West brom away, 16:30 31st December, live on sky

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: West brom away, 16:30 31st December, live on sky

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:03 pm
markyp wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:52 pm
nobody as yet has pointed out that it was Gibbs who played the ball onto Chambers arm,oh the irony :barscarf:
:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: Aaaaah! I seee what you're saying ...Gibbs still can't cross a ball to save his life. :-P :lol: :wink:
Hey, it still didn’t manage to beat the first man though did it :roll: :twisted:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

augie wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:02 pm
I hear that tony cottee has been on ssn claiming that dean was right to give the penalty - there are a lot of pundits (and I used that word loosely) who do not like Arsenal, but this c.unt never even tries to hide it :evil: :evil: 99.9% of people say that it was a shocking decision (ffs even pardew didnt think that it was a penno), but yet this short arsed, jealous, small time c.unt is still standing there claiming it was the correct decision - he is a c.unt for sure :evil: :censored: :censored:
Goes back to when he chose to go to Everton instead of joining us back in 1988. They won fuckall and we won the league that season.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:17 am
augie wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:02 pm
I hear that tony cottee has been on ssn claiming that dean was right to give the penalty - there are a lot of pundits (and I used that word loosely) who do not like Arsenal, but this c.unt never even tries to hide it :evil: :evil: 99.9% of people say that it was a shocking decision (ffs even pardew didnt think that it was a penno), but yet this short arsed, jealous, small time c.unt is still standing there claiming it was the correct decision - he is a c.unt for sure :evil: :censored: :censored:
Goes back to when he chose to go to Everton instead of joining us back in 1988. They won fuckall and we won the league that season.
One of the standout results during the 88/89 season was the 3-1 win at Goodison where the travelling Gooners sang "we all agree Merson is better than Cottee"

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

StuartL wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:49 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:03 pm
markyp wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:52 pm
nobody as yet has pointed out that it was Gibbs who played the ball onto Chambers arm,oh the irony :barscarf:
:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: Aaaaah! I seee what you're saying ...Gibbs still can't cross a ball to save his life. :-P :lol: :wink:
Hey, it still didn’t manage to beat the first man though did it :roll: :twisted:
Typical Gibbs he actually mis hit the ball, so Chambers had no chance....

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

we were robbed by the ref, but how about the other 89 minutes ?

should we really be hanging on against relegation fodder ??

augie

Post by augie »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:27 am

The next level is the next level 8) :barscarf: :barscarf: :blah: :blah: :blah:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:27 am

Spot on mate.and if i
recall our home game against them earlier in the season weren't they denied a stonewaller at 0-0?
As they say swings and roundabouts,we were shite and made heavy weather of it.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Robbed? Was a penalty all day long! brain dead defender moved his arm towards the ball ! Top 4 looks a long way off now and defeat against the chavs will surely seal our fate!
Fuck off wenger!!!!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:03 pm
Robbed? Was a penalty all day long! brain dead defender moved his arm towards the ball ! Top 4 looks a long way off now and defeat against the chavs will surely seal our fate!
Fuck off wenger!!!!
Surely you can’t possibly hate Wenger enough to think that was a penalty Sid?

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

northbank123 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:11 pm
goonersid wrote:
Fuck off wenger!!!!
Honestly mate the minute I saw it I said penalty! Ok sometimes you get away with it but he moved his arm when Gibbs flicked the ball so instinct or reflex ? It was a pen for me

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:
Fuck off wenger!!!!

Christmas is over now sid ........... time to stop the drinking :wink: :lol: :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:42 pm
goonersid wrote:
Fuck off wenger!!!!

Christmas is over now sid ........... time to stop the drinking :wink: :lol: :lol:
No chance I’m not back at work until tomorrow :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

northbank123 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:11 pm
goonersid wrote:
Fuck off wenger!!!!
Remember it was an English defender who gave the penalty away so in Sid's eyes there could only be one outcome :D If Wilshere had done it he'd have wanted a three match ban !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Wenger's a right sneaky clever cun.t - By making a HUGE deal out of the penalty incident; regardless of whether it was a pen or not, he has managed to draw much of the attention away from the FACT that we played like shyte and neither deserved to win nor lose.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:43 am
Wenger's a right sneaky clever cun.t - By making a HUGE deal out of the penalty incident; regardless of whether it was a pen or not, he has managed to draw much of the attention away from the FACT that we played like shyte and neither deserved to win nor lose.
Mate, every manager does that. It's not just a Wenger thing. Have you ever seen a manager come out and say "Yep 100% our lad clattered him and it was a deffo penno against us!"? :lol: :wink: