Palace Away

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Palace Away

Post by Herd »

He is a great player who can turn a game ........................but when you want to leave you should go ,his performance's this season are intermittent and remind his next employer what they will get ........................he will sign his contract in January with city whereupon he will get an undefined injury which will plague him until he leaves ,ozil will do similar ,huge mistake not selling the pair ..............................in the past they would both have been sold by the board against Wengers wishes ,this season he was allowed to keep them because of his defeating the truculent gazidis who has sat back and let him take enough rope to hang himself ................these guys don't need to go for 30 mill in jan ,city aren't desperate ,mufc maybe but I think they will just sit tight and get all the money for themselves ......................we will not replace them ,the slide accelerates !

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

beck wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:24 pm

Liverpool beat palace 1-0
Chelsea lost 2-1 there
Spurs beat them 1-0 at home
They played sh*t tonight, I doubt they did in all those games, against clubs that are all ahead of us now.

:roll:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Herd wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:29 pm
He is a great player who can turn a game ........................but when you want to leave you should go ,his performance's this season are intermittent and remind his next employer what they will get ........................he will sign his contract in January with city whereupon he will get an undefined injury which will plague him until he leaves ,ozil will do similar ,huge mistake not selling the pair ..............................in the past they would both have been sold by the board against Wengers wishes ,this season he was allowed to keep them because of his defeating the truculent gazidis who has sat back and let him take enough rope to hang himself ................these guys don't need to go for 30 mill in jan ,city aren't desperate ,mufc maybe but I think they will just sit tight and get all the money for themselves ......................we will not replace them ,the slide accelerates !
Agreed, although I don't think selling them would have changed anything ultimately, because we would have cheaped out on replacements and it would be Wenger choosing them.

At least Gazidis is right - Wenger will hang himself.

:twisted:

Herd

Post by Herd »

oh forgot ,went to a pub in archway to watch ,met a pal whose mum is very ill and talked with him,didn't watch much of the game but when palarse scored some red sea fellas got very learey, came out of the loo's and got offered out ,id just finished a 13 hour workday and was tired n sober .
Not wishing to hit or be hit I delivered my favorite monologue with amendments for age ",your a big man but your more out of shape than I am and I used to do this for a living so behave and il buy you a pint since you never will !
Suprisingly it raised a laugh and the landlord paid for the drinks ,had a chat went outside for a ciggy with him to see if he would try it or chat ,we chatted ,i saw my chance but fell flat out on my chops when i realised he wasnt alive in 1987 and had no clue of coventry and the mabbut own goal.

gutted !

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Why does Lacozette keep being subbed. That's the best way to upset a half decent player. Play the ball in to his feet & it sticks - unlike many others. His running of the ball is often ignored by others. The more he is subbed by crap players he will start to think that just maybe they are better than him & stop performing. Palace gave us too much respect in the first half. If they had a more attacking game plan from the start the result could have been different. Glad they didn't - take 3 points anytime.
What chance a shopfront game for the 'Boy Wonder' against WBA. Just maybe he plays a blinder, we win & he gets snapped up by some poor unsuspecting mid-table team looking for some punch up front !!. I wish. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Ray C wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:49 pm
Why does Lacozette keep being subbed. That's the best way to upset a half decent player. Play the ball in to his feet & it sticks - unlike many others. His running of the ball is often ignored by others. The more he is subbed by crap players he will start to think that just maybe they are better than him & stop performing. Palace gave us too much respect in the first half. If they had a more attacking game plan from the start the result could have been different. Glad they didn't - take 3 points anytime.
What chance a shopfront game for the 'Boy Wonder' against WBA. Just maybe he plays a blinder, we win & he gets snapped up by some poor unsuspecting mid-table team looking for some punch up front !!. I wish. :barscarf: :barscarf:
It's getting just like the treatment Podolski received. What is Wanker's fucking problem? Actually, where do we start with where the stupid old *word censored* problems start?

herbert

Post by herbert »

I thought we played really well first half . kept and passed the ball well and a lot more forward thinking with Jack in the team .second half we had our sloppy period but it didnt last to long and the subbing of our centre forward pisses me of as well but thinking about it after the game 3~ 1 up away from home with 15 minutes to go and we win then its the right decision

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

Herd wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:29 pm
Herd, spot on. In any other company with this type of turnover, this situation would never of been allowed to happen.

We are damned if we sell Ozil & Sanchez plus also damned if we don't as without them we will not make 4th or 3rd spot. Sanchez in my mind wants to win cups first and foremost.

