Dissertation help!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
WINTER2017

Dissertation help!

Post by WINTER2017 »

Hello,

I am currently a 3rd year student at the University of Leicester, after your help with my dissertation- I am researching the effect of terrorism on football fans, when they are in and around the stadium.

The survey (in the link below), will only take a couple of minutes and your responses would be much appreciated if you have the time.

https://leicester.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/stadium-terrorism

Thank you

DB10GOONER

Re: Dissertation help!

Post by DB10GOONER »

Do you lazy unwashed students ever actually do anything for yourselves? Always on here asking for people to do stuff for you! :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Done. You owe me €20. Thanks. :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Come on lads, won't a few of you help this sponging student scum? :shock:

I'm Kidding!! :D :wink:

About helping him! :lol:

Nah, about the "sponging student scum" bit....

Or am I..... :rubchin:

:D :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Wenger's terrorised this club for years. It's made me less inclined to go to matches.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Back in the '80s,Leicester University Sociology department jumped on the trendy,down with the kids,Desmond Morris,"Football Tribe," type bollocks and had a group of lecturers,(including my A level one,Steve Wagg),studying stuff like why people were going to football to kick the shit out of each other,(maternal deprivation,or being alienated from the means of production probably :lol: ),and they even published a book,although I can't remember its title.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:29 am
Back in the '80s,Leicester University Sociology department jumped on the trendy,down with the kids,Desmond Morris,"Football Tribe," type bollocks and had a group of lecturers,(including my A level one,Steve Wagg),studying stuff like why people were going to football to kick the shit out of each other,(maternal deprivation,or being alienated from the means of production probably :lol: ),and they even published a book,although I can't remember its title.
Hmmm.... that's interesting.... I thought it was because they were pathetic cúnts tbh.... :rubchin:

:D

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:32 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Hmmm.... that's interesting.... I thought it was because they were pathetic cúnts tbh.... :rubchin:

Sociologists never see the obvious mate. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:35 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:35 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

Stevie Wonder has a degree in Sociology. :|

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Call me thick and uneducated but I haven't got a clue what sociology entails. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:30 pm
Call me thick and uneducated but I haven't got a clue what sociology entails. :?
Usually it entails a sad 40 year old no-mates hipster with a shit beard "teaching" the living fuck out of a slightly ugly and tubby 18 year old girl who is just grateful to be getting her burst hedgehog smashed in by someone, even a tosser. :wink:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:
Usually it entails a sad 40 year old no-mates hipster with a shit beard "teaching" the living fuck out of a slightly ugly and tubby 18 year old girl who is just grateful to be getting her burst hedgehog smashed in by someone, even a tosser. :wink:
:shock: :lol:

I can see why the OP would want to use "fans" who go to the Bowl as a source of information then :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:15 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:
:shock: :lol:

I can see why the OP would want to use "fans" who go to the Bowl as a source of information then :wink:
:lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Shit student ,the questionnaire was pathetic !
You are more likely to be attacked by crackheads or teenagers on the way to the match at arsenal , than by a terrorist ,this guy works for a scanning company I bet !