Chelsea home thread.. (to stop the whining :-))

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: Chelsea home thread.. (to stop the whining :-))

Post by sk-gtfo »

Mistical92 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:35 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:17 pm
Wenger talking about the Hazard penalty...

And Wenger was seething at the decision speaking after the game, even going as far as to say he would have "committed suicide" if the Gunners had ended up losing the game.

so close :suicide:
Come on now, that's a bit much.
Yes it is... no need to tease us ffs.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Mistical92 wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

And Wenger was seething at the decision speaking after the game, even going as far as to say he would have "committed suicide" if the Gunners had ended up losing the game.

No need to worry about the lord Wenger just a flippant comment from him, he will still be around in 20 years time healthy as fuck and totally set on self preservation.... :wink:

And probably still at the Emirates with us in the Championship :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:57 am
Mistical92 wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

No need to worry about the lord Wenger just a flippant comment from him, he will still be around in 20 years time healthy as fuck and totally set on self preservation.... :wink:

And probably still at the Emirates with us in the Championship :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
By then the Championship will be the new Premiership :?

beck

Re: Someone has to start a Chelsea home thread..

Post by beck »

NickF wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:42 am
sk-gtfo wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:32 am
A good spanking for us.. We are Chelsea's bitches thanks to Wenger and wiggy.

I hope we lose 0-6 again to shame the club into doing something, then again we don't have any shame now.

:censored:
We've lost worse than 6-0 before and the old *word censored* is still here. There is no shame.

Happy New Year everybody, may this be the year he finally fucks off.
We have never lost a league game 6-0 or worse at home ever

beck

Post by beck »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:43 pm
The banners aren't far away lads. After this likely dicking we'll be 6 points below Liverpool, effectively 7 with goal difference and then the 'luvvies' who still give 2 fucks about qualifying for that shitty thing will realise what most of us have known since even before the season begun. There isn't a hope in hell of this manager getting us back in the CL ever again. Once he drops a level, he never goes back up......Champions became perennial runners up, became 4th, became 5th and there is no chance on this earth of finishing higher than 6th this season

For those of us relieved not to be embarrassing ourselves against teams who actually set out to win the thing, this is the most beautiful time of the season. The proper cups begin, the proper fans come out for them, and the senile old c.unt goes through the wringer every week in the league as the media spotlight turns up and the banners come out. Its almost as inevitable as the decorations coming down after Christmas. Chelsea will disappear 10 points out of sight tomorrow night and it will all sink in as our ragbag backline get cut to ribbons. Our defence is pathetic enough already but with no Koscielny and no Monreal, that's no chance. Hazard will skin them alive.

Going into the New Year and we will be closer to Burnley than we will Chavski or the Mickeys. Get used to it because it will be this way forever under the wig wearing c.unt, the slimy bastard puppet he employs and the senile old c.unt supposedly running the team.

TIME FOR THE BANNERS - HAPPY NEW YEAR! ONE JACQUI OATLEY.......THERE'S ONLY ONE JACQUI OATLEY

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
07/08 3rd
09/10 3rd
11/12 3rd
14/14 3rd
15/16 2nd

beck

Post by beck »

Clash wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:17 pm
Better than the Liverpool game in that the keepers made some good saves and weren't punching the ball into their own nets this time .... but although it was a good game to watch, I don't want an Arsenal side to take part in entertaining neutrals like we are some traveling circus. That's 6 points dropped at home to Man United, Liverpool and Chelsea. The same as 2 defeats.

On our own ground especially we should be winning games we create this amount of chances in but we don't because we cannot defend.

Also heard our fans taunting Chelsea with ''there's only one team in London'' after we equalised :roll: Ooooh yeah ... take that Chavs ... we've done the double over you now after tonight's 2-2 win and the 0-0 victory at Stamford Bridge earlier in the season :barscarf:
Chelsea fans were chanting one team in london after they scored
It was a a classic case of returning the favour
It's been going on as long as I have been going to football
Wimbledon were singing it when they beat us at Highbury in 93

beck

Post by beck »

augie wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:32 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:06 am
We should have had a penno but you get some you don't get others. Their penno was soft as shite too - Hazard dived and grabbed his fucking shin but there was contact.... with the undersole of his foot. For me it's not a penno because they've both kicked out for the ball. Even The Spiv Neville who hates The Arsenal agreed it wasn't a penno - but again you get some you don't get others.