That we still pay Walcott £110K a week is one of the many reasons why I will not pay to watch AFC until matters change within the club.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Ozil is not bleating about leaving all the time (probably because nobody has been interested) and because of that, though he has not yet signed a new contract (probably because he wants to leave), Wenger fans love him. Sanchez on the other hand is wanted elsewhere and wants to win trophies therefore wants to leave. Anybody who does not worship Wenger and realise what an absolute privilege it is to play for the man is always going to fall foul of Wenger worshippers.

The truth is Sanchez brings a lot of energy to this team and we are going to be worse without him. Do you think Wenger doesn't know that........ even if it's causing division in the squad, Wenger continues to play him because he desperately needs that 4th spot and he won't get it without Sanchez.

As for Ozil, does anybody think he gets picked for Germany on his Arsenal performances?? Low obviously does not care what he does at Arsenal, he is one of his first choice picks. What does that say about how Low views Wenger??

And as a footnote, once Ramsey is "fit" again, he will be on the bench, get brought on for the last 20 minutes, then start the next game and every one thereafter until he's injured again. And Xhaka has started the most games out of every outfield player this season.

Arsene knows......

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:59 am
Ozil is not bleating about leaving all the time (probably because nobody has been interested) and because of that, though he has not yet signed a new contract (probably because he wants to leave), Wenger fans love him. Sanchez on the other hand is wanted elsewhere and wants to win trophies therefore wants to leave. Anybody who does not worship Wenger and realise what an absolute privilege it is to play for the man is always going to fall foul of Wenger worshippers.

The truth is Sanchez brings a lot of energy to this team and we are going to be worse without him. Do you think Wenger doesn't know that........ even if it's causing division in the squad, Wenger continues to play him because he desperately needs that 4th spot and he won't get it without Sanchez.

As for Ozil, does anybody think he gets picked for Germany on his Arsenal performances?? Low obviously does not care what he does at Arsenal, he is one of his first choice picks. What does that say about how Low views Wenger??

And as a footnote, once Ramsey is "fit" again, he will be on the bench, get brought on for the last 20 minutes, then start the next game and every one thereafter until he's injured again. And Xhaka has started the most games out of every outfield player this season.

Arsene knows......

agree with above...not sure everyone gets it Wenger is unaccountable,

He could walk around the Emirates with his dick hanging out and no one would say anything

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:24 am
xisstential wrote:

Arsene knows......

agree with above...not sure everyone gets it Wenger is unaccountable,

He could walk around the Emirates with his dick hanging out and no one would say anything
That really made me laugh...thanks for that :lol: :lol: :lol:

And of course it's the truth...............

General

Post by General »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:23 am
Ray C wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:49 pm
It's getting just like the treatment Podolski received. What is Wanker's fucking problem? Actually, where do we start with where the stupid old *word censored* problems start?
Theory that the club might be trying to avoid triggering bonus payments to Lyon. Doesn't seem far fetched when you consider the people running the club.

General

Post by General »

xisstential wrote:

That's one of Sanchez' underrated qualities and it would leave a big hole in the squad when he goes. The AKBs keep complaining about him turning over possession but he has great stamina and can play with intensity for 90minutes. You couldn't say the same for a lot of our players who are usually bolloxed after 1hr. A so called out of form Sanchez has still been involved in most of our goals this season.

Also Wilshere's ability to retain the ball under pressure and relieve the pressure on the defence exposed how pathetic our midfield has been this season. Without the ball, the game just passes Xhaka and he's still the weakest link in there. The fraud Ramsey will play on the right wing when he returns if Wilshere maintains form. Better square pegs round holes than leave the favourites out. It would be funny if Wilshere plays himself into great form, goes to the world cup and walks away for free. I'm sure the chavs would potentially look at him as long term replacement for Fabregas.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

General wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:39 am
Theory that the club might be trying to avoid triggering bonus payments to Lyon. Doesn't seem far fetched when you consider the people running the club.
Haha sounds about right, penny pinching as usual.. profit first success a distant second.

Arsene Stanley PLC - a safe investment for your family finance portfolio.

:censored:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I just cannot believe the comments, not only from our fans, but also ex players like Dixon & Henry. They are all accusing Sanchez of causing division with his "want away" attitude. HE WANTS TO LEAVE, HE TOLD WENGER HE WANTS TO LEAVE, but Wenger tried to coax, sweet talk, cajole, beg him..to stay. He doesn't want to. Ozil has floated around that team for years doing nothing and now that he is finally playing ok'ish he is being lauded to the rafters while Sanchez is being pilloried despite still putting in as much energy in one game than Ozil does in 5. We are now in a situation where the pundits and fans are looking for the slightest thing with which to praise Ozil and the complete reverse with Sanchez. Watch how quickly those same fans turn nasty toward Ozil if he declares he's leaving.

AFC and it's supporters has been turned into a madhouse by Wenger.