AFC v Liverpool (H) 22/12 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: AFC v Liverpool (H) 22/12 19:45

Post by robbo10 »

MrT wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:43 pm
I think I hate Cech more than SteveO does.
For a goalkeeper with over 600 games under his belt you'd think his little baby wrists would be stronger.

MrT

Post by MrT »

robbo10 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:45 pm
MrT wrote:
For a goalkeeper with over 600 games under his belt you'd think his little baby wrists would be stronger.
Let's not forget the most overrated Arsenal player in recent history losing the ball which lead up to the goal.

Won't be sad to see Sanchez fuck off, been dog shit all season. Even when he was on form the last few seasons he was still giving the ball away more than any other player.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Ridiculous game.

No discipline whatsoever. How much longer do we have to put up with this shit?

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Joke club. Joke of a manager. Joke team. And I don't just mean us.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

MrT wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:47 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:45 pm
MrT wrote:
Let's not forget the most overrated Arsenal player in recent history losing the ball which lead up to the goal.

Won't be sad to see Sanchez fuck off, been dog shit all season. Even when he was on form the last few seasons he was still giving the ball away more than any other player.
£70m we turned down from citeh. Should have cashed in and invested it.

How much did salah cost? He's a fantastic player and about a tenth as wasteful as sanchez!

NickF

Post by NickF »

Eyes down for full house on Wenger press conference.

Accident, freak and good spireet

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

NickF wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:58 pm
Eyes down for full house on Wenger press conference.

Accident, freak and good spireet
I wish the *word censored*, Happy Christmas Happy Hannukah and to turn off the lights and put the cat out before he leaves.... 8)

augie

Post by augie »

Iwobi is absolute shite and there is no doubt about that, but monreal is the c.unt that pisses me off more than anyone on that team right now :evil: Anyone watch the replay for their first goal ? He was 20 yards inside their half (remember he was playing centre back) when we lost possession, and he just turned and jogged back and hadnt even been in our penalty area when they were scoring the goal :censored: It was everything that was wrong about wenker coaching - going gung ho forward...... check, caught out of position..... check, just trot back at your own pace when the opposition are attacking.......check :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

No shape, no direction, no real idea. Nothing that hasn't been said hundreds of times before.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Just par for the course in what's now known as the BANTER ERA.

The scrum cap wearing helmet headed chav prick. BANTER.

Bellerin - faster than Usain Bolt in his prime they said yet spends 90 minutes eating the dust of whatever winger is leaving him for dead this week. BANTER.

Koscielny - a once fine defender reduced to a calamatious, mistake riddled liability. BANTER.

Mustafi - one half decent game in every dozen. Piss poor defender. BANTER.

Monreal - a half decent left back, show horned into playing centre back by shit for brains and getting ass fucked on a weekly basis. BANTER.

Xhaka - absolute turd of a player. Can't tackle, pass or run. BANTER.

Iwobi - the fact that this guy is playing at anything above non league level is absolute BANTER. He is fucking dog shit uselsss.

Sanchez - we turned down 60-70 million quid for a guy that now gives zero fucks about playing for the club. Sets up more attempts for the opposition than he does for us these days. BANTER.

Shit for Brains AKA Arsehole Wanka AKA Le Fuck Hole. A fucking parasitic has been leech, a fucking charlatan, a fraud, a has been, a dud, an adulterer, a liar and above all an absolute fucking *word censored*.

BANTER.

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Bloody ironic really a shambles of a performance by Wengers darlings on the day I buy the 89 dvd. How I wish for those days to return a decent manager and a team of players who played for the badge. No superstars but bloody good players who never gave up.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Mad game that shows why Arsenal are miles from challenging for top honours..
I'm sure the AKBs will delight in the spirit and desire etc etc, but it is and will continue to be one big mess of predictable unpredictability ..

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Koscielny was frighteningly bad again.

First goal - instead of pressing Salah out wide he backs off, lets him come ten yards into the box and pick out a pass whenever he wants. His slip which should have cost us the second wa calamitous and what the fuck was he doing sauntering needlessly out of position for the third when we were more than well equipped with men back?

He’s not noticeably worse than our other shit defenders but I pick on him because actually he has the ability to be a very good defender and not a fucking walking disaster like the rest.

It’s farcical how Bellerin breaks into the team as a kid and despite getting worse just about every game for 18 months is still in no danger of being dropped. Likewise Iwobi would be laughed out of any other decent club. Those two sum up everything wrong with the cotton wool culture at this joke that used to be a fucking serious football club.

I’ll give anybody odds of 10-1 of Cech not being our keeper this time next year. Useless lamppost has been dire for years but still in absolutely zero danger of losing his place.

Top decision not to sell Sanchez too by the way.

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

The chav in goal was way past his best when the chavs sold him to us, just about sums Wenger and the board up outsmarted again.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

hertsgunner wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:38 pm
The chav in goal was way past his best when the chavs sold him to us, just about sums Wenger and the board up outsmarted again.

If he hadn't been they wouldn't have had.( past his best and Chavs selling him that is.)