Southampton vs Arsenal (A) 12pm Sunday 10/12/17 live on BT Sport

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Southampton vs Arsenal (A) 12pm Sunday 10/12/17 live on BT Sport

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:34 pm
Bellerin's final ball as usual is fucking abysmal :roll:

I could accept the final ball being shit, but defensively he is getting raped all day long - Nathan fcuking Redmond and Bertrand were destroying him for pace throughout the game, despite the fact that he was rumoured to be fast :roll:
Yet again we witnessed kos being bitch slapped off the ball, but this time it was "hardman" Bertrand who brushed him aside and should really have scored :oops: :oops:

I have to admit that I am beginning to really hate monreal - he was never that good a player to begin with, but now he spends most of his time being caught out of position and waving his arms like a demented fool (wonder where he is learning that from :roll: ). I know that he is not a centre back, but getting caught so badly out of position for their goal is disgraceful - being goal side of the attacker is a basic job requirement for all defenders regardless of whether a guy plays full back or centre back :evil:

markyp

Post by markyp »

if barca come back in for Beller-end I will drive him there myself,im sick of the sight of this useless prick

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Never understand why it's such a shit ground for us. It's a couple of hours from London, as far south as you can get, decent enough newish ground, Southampton are decent but nothing special. What is there for our snowflakes not to like?

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:05 pm
LaughingGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm
We were unlucky last week, so we're due a bit of luck.
Played poorly but could be a crucial point.
Stunning header by Giroud.

Amazing how people still question our spirit.
Media still trot out that line and sadly a small number of our fans are happy to peddle such shit too.
What is so much sadder is that so many of our fans are like you :cry: :cry: :cry:

This guy has a history of posting crap like this, and he is either a troll or the saddest b**tard ever :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I simply don't like watching us anymore ,don't know why I bothered ,well worked and taken equalizer but the result flattered us .
A very average Southampton ripped us to shreds 4 times and failed to score more than once but there was no cover in front of our aging back 3 .
Same ole shit !
I bet I make more effort getting to work tomorrow using public transport than this lot of pampered pricks !

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

LaughingGooner wrote:

Media still trot out that line and sadly a small number of our fans are happy to peddle such shit too.
Spirit, desire, passion. To be fair mate, those things mean different things to different people, so if you're happy with our "spirit" then that's fine.

I'm more concerned with the quality of our away performances, our error prone defending, slow sideways passing that lacks purpose, our lack of goals and number of defeats.

Today was utter dross for the most part. Great goal from Giroud; if only he got better service more often! - it must do his head in watching the ball go wide only for us to turn back and slowly go sideways again.... :suicide:

NickF

Post by NickF »

augie wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:09 pm

I could accept the final ball being shit, but defensively he is getting raped all day long - Nathan fcuking Redmond and Bertrand were destroying him for pace throughout the game, despite the fact that he was rumoured to be fast :roll:
I'm sure I read a while back that he is close to Usain Bolt in terms of speed, yet the number of times Bellerin seems to get outpaced this season is amazing.
Last edited by NickF on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

augie wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:13 pm
xisstential wrote:
LaughingGooner wrote:

What is so much sadder is that so many of our fans are like you :cry: :cry: :cry:

This guy has a history of posting crap like this, and he is either a troll or the saddest b**tard ever :roll:
Yea...I think he's a Wum, nobody can be that stupid.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:15 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:13 pm
xisstential wrote:
LaughingGooner wrote:

Yea...I think he's a Wum, nobody can be that stupid.
better to keep things on topic instead of resorting to name calling. Whether he's on the wind up or not, he only stated an opinion.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Bradywasking wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:02 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:29 am
Let's start off Super Sunday with a Draw at St Mary's coz we ain't gonna win that is for sure, bit cold out there!... 8)
Kerching 14/5 for the draw, thanks to the bottlers, the gifts that keep on giving!... :barscarf:
Tis the season to be jolly... :lol:

Merseyside draw a coming !.... 8)

Any idea of the odds on three draws today ?
79.8/1,I have a Lady Godiva riding on all three draws, and Merseyside was 5/1 :shock:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

markyp wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:11 pm
if barca come back in for Beller-end I will drive him there myself,im sick of the sight of this useless prick
under wenger he seems to have regressed badly.....now looks a very poor player.....but can add Monreal, Wellwide, Cech, and Ramsey to that all average to poor players...

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

WENGER: 'Time wasting is a problem'

Blimey, apparently he was referring to the Saints players and NOT our slow, pointless sideways passing :shock:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

LaughingGooner wrote:

ONE LAUGHING GOONER.......THERE'S ONLY ONE LAUGHING GOONER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Someone once got banned from here for saying Denilson was their favourite player!

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:19 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:02 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:29 am
Let's start off Super Sunday with a Draw at St Mary's coz we ain't gonna win that is for sure, bit cold out there!... 8)
Kerching 14/5 for the draw, thanks to the bottlers, the gifts that keep on giving!... :barscarf:
Tis the season to be jolly... :lol:

Merseyside draw a coming !.... 8)

Any idea of the odds on three draws today ?
79.8/1,I have a Lady Godiva riding on all three draws, and Merseyside was 5/1 :shock:
Didn't Lady Godiva ride with no draws on? :rubchin: :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

g88ner wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:21 pm
WENGER: 'Time wasting is a problem'

Blimey, apparently he was referring to the Saints players and NOT our slow, pointless sideways passing :shock:
*correction...sideways and backwards passing