Southampton vs Arsenal (A) 12pm Sunday 10/12/17 live on BT Sport

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: Southampton vs Arsenal (A) 12pm Sunday 10/12/17 live on BT Sport

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Peace guys, I have learned at how to deal with Wenger and his supporters, it's called ignore!.... :D

Offside

Re: Southampton vs Arsenal (A) 12:00pm Sunday 10th December

Post by Offside »

Offside wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:38 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:36 pm
Even though half the team to face the saint's will not have played Thursday night - They will still be a Leetul Beet leggy. :barscarf:
Having to get up so early will be too much for Arsene's babies.

I predict a low-scoring game, with lots of superfluous sideways passing, 30-40 yards from Southampton's goal. I'll have to check which of Southampton's attackers are out of form (Shane Long, maybe), so I know who to bet on to score their first goal.
Looks like I was right again. Arsenal are so predictable. :roll:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:07 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:42 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:37 pm
LaughingGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm
We were unlucky last week, so we're due a bit of luck.
Played poorly but could be a crucial point.
Stunning header by Giroud.

Amazing how people still question our spirit.
Media still trot out that line and sadly a small number of our fans are happy to peddle such shit too.
We were NOT "unlucky" against manure we were Woeful in defence - and who is the blame for that? Wenger

We failed to start the game with any tempo or purpose - and who is to blame for that? Wenger

We were non-existent in the Mid-field and left HUGE gaps for manure players to stroll through at will -and who is to blame for that? Wenger

We failed to take our chances; and heaven knows there were enough of them - and who is to blame for that? Wenger

It is Wenger that buys the players
It is Wenger who fails to sort out players contracts before they go pear-shaped
It is Wenger who coaches the team
It is Wenger who fails to prepare the team then comes out with some pathetic excuser - of "We weren't pre-pared" No shyte sherlock and why? Oh! Why? weren't we ready because of You (Wenger)
And why? weren't we prepared - Because the ill bought, ill selected line-up, badly prepared , un-coached, naive tactic-less players and squad are (mis) managed by you (Wenger).

He continues to play the likes of BGV (That's = Big German Vagina) and Petre Cech, both of whom are long past their prime - Just like him, he persists in playing an inept, slow moving Ramsey who thinks he can do the kind of touches and flicks that only the likes of Messi can do in a live game situation, he continues to play Monreal (a half-decent Mid-field player) in the back line where he is out of his depth and out of position and week after week he gets caught 'out of position'.

The man is not only a liability but a dinosaur and in any other business situation would be put out to graze, but because he has weedled his way into a place of un-assailable power, by ensuring he pulls all the strings whilst coining it at £10 million a year for Failing. He is delusional and sees himself as some kind of saviour, but he is the exact opposite and continues to spoil and destroy a world famous club in footballing terms season after season and has been doing so for the last 10 years, but because he manages to make a 'Profit' at the cost of Trophies and Titles - The owner (another CUN.T) keeps him at the head of the ship, which heads ever more slowly to utter embarrassment and more failure.

And Anyone who thinks Wenger is still the man for the job is not only a Idiot but a CUN.T and is As Thick as Shyte and Twice as Smelly.

So fuck off you TrollCUNT.
I called him a Wum and this is the response I got......

better to keep things on topic instead of resorting to name calling. Whether he's on the wind up or not, he only stated an opinion.

You were much worse and you never got into trouble........s'not fair :cry: :cry: :cry:
I don't know which is worse him being a Troll/WUM or those who go about moaning because they get a slap on the wrist and then try and get others into trouble.

I'm sure one of the mods will say something or ban me if they consider my post a breach of the rules, even though I consider everything in it to be factual, maybe while they are at it they can also take measures to deal with those who feel they have been unfairly treated by moderation. :D :wink:
You realise I'm kidding right??

I wanted to say something to him along the same lines as you but what is the point. If you go on social media (which I avoid so as not to get enraged) I am told there are thousand of guys just like Old Laughing boy. They are completely and totally indoctrinated by Wenger and they will never change.

Apparently somebody said on Twitter after the Manc game.."We used to be scared of Man. U but we showed today we can stand up to them" As Durham said to them on Talksport.....You do know you lost right?

It is pointless arguing with them...they wait until after the game to see what Wenger is complaining about, what he has pounced upon to deflect, then they pick it up and run with it. It is cultist behaviour.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

FFS lads, let's drop the personal abuse. All opinions are welcome on here, no matter how much against the grain (or reason! :lol: :wink: ) they appear to be...

