Fan Channel Wankers

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Are All Fan Channel Wankers Absolute Tossers

Yes
82%
No
18%

Total votes: 22

OneBardGooner

Re: Fan Channel Wankers

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:55 am
Mistical92 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:57 pm
NickF wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:06 pm
Very simple reason is money. They get advertising money on YouTube depending on number of views and they get a LOT of views.
The FanTV people have managed to work out a way where they can give up the day job and just watch The Arsenal.
Doesn't explain why people watch them though.
My vast experience of travelling the world, working various jobs and viewing the human condition, has led me to believe that the reason is that about 90% of humanity are just plain stupid shallow vacuous braindead cúnts. :wink:
I wondered how long it would take for someone to turn this into another Wenger Bashing thread! :? :roll: :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Robbie saw a gap in the market, took the gamble and Heigh Ho silver linings in his pockets...
I quite like him, Claude I can certainly identify with and would share a few bevvies with, I just have to look at him and he makes me laugh, has that comedy charm.
Ty I would put on my key ring, harmless...
That loud one who thinks he is from the ghetto tattoos on his neck, restricted vocabulary due to his effing inits is a strange one....
Robbie gets invited everywhere and is obviously well respected....

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Not quite on topic but does anyone know what happened after those 2 or 3 arseholes attacked Robbie last season? It was either the Lincoln or Man City match, can't remember which.

I'd seen them hanging around, eyeing us protesters up but I'd moved away before it kicked off and I've heard no more about it

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Some of them are pretty good at giving their views on games. Others are total cock wombles. Its fun comedy viewing.

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Surprised some old school haven't smacked that DT prick around when the cameras are off.