Arsenal v Newcastle Saturday 16 December 3pm.... (Who will win the sewing machine??)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Arsenal v Newcastle Saturday 16 December 3pm.... (Who will win the sewing machine??)

Post by xisstential »

Not live...only if you are actually going....and even then........??

DB10GOONER

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle Saturday 16 December 3pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

After 2 bore draws we'll probably rape the toon 5-0.

Or draw 0-0.

:cake:

:whee:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Surprising attendance figures outstrip any of our belly aching on here!
Wenger will be getting his record soon.... :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If that coward Mustafi ever crawls out from under the rock he's been hiding under pretending to be injured for the last few weeks can someone ask him if he still reckons we're still in the title race.

PARASITES ALL :evil:

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

If we don't get a win, excuse will be "Well maybe if we had've kicked off at 7.45pm and they kicked off at 8pm on Wednesday" :barscarf: :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Perfect time for a flat tracker...... expect to hear some, if not all of these in the post match...speerit,was important win, confidence is back,mental strength, good to see chances converted again, possession stats, sumo wrestlers...

Be interesting to see what team he puts out as Liverpool loom large. My feeling is Wenger won't care about this, a loss to Liverpool will pile the pressure on him so this cup will need to be sacrificed. I think he'll be relieved to ditch one of these comps, he hasn't the ability,nor the players to juggle all these comps, plus at his age all this travelling around in the freezing cold must be really getting to him.

In the near future I expect to see him with a nice wooly rug over his legs and a steaming cup of cocoa in his gnarled paws.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:21 am
Perfect time for a flat tracker...... expect to hear some, if not all of these in the post match...speerit,was important win, confidence is back,mental strength, good to see chances converted again, possession stats, sumo wrestlers...

Be interesting to see what team he puts out as Liverpool loom large. My feeling is Wenger won't care about this, a loss to Liverpool will pile the pressure on him so this cup will need to be sacrificed. I think he'll be relieved to ditch one of these comps, he hasn't the ability,nor the players to juggle all these comps, plus at his age all this travelling around in the freezing cold must be really getting to him.

In the near future I expect to see him with a nice wooly rug over his legs and a steaming cup of cocoa in his gnarled paws.
Aren't both this game and the mousers PL, not cup? :rubchin:

:wink:

wilko49er

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle Saturday 16 December 3pm.... (Who will win the sewing machine??)

Post by wilko49er »

In Gibraltar on the beer for a week so couldnt really give a fuck. Having said that if i didn't care a little, i wouldnt be on here would i. :censored: :banghead: :barscarf:

rodders999

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle Saturday 16 December 3pm.... (Who will win the sewing machine??)

Post by rodders999 »

As long as we have 80% possession I'll be happy :barscarf:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:08 pm
:D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
You will be happy then. :suicide: :lol:

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:33 am
xisstential wrote:

Precisely - he 'sacrifices' the PL every year he stays :wink: :barscarf:

rodders999 wrote:
It's all about the 'expected goals' mate :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

postmanPat91 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:29 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:33 am
xisstential wrote:

Precisely - he 'sacrifices' the PL every year he stays :wink: :barscarf:

rodders999 wrote:
It's all about the 'expected goals' mate :lol:
Um.... 'kay.... I'm pretty sure the PL is not a "cup" though.... :rubchin: :wink:

Actually I could have finished that last sentence on the word "pretty". :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
How do you feel about a "745 completed passes"-type stat?

Mildly arroused?

or

Explosive ejaculation off the wrist?

:rubchin:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

rodders999 wrote:
As long as the adjusted finishing gets adjusted I will be happy :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: