Who Would You Like To See Relegated?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Who Would You Like To See Relegated?

Post by OneBardGooner »

Who would you like to see relegated from the Prem and why?

Mine are:

West ham - Murdering scumcunts - hope they get relegated and drop down into non-existence
Stoke (aka: The Orcs ) scumcunt team and fans and the manager is a loathesome cun.t
Scum - every and any reason you can thnk of, yes I know it is not going to happen but one can Dream! :barscarf:

sk-gtfo

Re: Who Would You Like To See Relegated?

Post by sk-gtfo »

Chelsea, Spurs and United - not realistic but hey you didn't set any rules?. :twisted:

Realistic teams - Stoke, Watford and Brighton, the last two because too many southern teams in the PL as it stands.

augie

Post by augie »

In an ideal world I would love to see the scum, manure and the victims relegated and never allowed to enter the top flight of english football ever again 8) :barscarf:

However, being realistic and looking at the teams that are likely to be battling down there this season, I would like to see these teams relegated -

1. Stoke - to a certain degree I can understand why fans would chant some morally questionable things at the opposition (eg the ice on the runway song against manure), but I simply cannot fathom how fans would boo and chant crap at an opposition player simply cos his leg was broken in two places by one of their players :? In any walk of life ramsey was the victim in that situation, and seeing as he didnt go running to the meeja badmouthing stoke or its players, I fail to see how or why he is targetted by any sensible football fan, and of course the only conclusion to be taken then is that they are a scumbag bunch of inbreds who deserve every misfortune that can land on their doorstep 8) I would also say that I would be happy to see hughes relegated - I really respected him as a player back in the day, but as a manager he is a whining bitchy, jealous b**tard and relegation for this c.unt would be exactly what is needed

2. Baggies - I didnt like them with pubis as their manager, and appointing pardew is more of the same imo. He is an arrogant c.unt who has achieved the square root of fcuk all in his management career, but yet he is a condescending pr*ck who feels qualified to tell everyone else that he knows best :roll:

3. I'm gonna be very much in the minority here, but my next choice would be either huddersfield or watford - the reason why I picked them over the likes of palace/bournemouth/swansea/geordies etc, is that games in their grounds always seem flat and devoid of any atmosphere, where as the other teams all have grounds and/or fans, that can generate an athmosphere at games. Huddersfield always looks like a stadium that is too big and open for a club of its size, and even going back to the 80s watford always seemed like a dreary place for matches

augie

Post by augie »

Incidently, if/when citeeh beat palace tomorrow, points wise we will be nearer to the team at the bottom of the league than we will be to the team at the top :oops: :oops: :oops:
Even if citeeh lost tomorrow, a defeat away v the baggies will see us the same amount of points off top spot as we would be from the bottom spot :oops: :oops:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Stoke City...don't care about the other two...

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Scum, bindippers, Chavs.

Realistically, Stoke because they are tinpot thugs and fucking nobodies. Newcastle, because all that toon army, best fans, love football bollox is so boring, clichéd and sickening plus I can't stand their fucking stupidity and blindness every game- screaming for a free kick every time someone tackles one of their players, whining every time the ref gives a free kick and going crazy when a throw in goes against them. Fucking childish, pathetic, all for show nobodies. And West Ham because they're just fucking nobodies who bang on about shit from 50 years ago and think they still have some sort of relevance.

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

18th - Stoke. On the last day, preferably after being out of the relegation zone until the 89th minute before Shawcross scores an own goal to send them down and makes Mark Hughes cry.

19th - Stoke. A couple of flukey wins in early April keeps them close to safely (and keeps Hughes in a job) before being blown away and finishing 6-10 points from safety.

20th - Stoke. Losing every game from now until the end of the season by 3+ goals. Hopefully we never see the neanderthals again.

Stoke.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Chelsea, Liverpool, and Tottenham.

It's the only way we'll get back in the top4. Then again the one season we could've won it, Leicester did.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:37 am
And West Ham because they're just fucking nobodies who bang on about shit from 50 years ago and think they still have some sort of relevance.
Be careful because we're heading in the same direction with the dicks we have in charge.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Everton because of the fat *word censored* that manages them. He's really spoiled Everton just by being there. I never really minded them as a club before but now I hope they lose every game. Funny to see Bournemouth beat them with a deflection. :barscarf:

Stoke probably for the same reasons as y'all said above.

Anyone else I don't really care.

General

Post by General »

I read the title as - Would you like to see us relegated?

Now there's a thought provoking question!

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Is our dislike of Stoke not disproportionate?

They don't play particularly attractive football, , but they are a traditional top flight club who have a proud history. I am old enough to remember cracking cup semi-finals against them in the 70s double era. They may have been physical under Tony Pulis, but they aren't especially so these days. Most Arsenal teams in my lifetime would have given as good as they got physically, rather than whining about them being thugs.

Yes some of their fans are neanderthals (their reactions to Ramsey) , but no more so than those of many other teams . If we judge Stoke only over the last decade or so, we are no better than Chelsea fans. We are Arsenal - history should count for something.

I would rather see Watford, Bournemouth and Swansea go down. It would be great to see Wolves, Derby and Bristol City up.

augie

Post by augie »

Bob Bayliss wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:56 am
Is our dislike of Stoke not disproportionate?

They don't play particularly attractive football, , but they are a traditional top flight club who have a proud history. I am old enough to remember cracking cup semi-finals against them in the double era. They may have been physical under Tony Pulis, but they aren't especially so these days. Yes some of their fans are neanderthals (especially over the Ramsey stuff) , but no more so than those of many other teams. If we judge them only over the last decade or so, we are no better than Chelsea fans. We are Arsenal - history should count for something.

I would rather see Watford, Bournemouth and Swansea go down. It would be great to see Wolves, Derby and Bristol City up.

I think that the modern day afc has all but wiped out the history of our club - previous successes are dismissed cos we were a small club before the french c.unt arrived, the captain deciding the length of sleeves in games has gone, the cartoon crest, and of course the suing of the hat shop lady in spain :roll: :oops:
This current club is not the club that had the glorious history that you refer to :cry: :cry: :cry:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Those Orc *word censored* and their megacunt manager would do nicely. Anyone who throws away a league game like they did by resting players because they have a supposed six pointer lined up next deserves to go. Plus its a shithole, and their fans are all c.unts (with one notable exception of old scfc64 who used to pop up on here!).

Nobody else down the bottom comes anywhere close to pissing me off like these c.unts although Pardew is an egotistical wanker and I wouldn't shed a tear if West Brom dropped out, although I don't have any ill feeling towards the club, just the cock at the helm

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Not so much teams as Managers , Pardew , Hughes , Pulis , Allardyce , all the usual subjects . Obviously Mourinho but that would never happen , if he got close he would engineer the sack and get out before it tainted his reputation.