AFC v Liverpool (H) 22/12 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: AFC v Liverpool (H) 22/12 19:45

Post by sk-gtfo »

F*ck off Wenger & F*ck off Kroenke.

Everything else I don't f*cking care.

:twisted:

markyp

Post by markyp »

two teams that cant defend with awful goalkeepers,what a joke we are

augie

Post by augie »

The akb, wenker and the media will talk glowingly about this game and our comeback etc, but the reality is that we played well in 5 minutes out of a game that lasted 96 minutes :oops: We played against a team with a shite keeper and woeful back 4, and yet we created nothing outside of those 5 minutes.

Wilshere was far and away our best player last night but I have to say that lacazette done well too and worked his bollocks off with no quality service 8) As for the rest of them..............please fcuking fcuk off :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :cussing:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

This must be known as the battle of the limp wrist keepers. Not sure if it's the worst home performance of the season but we got lucky. As for Arsenal it's finally time to use the looney tunes ending. That's all folks

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

If Wenger's press conference isn't enough to see him carted off by the men in white coats, then he'll still be managing us when he's eighty.

In one answer he said, "we we frozen by fear" and "we showed great metal strength".

Either he's a fucking idiot for believing two totally contradictory statements, or he thinks we're fucking idiots and will accept the bollocks he churns out. In which case, he's a fucking idiot.

RobG

Post by RobG »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:39 am
If Wenger's press conference isn't enough to see him carted off by the men in white coats, then he'll still be managing us when he's eighty.

In one answer he said, "we we frozen by fear" and "we showed great metal strength".

Either he's a fucking idiot for believing two totally contradictory statements, or he thinks we're fucking idiots and will accept the bollocks he churns out. In which case, he's a fucking idiot.

Hard top disagree with that.

What gets me about these post match 'interviews' Wenger does is that it points to how little correct preparation each game highlights.

'Don't really scout the opposition' - Check
'Just go out there with minimal preparation and hope it all comes together' - Check
'People playing with poor form and asked to perform out of position' - Check
'Long term thinking = getting to half time, in tact' - Check

And a host of other approaches which suggest that Wenger just makes it up from day to day. Like some half cocked, washed out, end of the pier 'entertainer' - a la Archie Rice - who is always ready for one more go. But with no more thought than the previous hundred.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:21 pm
Iwobi....the new Eboue :barscarf:
I was thinking the Exact Same thing last night Rodders...

Ebuoe - Why?

Iwobi - Why? :cry: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:30 pm
Cech's just caught one!
What? A cold? :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:45 pm
MrT wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:43 pm
I think I hate Cech more than SteveO does.
For a goalkeeper with over 600 games under his belt you'd think his little baby wrists would be stronger.
Lettuce Hands and Papadom Wrists. :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:15 pm
Just par for the course in what's now known as the BANTER ERA.

The scrum cap wearing helmet headed chav prick. BANTER.

Bellerin - faster than Usain Bolt in his prime they said yet spends 90 minutes eating the dust of whatever winger is leaving him for dead this week. BANTER.

Koscielny - a once fine defender reduced to a calamatious, mistake riddled liability. BANTER.

Mustafi - one half decent game in every dozen. Piss poor defender. BANTER.

Monreal - a half decent left back, show horned into playing centre back by shit for brains and getting ass fucked on a weekly basis. BANTER.

Xhaka - absolute turd of a player. Can't tackle, pass or run. BANTER.

Iwobi - the fact that this guy is playing at anything above non league level is absolute BANTER. He is fucking dog shit uselsss.

Sanchez - we turned down 60-70 million quid for a guy that now gives zero fucks about playing for the club. Sets up more attempts for the opposition than he does for us these days. BANTER.

Shit for Brains AKA Arsehole Wanka AKA Le Fuck Hole. A fucking parasitic has been leech, a fucking charlatan, a fraud, a has been, a dud, an adulterer, a liar and above all an absolute fucking *word censored*.

BANTER.
:high5:

That post needs to be re-iterated Rodders!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

hertsgunner wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:38 pm
The chav in goal was way past his best when the chavs sold him to us, just about sums Wenger and the board up outsmarted again.
That's why maureen was 'Happy' to see him sold (Especially to us). still wengerknows - likefuck he does. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

I am so glad I have not attended home matches this season and with the exception of beating Spurs this lot are just taking your hard earned and taking the piss....
An away team that has 11 shots on target would highlight the shit line up this dementia ridden idiot got away with!
Mainland Nile and Iwobi are not 1st team material!
Where was Kola Cube you idiotic feeble old man, glad I got paid out on 2-0 as both defences are woeful, as for the comeback at 3-2, where the fuck are the tactics to close out the game....
Guys, this imbecile has to go!.... :suicide:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

augie wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:17 pm
Iwobi is absolute shite and there is no doubt about that, but monreal is the c.unt that pisses me off more than anyone on that team right now :evil: Anyone watch the replay for their first goal ? He was 20 yards inside their half (remember he was playing centre back) when we lost possession, and he just turned and jogged back and hadnt even been in our penalty area when they were scoring the goal :censored: It was everything that was wrong about wenker coaching - going gung ho forward...... check, caught out of position..... check, just trot back at your own pace when the opposition are attacking.......check :roll:
Been saying the same about Monreal for a year, really don't get why he's in the back 3.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

RobG wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:58 am
GranadaJoe wrote:

What gets me about these post match 'interviews' Wenger does is that it points to how little correct preparation each game highlights.

'Just go out there with minimal preparation and hope it all comes together' - Check

And a host of other approaches which suggest that Wenger just makes it up from day to day. Like some half cocked, washed out, end of the pier 'entertainer' - a la Archie Rice - who is always ready for one more go. But with no more thought than the previous hundred.
Well at lest we now have the answer to “who else is there ?”
This Archie Rice bloke sounds promising.
Any relation to Pat ?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

RobG wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:58 am
GranadaJoe wrote:

Well at lest we now have the answer to “who else is there ?”
This Archie Rice bloke sounds promising.
Any relation to Pat ?