West Ham v Arsenal Wed 13th @ 8pm live on Bt sports and BT sport 4HD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ziegler1988

Re: West Ham v Arsenal Wed 13th @ 8pm live on Bt sports and BT sport 4HD

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Back to back highly speerited draws away from home, One Arsene Wenger :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Oh well at least we're still above Tot....oh no we're not, but we are above Liver...oh no sorry...Burnley...nope....Oh Dear.....

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

Good draw for those plucky gunners.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

who could do better on a shoestring budget :barscarf: :barscarf:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Newcastle at home next and Spurs go to City so we could go back ahead of them for a week or two..

That's about as good as it gets these days, I wonder how many empty seats will be at the corporate bowl again on Saturday?, probably not as many as usual because it's a rare 3PM Saturday KO.

:roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Laughing Gooner couldn't even spin a positive out of that shit fest surely?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Load of rubbish. Jack is better than Ramsey and there were no other positives..Yeah we dominated possession and all that but they had the best chances..should have scored at the end but didn't and we got away with it..The Hernandez chance came from a crazy ball across his area from Koscielny which proves there was nothing learned from the Man Utd game...19 points behind City, nearer to Swansea in terms of points.
Dreadful stuff overall...

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:57 pm
who could do better on a shoestring budget :barscarf: :barscarf:
Exactly!, against all the odds, all the financial doping, the biased referee's and 4th officials, against all the lack of sharpness and the special cirmcumstances - Arsene Knows!

:barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

we can look forward to the coming transfer window where he can buy yet another 2nd rate french striker for way over the odds and bring him on at 80 minutes too.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Rubbish performance - didn't have a clue how to break them down. Didn't see an Arsenal player smile once in the game. Sometimes that can sum up the performance !!. More of this & the 'Geordies' will pinch a point on the weekend. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Happy Talk

Post by Happy Talk »

To quote Zack de la Rocha...(look him up)

Ya standing in line

Believing the lies

Bowing down to the flag

Ya got a bullet in ya fucking HEAD

MUUTHAAAFUUUUCKAAH.............HUUAAHH!

NickF

Post by NickF »

Down to 7th and out of the title race by December. Living the dream. Apparently no better manager in Europe.
This is why we left Highbury.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The players are mostly average (and the few that aren't are disinterested), the football is absolutely fucking dreadful and the manager is a complete bust.

I fucking detest myself for caring about this complete head banging cluster fuck of a football club. A fucking mess from top to bottom and it's going to take an awful long time to put right once he finally fucks off.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Some really telling points made by Rio Ferdinand in the post match analysis and i think even Keown is beginning to waver in his devotion to the Messiah, he intimated that if this is how things are at the end of the season then Wenger should go.

I cannot disagree with a single point Rio made post match however if i didn't know better i'd say he was a closet Online Gooner reader, as some of the points were verbatim ones we've all made on here. I even managed to find his remark about our usual collapse happening earlier this season quite funny, which if it weren't so tragic i'd normally be cursing him out for :banghead:

Clash

Post by Clash »

That was fucking awful.

Admittedly West Ham played like a team with 10 men defending a lead instead of the home side in a derby ... and both Chelsea and City struggled against them. But we are the perfect side to defend that way against because we are so so slow and predictable.

I've sat through the whole of our last 2 games and the intensity in our game is just non-existent. Its painful to watch. When we play with tempo its not only better to watch but its much more effective. But its very rare to see us play that way and its clearly not the way we set up to play.

We are also lucky not to have conceded more than just the one goal in the last two games too. Just because we're struggling doesnt mean Wenger's luck has deserted him, it just means without his famous devils pact, things could have been a whole lot worse.