Fan Channel Wankers

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Are All Fan Channel Wankers Absolute Tossers

Yes
82%
No
18%

Total votes: 22

JimmyAFC

Fan Channel Wankers

Post by JimmyAFC »

Insecure, attention seeking wankers.

The lot of them.

Get a life you bellends.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

richie powling

Re: Fan Channel Wankers

Post by richie powling »

its not something i watch , bunch of c unts . but sadly people watch it for the cringe factor, making the robbie guy a lot of money .

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

richie powling wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:10 am
its not something i watch , bunch of c unts . but sadly people watch it for the cringe factor, making the robbie guy a lot of money .
Not even just referencing Arsenal mate.

All these other wankers from other clubs have jumped on board, filming themselves at games and doing these cringe 'vlogs'.

Cringeworthy

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

I don't mind as long as they are Wenger out, I am a bit bored of them now though, not really their fault though because what is there to talk about that we haven't seen/discussed 100x before?, personally Claude, DT and a few others are okay as they tell it like it is most of the time but some of them are just cheer leaders for the clubs PR dept like that Ty and Chris who thankfully seems to have gone awol. Attention seekers probably yes all of them but not all complete w*nkers.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

My biggest problem with it, is that the fans that scream blue murder on there are the ones doing exactly what the board wants. The board loves nothing more than to see someone renew their season ticket, and decking themselves out in club gear. The likes of DT can scream "Wenger out" all they want after a game, but when they are giving the board money, then they are pissing in the wind, expecting any actual change to happen.

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

All complete cnuts. Especially our lot of mouth breathers, who I never fail to walk past on the way out of away grounds, all ready to film with loads of hangers on crowding round to hear the retarded thoughts of lunatics who think they're important.

Recently I've noticed on YouTube a trend of vlogs at matches, where the person is talking to camera whilst the game is going on in front of them. Why the fck would you do that?! Watch the game you're at you moron. I'd find it very difficult not to have a word with someone if they were stood next to me doing that kind of shit.

I hate what's happened to fans in the last 5 or so years, with everyone wanting to film every substitution and penalty. It's so weird.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mistical92 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:50 am
All complete cnuts. Especially our lot of mouth breathers, who I never fail to walk past on the way out of away grounds, all ready to film with loads of hangers on crowding round to hear the retarded thoughts of lunatics who think they're important.

Recently I've noticed on YouTube a trend of vlogs at matches, where the person is talking to camera whilst the game is going on in front of them. Why the fck would you do that?! Watch the game you're at you moron. I'd find it very difficult not to have a word with someone if they were stood next to me doing that kind of shit.

I hate what's happened to fans in the last 5 or so years, with everyone wanting to film every substitution and penalty. It's so weird.
100% bang on the fucking money. 8)

Why in fuck would any real football fan want to be talking to a camera while the game is on. Typical of the JCL hipster social media wánkers that make up so much of modern fan bases. :censored: :roll:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Mistical92 wrote:

Thankfully I haven't been anywhere near a football ground in the last 3/4 years since this shit took off. Think I would have a word if I saw it going on near me though, or if I passed the fan channel wankers on my way out.

NickF

Post by NickF »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:59 pm
Mistical92 wrote:

Why in fuck would any real football fan want to be talking to a camera while the game is on. Typical of the JCL hipster social media wánkers that make up so much of modern fan bases. :censored: :roll:
Very simple reason is money. They get advertising money on YouTube depending on number of views and they get a LOT of views.
The FanTV people have managed to work out a way where they can give up the day job and just watch The Arsenal.

Clash

Post by Clash »

If this was done in a different way then I wouldnt be against it. Fans interviewing other fans after the game isnt a bad idea and is something I would have expected to work well without the TV constraints of watching your language and being diplomatic.

I'd always rather listen to other fans views than pundits or media people. One of the main reasons I come on here is to read other fans views.

The trouble with this AFTV thing is that its the same faces each time ... meaning it soon went down the path of creating the mini-celebrity thing where the individuals started to believe their own hype and publicity and had an image to live up to. Anyone who becomes an online persona and then has a following soon becomes as loathsome as the very people they were meant to be an alternative to ... and I cant be fucked with that kind of bullshit.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Yeah........everyone wants to be a fucking "celebrity" nowadays........

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:40 pm
I don't mind as long as they are Wenger out, I am a bit bored of them now though, not really their fault though because what is there to talk about that we haven't seen/discussed 100x before?, personally Claude, DT and a few others are okay as they tell it like it is most of the time but some of them are just cheer leaders for the clubs PR dept like that Ty and Chris who thankfully seems to have gone awol. Attention seekers probably yes all of them but not all complete w*nkers.

That guy Chris is now on Twitter and is even more deluded on there

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

NickF wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:06 pm
Very simple reason is money. They get advertising money on YouTube depending on number of views and they get a LOT of views.
The FanTV people have managed to work out a way where they can give up the day job and just watch The Arsenal.
Doesn't explain why people watch them though.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:59 pm
Mistical92 wrote:

It was a rhetorical question, Nick. :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mistical92 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:57 pm
NickF wrote:
Doesn't explain why people watch them though.
My vast experience of travelling the world, working various jobs and viewing the human condition, has led me to believe that the reason is that about 90% of humanity are just plain stupid shallow vacuous braindead cúnts. :wink: