunch of sideways passing limpdicks

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

So City go to OT and win basically they have sewn up the title already, 15 wins from 16 games, our invincibles record is under threat, in someways that worries me but I think I'm past caring now.

We could never have got Pep as he would demand ambition and investment which we all know Kroenke would never back, the corporation is in far safer hands with "company man" Wenger.

:banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

City were much better team, always looked dangerous going forward and if it wasn't for some over playing in the final third it would have been a bigger win...At no point did I think they were hanging on ..Utd were as good as they were last week, just playing a superior team today..

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Newspaper reports say it all kicked off after the game in the dressing room area..Jose took exception to City player's celebrations and went to their dressing room to let them know that..He got abused and had milk (?) thrown at him among other things..It's reported that Lukaku was heavily involved in the altercation which also saw Arteta covered in blood..

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Is it just me or is Jurgen Klopp turning into one of the most annoying figures in football? ..all hype but little substance..Great character apparently because he is so passionate and pulls funny faces on the touchline. Disrespects convention and opposing managers with his over the top celebrations which are all designed for media coverage. Yet he cannot handle one question off the script he wants.
Would he really have been an improvement on Wenger? I was convinced then that he would, not so now.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:30 am
Is it just me or is Jurgen Klopp turning into one of the most annoying figures in football? ..all hype but little substance..Great character apparently because he is so passionate and pulls funny faces on the touchline. Disrespects convention and opposing managers with his over the top celebrations which are all designed for media coverage. Yet he cannot handle one question off the script he wants.
Would he really have been an improvement on Wenger? I was convinced then that he would, not so now.
A-fucking-men. 8) 8)

I said this months ago, BWK - and the couple of Klopp-worshippers we have on here nearly lost their shit. :lol: Klopp is Wenger-Lite as a manager, but twice as obnoxious and full of shit as a person. What a cunty thing to say to an interviewer because they didn't agree with his view of a controversial penno - if Wenger had said that there would be people on here suffering from cranial ruptures ffs. :roll: :lol:

I hate all that "Soccer-AM wannabe-lad" love-in shit for Klopp because he pulls stupid faces and pretends to be "passionate" and goes looking for the camera on the sidelines and does all the fucking stupid adverts you can throw at a cúnt that knows in his heart and soul he will never get another big job like Liverpool after he wins nothing of merit with them. :roll: :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:34 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:30 am
A-fucking-men. 8) 8)

I said this months ago, BWK - and the couple of Klopp-worshippers we have on here nearly lost their shit. :lol: Klopp is Wenger-Lite as a manager, but twice as obnoxious and full of shit as a person. What a cunty thing to say to an interviewer because they didn't agree with his view of a controversial penno - if Wenger had said that there would be people on here suffering from cranial ruptures ffs. :roll: :lol:

I hate all that "Soccer-AM wannabe-lad" love-in shit for Klopp because he pulls stupid faces and pretends to be "passionate" and goes looking for the camera on the sidelines and does all the fucking stupid adverts you can throw at a cúnt that knows in his heart and soul he will never get another big job like Liverpool after he wins nothing of merit with them. :roll: :censored:
There was a lovely piece of film on Social media during the Summer of Liverpool boarding their coach for an away friendly...There was a few kids looking for autographs but one by one the Liverpool party including Klopp ignored them. The kids were literally standing at the coach door. In fairness James Miller did speak to them..The video was shot on a mobile phone , and as someone pointed out if Sky or BT cameras were present Klopp would be all over the kids ,playing to the cameras.