Comedy Iwobi

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Comedy Iwobi

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:31 pm
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ing-fa-cup

A fine heading his way.... the words "zero impact" spring to mind... :roll:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5297238/f ... up-defeat/

I quote;

Last night the Nigerian international posted a photo of himself on Snapchat with the caption: “Mentality Coming Different, Wait Me I Promise.”

Fucking hell, is his English that bad, or is that some kind of new hip gangsta speak an' ting ya feel me blud? :roll: :censored:
No Fam Innit - eez just fick as 2 short dem wood planks un eeez twice as smelly Yo! :high5:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nothing 'comedy' about this useless, overpaid, over played piece of shit.

Playing tonight - unbelievable. Him and Welbeck. Wally apart those two goons were the worst players on the field at the weekend. Going to be a long night

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Nos89 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:43 am
Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:06 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:22 pm
Given the antics of the players I grew up watching this is powder puff antics. Considering the last time anything like this was reported of an Arsenal player was when the great Lord Bendtner was around. A nothing story.
A nothing story?? WTF are you talking about??

He is a very highly paid, professional footballer with a hugely privileged lifestyle. With that privilege comes a huge responsibility, none more so than to the thousands of supporters that paid up and travelled to Nottingham to watch the team.

There are 7 nights each week and he can go out on any one of them. He did not have to go out on Friday night and certainly not until 3.30am on Saturday morning.

What he did shows a total lack of discipline and a total lack of respect for the supporters. It shows also (Yet again) that modern Arsenal is run like a Sunday morning team and that is a big story.

Tony Adams & co were immature and stupid but they backed it up on the pitch. Iwobi & co are a bunch of flashy nobodies that are awful on the pitch.
Supporters that call him shit and useless. He doesn't owe nothing to those kind of supporters. Just by using the word supporters is implying people actually want him to do well. Calling him awful and useful doesn't sound like supporting the lad.
He doesn't owe the supporters anything unlike someone like Ozil or Sanchez as we've backed them and supported them, sung their name. Iwobi has reached that level. He owes the club and manager who have stuck with him. Then he's got to win the supporters trust.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Nos89 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:58 pm

He doesn't owe the supporters anything unlike someone like Ozil or Sanchez as we've backed them and supported them, sung their name. Iwobi has reached that level. He owes the club and manager who have stuck with him. Then he's got to win the supporters trust.
:roll:

Dickie61

Post by Dickie61 »

This is another product of our Manager who accepts mediocrity day on day,week on week,year on year.
Iwobi is one of crop of players who are simply not good enough to play for Arsenal. Walcott. Ramsey. Chambers. Holding. Elneny. Coquelin. Xhaka all need shipping out.
We need a complete new broom.
Get rid of Wenger now.
If it means finishing tenth then so be it.
We don't want him picking his successor either.
We want his influence gone forever.
All this greatest ever Manager is Bollocks.
George Graham has a much better return and I won't even mention a certain Mr Chapman.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Dickie61 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:16 pm
This is another product of our Manager who accepts mediocrity day on day,week on week,year on year.
Iwobi is one of crop of players who are simply not good enough to play for Arsenal. Walcott. Ramsey. Chambers. Holding. Elneny. Coquelin. Xhaka all need shipping out.
Get rid of Wenger now.
George Graham has a much better return and I won't even mention a certain Mr Chapman.
Welcome mate.

Top post!!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Dickie61 wrote:
Get rid of Wenger now.
Only a few hours on from your first post and you've already managed to get rid of one of the useless fuckers (Coquelin)

You should post more often!

Blade

Post by Blade »

Someone should teach him how to kick a ball.

He thinks he can kick a ball with-out a back lift.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

My question is, has anybody ever seen Comedy Eboue and Comedy Iwobi in the same room? :rubchin:

Maybe Comedy Eboue the crafty fucker has snuck back into the club in the guise of Comedy Iwobi. :shock:

Or maybe we all now exist in a fucked up Sci-Fi parallel universe called Wengerworld where Comedy Iwobi and Comedy Eboue have absorbed each other to create a Meta-Shitness known as The Comedy Ebwobi? :shock: :shock:

That last one would actually explain a lot really... :rubchin:

:wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:44 pm
My question is, has anybody ever seen Comedy Eboue and Comedy Iwobi in the same room? :rubchin:

Maybe Comedy Eboue the crafty fucker has snuck back into the club in the guise of Comedy Iwobi. :shock:

Or maybe we all now exist in a fucked up Sci-Fi parallel universe called Wengerworld where Comedy Iwobi and Comedy Eboue have absorbed each other to create a Meta-Shitness known as The Comedy Ebwobi? :shock: :shock:

Busy day in work today? :D

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

Dickie61 wrote:
Get rid of Wenger now.
All those players probably would be good enough to play for Arsenal under a manager who knows how to get the best out of his players. There's a list as long as my arm going back to year dot of players Wenger has brought in and failed to bring the best out of.

There comes a time when you see different personnel with the same results that you have to accept that it's not the quality of player, it's the failing of the manager to get the maximum return from those players.

augie

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:37 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

He is a civil servant .......... no day is a busy day for those fcukers :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Yeah.... no.... like.... yeah.... no.... :lol:

In and out of poxy fucking meetings all day. That's all I seem to do nowadays. And it's about to get a lot worse - just found out I was successful in a promotion competition for a more senior management post - which means more meetings.... :roll: :twisted:

But fuck it the very sizeable salary bump will compensate me! :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:04 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

He is a civil servant .......... no day is a busy day for those fcukers :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Says the post office worker.... :roll: Do you still get an "Afternoon Snooze Allowance"? :lol: :wink: As my mate says, "Post Office? It's like a job, but without the work bit". :lol: :wink:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

worthing_gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:39 pm
Dickie61 wrote:
Get rid of Wenger now.
All those players probably would be good enough to play for Arsenal under a manager who knows how to get the best out of his players. There's a list as long as my arm going back to year dot of players Wenger has brought in and failed to bring the best out of.

There comes a time when you see different personnel with the same results that you have to accept that it's not the quality of player, it's the failing of the manager to get the maximum return from those players.
There are definitely players who could have been good assets to the club but under Wenger’s management failed to be.

Xhaka, Coquelin, Elneny, Walcott and Iwobi do not fit into that bracket. They are simply not good enough and never would have been.