West Ham v Arsenal Wed 13th @ 8pm live on Bt sports and BT sport 4HD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: West Ham v Arsenal Wed 13th @ 8pm live on Bt sports and BT sport 4HD

Post by Bradywasking »

West Ham United London V The Arsenal Queen Elizabeth Park, London Stadium, Wednesday 13th December 13th at 8pm live on BT Sport and BT Sport HD .

Or..Murdering Scum v the Arsenal??

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Depending which Arsenal show up and which Murdering Scum show up... we could win 4-0, we could lose 2-1, or we could draw 0-0. :roll:

It's the rank inconsistency that keeps Wenger's Modern Arsenal alive for me! :barscarf: :dancingbanana: :fryingpan: :duh:

One thing you can take to the bank is that if The Ponytailed Pikey gets on he will cuntfuck the BGV and Kos and everyone else in our "defence" and score an embarrassingly easy header. :oops: :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:22 am
Sorry.... for SteveO the racist that should have read "Dis, Dat, Dem". :lol: :tricolour: :wink:
^^^^^

Ah to be sure, to be sure :barscarf: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:26 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:22 am
Sorry.... for SteveO the racist that should have read "Dis, Dat, Dem". :lol: :tricolour: :wink:
^^^^^

Ah to be sure, to be sure :barscarf: :lol:
:lol:

:rubchin:

:shock:

:box: :censored:

:wink:

augie

Post by augie »

We will fcuk them up big time - last season they were better than they are right now and we still fcuked them over twice, so I am expecting another easy victory for our boys accompanied by the usual references to "mental strength" and "great spirit" :roll: I know that they beat an inconsistent chav team at the weekend, but they are not a good team and will fall apart as soon as we take the lead.

4-0 to the arse with goals from ramsey, giroud and a brace from sanchez :barscarf: :barscarf:

markyp

Post by markyp »

they will come out of the traps flying and yet again we will be chasing the game from the off, 2-1 to wham

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

markyp wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:24 pm
they will come out of the traps flying and yet again we will be chasing the game from the off, 2-1 to wham
with wengers amazing motivational team talk....along the lines of "start strong....... stay strong" apparently something he often says how can we fail

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

General

Post by General »

augie wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:39 pm
We will fcuk them up big time - last season they were better than they are right now and we still fcuked them over twice, so I am expecting another easy victory for our boys accompanied by the usual references to "mental strength" and "great spirit" :roll: I know that they beat an inconsistent chav team at the weekend, but they are not a good team and will fall apart as soon as we take the lead.

4-0 to the arse with goals from ramsey, giroud and a brace from sanchez :barscarf: :barscarf:

We were better last season too and it took an in form Sanchez to pull them apart. New manager effect and it's David Moist so expect them to get fully stuck into our delicate flowers. Any expection that this team would somehow wake up from their sleep walk can be put to bed. Historically it takes Wenger's teams an eternity to get out of a slow start because the fraud doesn't want to change things for fear of affecting their confidence. They'll be a couple of goals down in he opening minutes again.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

markyp wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:24 pm
Not having a pop at you marky but when was the last time you actually predicted a win for us? :lol: You make me sound positive ffs.... :shock:

:wink:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Back down to earth for West Ham after their win against Chelsea. They are terrible this season.
3-1 Arsenal.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

If they hadn't beaten the chavs then maybe they would turn us over but 2 big scalps back to back...can't see it.

Then again are we still considered a big scalp :hmmthink:

The crazy thing with us is that it is just impossible to predict what is going to happen...it is going to be chilly mind...another thing that definitely needs to be factored in :shock:

Will that hot water thing in the dugout catch on?? Doubt if Wenger will allow it as he never thought of it....or maybe he did??? :hmmthink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:24 am
If they hadn't beaten the chavs then maybe they would turn us over but 2 big scalps back to back...can't see it.

Then again are we still considered a big scalp :hmmthink:

The crazy thing with us is that it is just impossible to predict what is going to happen...it is going to be chilly mind...another thing that definitely needs to be factored in :shock:

Will that hot water thing in the dugout catch on?? Doubt if Wenger will allow it as he never thought of it....or maybe he did??? :hmmthink:
Oh we are still considered one of the big scalps by most of the little clubs like wham, stoke, burnley, tottnum, palace, brighton, etc.... :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I can confidently say we will either Win , Lose or Draw this game. I just hope of pussified flower petal like defence don't actually hand it to the Murdering Scum on a plate like they did against manure. :?

#wengerout :barscarf:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

augie wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:39 pm

I didn't think Ramsey was playing. I hope Le Lampost doesn't start. He was crap against Bate United last Fursday & until he scored his header did very little in the game at Southampton. Even Feo was better on the day than him !!. As foe Sanchez - who knows ?, if he stops passing to the opposition & just runs with the pill maybe we'll score enough to win this one. :barscarf: :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Not going to watch it and will probably forget its on.............

The sewing machine is mine :barscarf: