AFC v West Ham United H League Cup 19/12 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: AFC v West Ham United H League Cup 19/12 19:45

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Didn't watch it, instead I thought of watching something far more entertaing and might I add Eldorado really wasn't as bad as the critics had you believe :wink: :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

the general mood last night was one of apathy.

I overheard more than one person saying that they couldn't get enthusiastic because the team was so boring these days.

more attendances of 35-45,000 will I think become the norm.
now why did we leave Highbury ? :rubchin:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:17 pm
the general mood last night was one of apathy.

I overheard more than one person saying that they couldn't get enthusiastic because the team was so boring these days.

more attendances of 35-45,000 will I think become the norm.
now why did we leave Highbury ? :rubchin:
Good point what's the point of a 60,000 stadium with so many empty seats. At least the fans get their chance to be seen by not being seen if you get my meaning.
God we have been boring this year. It's like watching paint dry.
It's amazing Lacazette has scored as many as 8 goals. If that's the future of our football I will live in the past.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:57 am
Didn't watch it, instead I thought of watching something far more entertaing and might I add Eldorado really wasn't as bad as the critics had you believe :wink: :barscarf:
Congrats mate the sewing machine is on its way :barscarf: Mrs LeftfootlegendGooner will be overjoyed im sure

LeftfootlegendGooner

flash gunner wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:19 pm
Congrats mate the sewing machine is on its way :barscarf: Mrs LeftfootlegendGooner will be overjoyed im sure
Recognition at last :barscarf: :lol:

Indeed Mrs lefty will love it, she's got far too much spare time on her hands and this will fill that void nicely, might get her to fashion me a nice brown velvet tracksuit :rubchin: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:35 pm
flash gunner wrote:

Indeed Mrs lefty will love it, she's got far too much spare time on her hands and this will fill that void nicely, might get her to fashion me a nice brown velvet tracksuit :rubchin: :lol:

:rubchin:

When you say 'void', you're not talking about certain nether regions are you mate? :? :wink:

ps: Good luck with finding any brown velvet for the tracky Fwank has bought up all remaining stocks. :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:58 pm
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:35 pm
flash gunner wrote:

:rubchin:

When you say 'void', you're not talking about certain nether regions are you mate? :? :wink:

ps: Good luck with finding any brown velvet for the tracky Fwank has bought up all remaining stocks. :D
:shock: :lol:

No thankfully I can fill that void, if she had been from Essex then yes, a sewing machine would be about right :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I am sooooo glad I didn't watch the game...having seen these highlights - These are the 'best' bits and it is WOEFUL....walcotts miss (open goal only Hart to beat)at 38seconds actually defies description...the utterlyuselessCUNT - wearing the captains armband btw - has the audacity to applaud the cross (with that limp wristed pussified soft wrist clap that he does that wouldn't squash a butterfly) - I mean he should be ASHAMED - unbelievable.

phpBB [video]

Don't Blame Me if you watch it and end up smashing the screen on your PC/Mac...coz I nearly did.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Won't have to worry about beating manure in the semi final

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:19 pm
I am sooooo glad I didn't watch the game...having seen these highlights - These are the 'best' bits and it is WOEFUL....walcotts miss (open goal only Hart to beat)at 38seconds actually defies description...the utterlyuselessCUNT - wearing the captains armband btw - has the audacity to applaud the cross (with that limp wristed pussified soft wrist clap that he does that wouldn't squash a butterfly) - I mean he should be ASHAMED - unbelievable.

phpBB [video]

Don't Blame Me if you watch it and end up smashing the screen on your PC/Mac...coz I nearly did.

The scenes of joy in the crowd are truly one to behold, you can tell it means as much to the fans as the players.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Chelsea v Arsenal

City v Bristol City

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

c*****a away, should be a lively one for the travelling gooners :barscarf:

would have loved bristol away but what can you do :roll:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:32 pm

Say you are not happy with the result of the draw and ask them to do it again as it was only provisoional ? :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:36 pm
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

Say you are not happy with the result of the draw and ask them to do it again as it was only provisoional ? :rubchin:
Maybe play the "expected result of draw" card? Surely we as a club must have one in the locker. :rubchin:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:24 am
StuartL wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:36 pm
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

Maybe play the "expected result of draw" card? Surely we as a club must have one in the locker. :rubchin:
Warm balls