dumb n drunk

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

dumb n drunk

Post by Herd »

my home comp has me here but not outside ,have forgotten the password ,have got reset stuff but cant seem to change my password .

in short help the analog twat

who is also drunk

Perryashburtongroves

Re: dumb n drunk

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I have no fucking idea what any of that means. Is it code for something like your bird's off on holiday?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:10 pm
my home comp has me here but not outside ,have forgotten the password ,have got reset stuff but cant seem to change my password .

who is also drunk
Have you tried switching it off and back on? :D :oops:

:oops:

Seriously mate. If you power it on (the PC) there is a front page where you type in your P/Word/Access word...there should be a little arrow underneath - click on that for change password...If you cannot change it because it requires the original (Admin) Password, you will need to ask someone to run a sub-access' on it and then you can access and change the p/word.

Good luck ! :wink:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Herd wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:10 pm

who is also drunk
Put some coal in the boiler and wait til you hear the whistling then it'll be ok

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Not particularly helpful to Herd but I am very regularly having to log in despite clicking “ remember me” on many occasions yet it still kicks me out frequently .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:42 pm
Not particularly helpful to Herd but I am very regularly having to log in despite clicking “ remember me” on many occasions yet it still kicks me out frequently .
Depends on how often you clear your history mate. If you use a PC go to history (top right hand corner of the browser page) and you can select to Clear History etc, but Keep all your p/words in place.