Jack was superb mostly, quickly linking the play, a fantastic belter of a finish and some very tasty passing but he should be ashamed of himself for the dive. Once you see that trailing leg go straight like that it is 100% a dive every single time. :oops:

Ozil and Sanchez were sublime at times, carving the chav open and creating chances, but Lacazette too often reacts too late to get on the end of some top quality defence-splitting balls. He never seems to know when or where to run and apparently that ability to get in the box on the end of things is his main talent? WTF? Still waiting to see that. :roll: :|

Our defence was comedy gold at times. We always looked like conceding at some point. Chambers looked rattled from his first touch and I actually lost count of how many times Bellerin pissed the ball away under no pressure. I think it was about 395 or so.... :oops: :roll: But great strike for the equalizer. Superb. 8)

Maitland-Niles was brilliant at times and steady as a rock for most of it. I don't blame him for their second goal as he did all you can reasonably ask of a fullback in that situation. The one I blame is Mustafi as he stood there looking at the ball come in and then reacted too late to stop the chav cúnt getting in front of him. A top CH would not wait to see where that ball was going he would have been proactive and gone to meet it it immediately. How long before Maitland-Niles is fully ruined by Wenger's "coaching"? I'd give it another half season. :roll: :censored:

Cech is so far past his sell by date now it's not even funny anymore. He was lucky Morata is so shite at the moment tbh. Xhaka offers nothing.

I actually enjoyed watching it because it was full of incident and some really good football from us going forward but ultimately at the back of your mind you just think this team could go out and win the next match 5-0 or lose it 0-4.... we are that inconsistent. I'd rather watch us grind out a solid and convincing 1-0 win than an "entertaining" 2 or 3 all draw tbh.

Have to say that I thought that holding looked (for the most part) solid last night (two woeful mistakes should have cost us though), but I thought that his positioning was woeful for the second goal - I agree with your comments about mustafi (who I still think is a bit shit :roll: ), but for me holding should have been on corner of 6 yard box and would have cut out the cross. I was always told that that is where the centre backs should be, and if the cross is cut back, then it is the midfielders job to be there to deal with that (although no-one in our midfield is that disciplined :roll: ).

The victims are rightly slated for being defensively shit, but I don't think that there is a team in the country (and I include pub teams in that), that would equalize in the 92nd minute of a game, and then nearly concede less than a minute later :roll: As I said, the victims are criticized for being shit at the back and the meeja dissect where and how they are so shit, but with us the meeja just say that we are shit defensively and don't expand on that as if it is Arsenal so what do you expect ? :oops:

I think that we did deserve a draw last night, BUT will we ever see morata miss as many chances in a game as he did last night ? He alone should have buried us last night, and I'd say he felt the wrath of conte last night :lol:
I also have to say that I thought that hazard and kante were poor last night - the papers this morning gave both a mark of 7, but I felt that both were kept on fringes of game all night
When Leeds knocked burnley out the league cup earlier in the season they needed extra time to do it despite going in front 4 mins into injury time they conceded in the 6 th min of extra time
We have a league semi v Chelsea coming up
In 97 bergkamp's perfect hat trick was still not enough to win at Leicester despite having that legends never had a bad game defence
Won a double that season

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Outrageous!! This Twat should ha e been told to shut the fuck up! Then ejected
.https://www.facebook.com/pintsandpyrofo ... 8MWBQkHlFs

NickF

Post by NickF »

beck wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:39 pm
NickF wrote:
sk-gtfo wrote:

I hope we lose 0-6 again to shame the club into doing something, then again we don't have any shame now.