Back on topic. Great goal by Giroud and.... um.... that was about it really for the positives. :| Usual shit, slow sideways Tippy Tappy 800% posession, a couple of shots (the cúnts that took them will no doubt be fined by Wenger for not taking that extra 28 passes), Xhaka is as someone (General maybe?) said, the new Legohead Denilson, Monreal is terrible most games now, Sanchez had one of his (increasingly common) "colour blind" days where he just kept passing to the oppo, the Welsh Messi-Lite is back to his usual appalling shitness, Lacazette is Giroud-Lite at best, Bellerin has had the last drop of adventure, creativity, and pace "coached" out of him by Mr 30 Years and now "crosses" like Cliche, Sagna & Gibbs before him, and the BGV is a disgusting fucking coward and a useless piece of shit. :oops: :x :censored:

We had no luck against the manc filth but we got all the luck in the world getting a late undeserved equaliser yesterday, we were so limited and poor going foward. :roll:

LaughingGooner - spirit is where a team goes to a tough away ground and wins, kinda like Citeh did yesterday, it is not going to a shit away ground against mid table type oppo and scraping a lucky draw. That's not spirit, that's just shit really. :|

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:26 am
FFS lads, let's drop the personal abuse. All opinions are welcome on here, no matter how much against the grain (or reason! :lol: :wink: ) they appear to be...

Back on topic. Great goal by Giroud and.... um.... that was about it really for the positives. :| Usual shit, slow sideways Tippy Tappy 800% posession, a couple of shots (the cúnts that took them will no doubt be fined by Wenger for not taking that extra 28 passes), Xhaka is as someone (General maybe?) said, the new Legohead Denilson, Monreal is terrible most games now, Sanchez had one of his (increasingly common) "colour blind" days where he just kept passing to the oppo, the Welsh Messi-Lite is back to his usual appalling shitness, Lacazette is Giroud-Lite at best, Bellerin has had the last drop of adventure, creativity, and pace "coached" out of him by Mr 30 Years and now "crosses" like Cliche, Sagna & Gibbs before him, and the BGV is a disgusting fucking coward and a useless piece of shit. :oops: :x :censored:

We had no luck against the manc filth but we got all the luck in the world getting a late undeserved equaliser yesterday, we were so limited and poor going foward. :roll:

LaughingGooner - spirit is where a team goes to a tough away ground and wins, kinda like Citeh did yesterday, it is not going to a shit away ground against mid table type oppo and scraping a lucky draw. That's not spirit, that's just shit really. :|
Don't want to be pedantic but I think it's speerit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the way one of their players gets booked for time wasting and Wenger thinks AH HA!! And sure enough at the post match........ time wasting gets a taste of Wenger's wrath.

It is so pathetic.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:48 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

I love the way one of their players gets booked for time wasting and Wenger thinks AH HA!! And sure enough at the post match........ time wasting gets a taste of Wenger's wrath.

It is so pathetic.
:lol:

Loooook, I stand corrected (and that last bit is something you'll never hear Mr 30 Years say!) :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:48 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

It is so pathetic.
Anyone can see Wenger is totally frustrated, basically in his own short comings...he has no idea how to resolve anything...any defensive issues best not to talk about it in case it makes it worse.....stopped caring now just laugh....it is comical that he is on around £9 million a year

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

I will always say that Wengers biggest failure was not investing in a world class goalkeeper. Just look what Pep did in his first season. He dropped the English national team keeper then after one season he replaced his other keeper. Now he has World Class in his goal. Morinho has the Argentian goalkeeper as back up.
We have passed his best Cech and a bargin basement useless Ospina. It says it all really. No ambition no chance of winning the title again.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

LaughingGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:14 pm
So anyone who goes against the prevailing view here, is a wind up merchant?
I've argued my case in the past and got nowhere.
i've been critical of Wenger, but those posts are just ignored and I'm accused of never questioning our manager.

Guess I'm just a wind up merchant and will just have to put up with the abuse...... :D
The reason you receive criticism on here, is not because you are pro-Wenger, it's because you are unwilling to argue your point. How many responses did you have to your post about 'spirit', and did you explain your original post as a way of response to those posts, no you didn't. Using vague points, do nothing other than make you out to be a WUM and as long as you post like this, everyone on here will treat you accordingly.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Covering up something that he doesn’t have!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

franksav63 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:08 pm

That's harsh, Fwank. Ladymen are entitled to cover up their vaginas - they cost a fortune to get installed.

Spuddy says so anyway... :D :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

franksav63 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:08 pm

exactly he's a fucking disgrace.....

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

oh yes, we possessioned the f**k out of them, how many points do we get for possession :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

greengooner wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:06 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

oh yes, we possessioned the f**k out of them, how many points do we get for possession :roll:
sideways and backwards passing was absolutely pathetic...they must get tired of it....its fucking so boring

Southampton knew we was shit, when eventually it actually broke down they attacked on the break with real purpose, tactically well set up against an Arsenal team with no ideas and no one to beat a man or even heaven forbid...take a fucking shot......

augie

Post by augie »

The "not so surprising" thing is that their manager has been under severe pressure from their fans, and yet he tactically fcuked us over (who doesn't these days :roll: ) and came within minutes of getting a deserved 3pts :oops: :oops: