Comedy Iwobi

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Comedy Iwobi

Post by Redarmy »

northbank123 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:11 pm
worthing_gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:39 pm
Dickie61 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:16 pm
This is another product of our Manager who accepts mediocrity day on day,week on week,year on year.
Iwobi is one of crop of players who are simply not good enough to play for Arsenal. Walcott. Ramsey. Chambers. Holding. Elneny. Coquelin. Xhaka all need shipping out.
We need a complete new broom.
Get rid of Wenger now.
If it means finishing tenth then so be it.
We don't want him picking his successor either.
We want his influence gone forever.
All this greatest ever Manager is Bollocks.
George Graham has a much better return and I won't even mention a certain Mr Chapman.
All those players probably would be good enough to play for Arsenal under a manager who knows how to get the best out of his players. There's a list as long as my arm going back to year dot of players Wenger has brought in and failed to bring the best out of.

There comes a time when you see different personnel with the same results that you have to accept that it's not the quality of player, it's the failing of the manager to get the maximum return from those players.
There are definitely players who could have been good assets to the club but under Wenger’s management failed to be.

Xhaka, Coquelin, Elneny, Walcott and Iwobi do not fit into that bracket. They are simply not good enough and never would have been.
+ Metersecker, Cech, Holding, Monreal.....all not good enough to be part of a title challenge...IMO

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Alex "Comedy" Iwobi is a fucking skid mark.

That is all.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:43 pm

That is all.
He fucking is.

That is all.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:35 am
rodders999 wrote:

That is all.
He fucking is.

That is all.

Shame we cant get some Daz on the useless c*nt then and get rid of him..........

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:35 am
rodders999 wrote:

That is all.
He fucking is.

That is all.
He truly fuckingg is

That's all.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Talking of comedy ... does anyone think that Iwobi has a bit of a Frankie Howerd look about him?

Image Image

The brilliant and exciting Iwobi seen in action above

And below Frankie Howerd in a classic scene from Up Pompeii

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Iwobi - the poster boy for the banter generation :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Alex "Comedy" Iwobi is a fucking SMELLY skid mark.

That is all.
:D

markyp

Post by markyp »

I dont think ive ever hated an Arsenal player until this bell end wandered in to the first team,i see nothing to justify him being an Arsenal player or a premier league player,he just makes me swear at the tv every time hes on the ball,i cringe,its a fucking joke,he makes eboue look like pele,utter utter utter shit,to make it worse we sold gnabry to accommodate this twat in the team

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

It amazes me that some supporters rate him. I think they're seduced by the hand-flapping, shoulder-shimmying, knee-wobbling runs that he goes on.
However, they don't seem to spot that his runs end in him losing the ball, his first touch goes further than many players' shots, he can't pass, never creates chances for others and rarely scores (Theo taught him all he knows).
There is no point to Iwobi.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

He is the ultimate Wenger yes man.....he will always have a place in the team.....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Shyte stain runs like he's carrying a handbag in each hand....fuckin' pussy.

augie

Post by augie »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:12 pm
It amazes me that some supporters rate him. I think they're seduced by the hand-flapping, shoulder-shimmying, knee-wobbling runs that he goes on.
However, they don't seem to spot that his runs end in him losing the ball, his first touch goes further than many players' shots, he can't pass, never creates chances for others and rarely scores (Theo taught him all he knows).
There is no point to Iwobi.

I looked at the highlights earlier, and at one stage (in the second half) he went on a run the whole way across their 18 yard line and couldnt figure out what to do, so ended up passing the ball 20 yards backwards :roll:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Has he gone yet?

Probably not because no fucker wants the useless fucker.

Time and time again he costs us going forward. He just doesn't know what to do with the ball. Bet he starts the final too.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:24 pm
Has he gone yet?

Probably not because no fucker wants the useless fucker.

Time and time again he costs us going forward. He just doesn't know what to do with the ball. Bet he starts the final too.

Charlton are keeping an eye on him, but they're not convinced he'll do as well as Sanogo or Coquelin.