West brom away, 16:30 31st December, live on sky

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: West brom away, 16:30 31st December, live on sky

Post by Redarmy »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:53 pm
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:41 pm
we are terrible, but mike dean should just fucking die and do the world a favor.
I past caring about ref f*ck ups as an excuse about 10 years ago. We were sh*t and didn't deserve to win regardless, just more excuses for the old fart and his incompetence, he signed up for another 2 years and now as they say he made his bed and will have to lie in it!.

:twisted:

yes the old fucker has earned over £100 million while at the Arsenal.....please fuck off now, you have nothing to offer

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Faced 8 saved nil for us and faced 41 for Chelsea saved 8 . Not his strong point.
Should have bought on Ospina or better still bought back Martinez.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

A11M11 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:14 pm
Faced 8 saved nil for us and faced 41 for Chelsea saved 8 . Not his strong point.
Should have bought on Ospina or better still bought back Martinez.
Haha can you actually sub keepers after the penalty is given?, I doubt you can but would be funny, plays "mind games" with the opposition and gives you at least some chance of it being saved, as with Cech you are relying on the taker skying it or hitting it wide.

:roll:

They should make a TV ad - "Massive clearout discount sale at the Emirates this January!"

Happy new year everyone.

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

Noticeable how livid everyone is in the away end. Same old shit every fucking game.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

A few years ago, I'd have raged at that decision. Now, I couldn't give a shit and am just plainly disgusted that we still have to endure this *word censored* failing to manage the club week after week.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:26 pm
A few years ago, I'd have raged at that decision. Now, I couldn't give a shit and am just plainly disgusted that we still have to endure this *word censored* failing to manage the club week after week.
Likewise. Just thought what a fucking terrible decision to match a fucking terrible game and fucking terrible performance.

beck

Post by beck »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:31 pm
We appear to be wearing red shorts like some sort of Father Christmas outfit. Have we ever worn red short before?
Last time was in 1978
A 2-1 defeat at qpr
Brady got ours from a penalty
Think I was there

beck

Post by beck »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:46 pm
Martin Tyler virtually willing a West Brom goal
That's Martin Tyler the arsenal fan?

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Haven't seen any of the game but listening to it on the radio it became obvious who would we miss more between Ozil and Sanchez... given Ozil was omitted today and the game being described as a very unlike Arsenal performance, Sanchez couldn't inspire the play or team. He took the free kick but that's about it.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:44 pm
A pathetic low quality match, summed up by an own goal, a shitebag referee, and a useless geriatric turd in goal who couldn't save one of the penalties that the Junior Gunners take against Gunnersaurus.

Two shit teams, two shit managers, a shit match, a shit result, and a load of shit (cups apart) to look forward to in 2018 and beyond

Happy Fucking New Year my arse!
Summed up very well. The only good thing to come out of tonight's game was the news that Southampton may be interested in our 'Boy Wonder' ! Surely they could not be that desperate !!!!. :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I know the world and his dog are blaming that odious prickmike dean for the loss of the 2 points, but if we had a decent manager to manage the players we have, some of whom are good players - we would have beaten the crap out of these useless wankersss :?

augie

Post by augie »

I hear that tony cottee has been on ssn claiming that dean was right to give the penalty - there are a lot of pundits (and I used that word loosely) who do not like Arsenal, but this c.unt never even tries to hide it :evil: :evil: 99.9% of people say that it was a shocking decision (ffs even pardew didnt think that it was a penno), but yet this short arsed, jealous, small time c.unt is still standing there claiming it was the correct decision - he is a c.unt for sure :evil: :censored: :censored:

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:48 pm
I know the world and his dog are blaming that odious prickmike dean for the loss of the 2 points, but if we had a decent manager to manage the players we have, some of whom are good players - we would have beaten the crap out of these useless wankersss :?
Exactly.

markyp

Post by markyp »

nobody as yet has pointed out that it was Gibbs who played the ball onto Chambers arm,oh the irony :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

markyp wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:52 pm
nobody as yet has pointed out that it was Gibbs who played the ball onto Chambers arm,oh the irony :barscarf:
:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: Aaaaah! I seee what you're saying ...Gibbs still can't cross a ball to save his life. :-P :lol: :wink: