Arsenal v Newcastle Saturday 16 December 3pm.... (Who will win the sewing machine??)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle Saturday 16 December 3pm.... (Who will win the sewing machine??)

Post by OneBardGooner »

Non flying Dutchman wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:40 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:38 pm
Seriously what does Iwobi bring to this team?
He runs about a lot, apart from that I have nothing
Is he the black robbie savage? :?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle Saturday 16 December 3pm.... (Who will win the sewing machine??)

Post by StuartL »

Didn’t watch it - but have seen Ozil’s well taken goal.

3 matches unbeaten - the title charge is well and truly on......

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :barscarf: :barscarf:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

He runs about a lot,

Mainly forward, doesn't track back but he's not alone in that.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:38 pm
Seriously what does Iwobi bring to this team?
Absolutely fuckall :oops: he's absolute shite..another of le bumholes love children who have been nowhere, achieved fuckall but think they have been everywhere and achieved everything :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Hopefully all the Chumps League luvvies enjoyed this day because hear it from me......this is the last time you'll see Arsenal in the top 4 this season. There's not a chance in hell we're beating that woeful Liverpool team as they will simply need to let their front 3 run all night to gain the points, and then Palace and West Brom are two aways I expect more dropped points before the usual Chavski rinsing.

The race to pip Burnley to 7th starts here !

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Ray C wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:41 am
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :barscarf: :barscarf:
Good summary of the game there.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:59 am
Hopefully all the Chumps League luvvies enjoyed this day because hear it from me......this is the last time you'll see Arsenal in the top 4 this season. There's not a chance in hell we're beating that woeful Liverpool team as they will simply need to let their front 3 run all night to gain the points, and then Palace and West Brom are two aways I expect more dropped points before the usual Chavski rinsing.

The race to pip Burnley to 7th starts here !
Most of the AKB'S don't care about what position we finish in. It doesn't matter if we get beaten 6-0 by Liverpool, once there is enough shit teams to beat that give the delusion we are a quality team, they are happy. When you've got a fan-base that could see us lose 9 in a row, and once we win the 10th, they are happy, then no wonder we have wanker as the manager.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

AKB's are welcome to waste their money on watching "his team" finish 7th, how these dimwits earn enough money to do so is a mystery of the universe though!.

NickF

Post by NickF »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:47 pm
AKB's are welcome to waste their money on watching "his team" finish 7th, how these dimwits earn enough money to do so is a mystery of the universe though!.
To quote someone in the office I used to work at:

I am an Arsenal supporter so I will support whoever the Arsenal manager is.

It never crosses their mind that we would be doing a lot better with a different manager in charge.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Apart from an absolute cracking technical finish from Ozil, one superb run and shot by Maitland-Niles and a good save low down by Cech there was um... not much else to really cheer on in a very boring game... :roll:

Actually, when I think of it, that run and shot from Maitland-Niles was quite annoying. Running with the ball from deep midfield, bursting past 2 or 3 oppo players and then shooting from outside the box will probably see him benched for the next 2 seasons and then sold to Palace - and fucking rightly so. The stupid little cúnt has probably cost our Tippy Tappy Passy Pass Pass stats to dip by at least 15 sideways 5-yard passes with his outlandish and insane carry on! Fucking adventurous wánker! :censored: :x

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Didn't watch it and won't be seeing highlights, no football this weekend's as worked Saturday then put on lads do, yesterday was a blur and just slept most of it :barscarf:

Might as well give shitty the title now and put us in 5th or 6th.

This is too boring to put any effort into watching it.

I certainly ain't gonna watch this for another season and a half only to bitch about it, our players and owner manager etc put the minimum of effort in so so will i.

wibble

Post by wibble »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:11 pm
Didn't watch it and won't be seeing highlights, no football this weekend's as worked Saturday then put on lads do, yesterday was a blur and just slept most of it :barscarf:

Might as well give shitty the title now and put us in 5th or 6th.

This is too boring to put any effort into watching it.

I certainly ain't gonna watch this for another season and a half only to bitch about it, our players and owner manager etc put the minimum of effort in so so will i.
Good (lack of) effort!
Surely the sewing machine must be on its way to you!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:30 am
Apart from an absolute cracking technical finish from Ozil, one superb run and shot by Maitland-Niles and a good save low down by Cech there was um... not much else to really cheer on in a very boring game... :roll:

Actually, when I think of it, that run and shot from Maitland-Niles was quite annoying. Running with the ball from deep midfield, bursting past 2 or 3 oppo players and then shooting from outside the box will probably see him benched for the next 2 seasons and then sold to Palace - and fucking rightly so. The stupid little cúnt has probably cost our Tippy Tappy Passy Pass Pass stats to dip by at least 15 sideways 5-yard passes with his outlandish and insane carry on! Fucking adventurous wánker! :censored: :x
But it might have pushed us up the "Expected Goals" league :D

Another of my favourite little Wenger gems. Anyone know how we're doing in the defence of our Expected Goals Trophy?