We've lost worse than 6-0 before and the old *word censored* is still here. There is no shame.

Who mentioned anything about home? Certainly not me or the orginal poster.
But as you seem to love stats I am sure you will remember that we did lose 6-0 to Chelsea away a few seasons ago.

beck

Post by beck »

NickF wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:16 pm
beck wrote:
NickF wrote:
sk-gtfo wrote:

But as you seem to love stats I am sure you will remember that we did lose 6-0 to Chelsea away a few seasons ago.
I love arsenal

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

NickF wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:16 pm
beck wrote:
NickF wrote:
sk-gtfo wrote:

Indeed Nick and 8-2 is as bad if not worse

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I love arsenal

is that you Arsene?? :rubchin:

beck

Post by beck »

TeeCee wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:08 pm
I love arsenal

is that you Arsene?? :rubchin:
It's sardonic Rodney
Online gooners lemming catcher

Clash

Post by Clash »

beck wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:42 pm
Clash wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:17 pm
Better than the Liverpool game in that the keepers made some good saves and weren't punching the ball into their own nets this time .... but although it was a good game to watch, I don't want an Arsenal side to take part in entertaining neutrals like we are some traveling circus. That's 6 points dropped at home to Man United, Liverpool and Chelsea. The same as 2 defeats.

On our own ground especially we should be winning games we create this amount of chances in but we don't because we cannot defend.

Also heard our fans taunting Chelsea with ''there's only one team in London'' after we equalised :roll: Ooooh yeah ... take that Chavs ... we've done the double over you now after tonight's 2-2 win and the 0-0 victory at Stamford Bridge earlier in the season :barscarf:
Chelsea fans were chanting one team in london after they scored
It was a a classic case of returning the favour
It's been going on as long as I have been going to football
Wimbledon were singing it when they beat us at Highbury in 93
Yeah I get that mate but taunting the opposition fans because you've equalised against them on your own ground is too much like treating a draw as a victory.

Although maybe I'm damaged by the lowering of expectations at the club and reading too much into this ... at least there wasnt a rendition of ''who are ya? who are ya? '' :)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

beck wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:49 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:43 pm
The banners aren't far away lads. After this likely dicking we'll be 6 points below Liverpool, effectively 7 with goal difference and then the 'luvvies' who still give 2 fucks about qualifying for that shitty thing will realise what most of us have known since even before the season begun. There isn't a hope in hell of this manager getting us back in the CL ever again. Once he drops a level, he never goes back up......Champions became perennial runners up, became 4th, became 5th and there is no chance on this earth of finishing higher than 6th this season

For those of us relieved not to be embarrassing ourselves against teams who actually set out to win the thing, this is the most beautiful time of the season. The proper cups begin, the proper fans come out for them, and the senile old c.unt goes through the wringer every week in the league as the media spotlight turns up and the banners come out. Its almost as inevitable as the decorations coming down after Christmas. Chelsea will disappear 10 points out of sight tomorrow night and it will all sink in as our ragbag backline get cut to ribbons. Our defence is pathetic enough already but with no Koscielny and no Monreal, that's no chance. Hazard will skin them alive.

Going into the New Year and we will be closer to Burnley than we will Chavski or the Mickeys. Get used to it because it will be this way forever under the wig wearing c.unt, the slimy bastard puppet he employs and the senile old c.unt supposedly running the team.

TIME FOR THE BANNERS - HAPPY NEW YEAR! ONE JACQUI OATLEY.......THERE'S ONLY ONE JACQUI OATLEY

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
07/08 3rd
09/10 3rd
11/12 3rd
14/14 3rd
15/16 2nd
Of course.....that's me told isn't it cockwomble! Who could forget that majestic 2nd place when oil rich Leicester won the league and the Spuds threw in the towel with 2 games to spare. I presume from your highlighted trend we went on to finish at least 2nd, and possibly Champions the year after then??

You get the picture - there might be the odd place here or there from year to year, but shit for brains will never get this club back in the Champions League. If he does, feel free to come back and highlight the quote