AFC v West Ham United H League Cup 19/12 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: AFC v West Ham United H League Cup 19/12 19:45

Post by markyp »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:15 am
This is gonna be one of them games where...

We start slow...have a few occasions of panic at the back, then we will have a near(ish) miss...we'll continue to do the usuall tippy tappy for 25 minutes - they will get a free-kick just outside the area and that useless pikey Carroll will rag doll our CB's and score...wenger will flap his arms about like a broken windmill at the 4th official, whilst bold sits there chewing gum and doing and saying fuckall because he has had his gonads removed as part of the contract for £1.3 million a year for 'putting out the cones'...Then! ....iwobi will miss a sitter and smile as he walks away walking like he is carrying a handbag in each hand......ramsey will do that 'Awww shucks almost got it near the goal' eat shyte & smile for the camera's grin as he skies one over the bar of an open goal.....the ref will blow the whistle...and the mindless dullards who have actually parted with their money will troop off to spend more money on 'Concessions' ( :evil: :evil: :evil: ) get back to their seats late...then the 2nd half will commence and......
its like you've seen it before!! sad thing is its like actually reading the match report but before its happened

Midz

Post by Midz »

Evening Standard "Wenger backs 'exciting youngsters' to become future of Arsenal"

How many times has he proclaimed this and yet we're still waiting for any good youth players to come through.

Fucking wanker!!

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Midz wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:30 pm
Evening Standard "Wenger backs 'exciting youngsters' to become future of Arsenal"

How many times has he proclaimed this and yet we're still waiting for any good youth players to come through.

Fucking wanker!!
He's still waiting for Diaby to come good so we can buy him back.

:roll:

Does anyone really take Wenger seriously now?, we might as well have a cardboard cutout of him in the dugout he's that useless.

postiey

Post by postiey »

3-0 easy peasy.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:48 pm
Midz wrote:

Fucking wanker!!
He's still waiting for Diaby to come good so we can buy him back.

:roll:

Does anyone really take Wenger seriously now?, we might as well have a cardboard cutout of him in the dugout he's that useless.
1. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. A cardboard cutout would know far more about tactics than this cunnt. :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:

Fucking wanker!!
Whoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa! FFSaaaaaaaaaaake just had one of them acid -type flash backs )and no Flash I am not referring to that time you got caught with your kacks round yer ankles and spuddywas knelt salivating in front of you)....anyways where was I??? :rubchin: - Ohhhh! yeeeah, when I read this post I had a flashback of this:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Tonight is the chance to progress to the semi-finals in an actual cup, yet we as a club will act as though it's beneath us. Then on Friday you'll have fans acting like the L'pool game is life or death. How fucked up is our club.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We will either win, draw or lose this.

Does anyone know if its all even stevens at the end do we then do Extra-Time and then Pens if its still a BORRRRING DRAWWWW! ? :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BFG4 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:30 pm
Tonight is the chance to progress to the semi-finals in an actual cup, yet we as a club will act as though it's beneath us. Then on Friday you'll have fans acting like the L'pool game is life or death. How fucked up is our club.
Oh! it IS very, Very, VERY 'fucked up' Old chap.

And there is No End in sight. :( :cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

markyp wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:16 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:15 am
This is gonna be one of them games where...

We start slow...have a few occasions of panic at the back, then we will have a near(ish) miss...we'll continue to do the usuall tippy tappy for 25 minutes - they will get a free-kick just outside the area and that useless pikey Carroll will rag doll our CB's and score...wenger will flap his arms about like a broken windmill at the 4th official, whilst bold sits there chewing gum and doing and saying fuckall because he has had his gonads removed as part of the contract for £1.3 million a year for 'putting out the cones'...Then! ....iwobi will miss a sitter and smile as he walks away walking like he is carrying a handbag in each hand......ramsey will do that 'Awww shucks almost got it near the goal' eat shyte & smile for the camera's grin as he skies one over the bar of an open goal.....the ref will blow the whistle...and the mindless dullards who have actually parted with their money will troop off to spend more money on 'Concessions' ( :evil: :evil: :evil: ) get back to their seats late...then the 2nd half will commence and......
its like you've seen it before!! sad thing is its like actually reading the match report but before its happened
Yeah, it's a gift...I close my eyes ask how tonight's match will go and There it is in borring colour...it's as if the Gods want to punish me before it has even started. :oops: :cry:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Arsenal XI: Ospina, Debuchy, Chambers, Holding, Kolasinac, Coquelin, Willock, Elneny, Walcott, Giroud, Welbeck

Bench: Macey, Sheaf, Dasilva, Reine-Adelaide, Nelson, Akpom, Nketiah

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Oh no the dreaded Coqelneny midfield.. expect even more sideways (& backwards) passing. :roll:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Giroud and Theo go together like dog shit and stale piss.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I actually wish i'd forgot this was on....... :banghead:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

How goes things at the Emirates boys, anything to report...I am watching the City game so in relation to Arsenal..."I know nuthing"