Who Would You Like To See Relegated?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Who Would You Like To See Relegated?

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:46 am
augie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:02 pm
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:33 pm
Stoke
West Brom

Whoever else is fine but I'd like Southampton to stay up since they actually try to play decent football.

I'd echo all that

After sending the pile of shite that they did to the victims in recent years (lovren, lambert, Lallana and the "mysteriously injured" clyne) then they are a club I admire - anyone that can rob scousers out of millions like that should be applauded 8)
If you add selling the Ox and Walcott to us then I'd have to say the Saints are fucking cunning as fuck. :lol: :wink:
Happy with the £20m purchase of Chamber though ? :box:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Everyone! put modern football in Room 101. :twisted:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:02 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:46 am
augie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:02 pm
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:33 pm
Stoke
West Brom

Whoever else is fine but I'd like Southampton to stay up since they actually try to play decent football.

I'd echo all that

After sending the pile of shite that they did to the victims in recent years (lovren, lambert, Lallana and the "mysteriously injured" clyne) then they are a club I admire - anyone that can rob scousers out of millions like that should be applauded 8)
If you add selling the Ox and Walcott to us then I'd have to say the Saints are fucking cunning as fuck. :lol: :wink:
Happy with the £20m purchase of Chamber though ? :box:
Haha actually forgot he existed.... :lol: