When Sanchez goes

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: When Sanchez goes

Post by markyp »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:26 am
The more I think about it, the more I can see Sanchez just tipping the apple cart over at MU...
Seems to me he has become very self centred and is way off what he was with us...
That's the cost of thinking the grass is greener...
Please don't take this as a big up for you know who, these is just my observation... 8)
United are suffering with the Alexis factor like we did,everything has to go through him and if he has an off day or doesn't score then you are basically fucked :barscarf:

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

markyp wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:30 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
The more I think about it, the more I can see Sanchez just tipping the apple cart over at MU...
Seems to me he has become very self centred and is way off what he was with us...
Please don't take this as a big up for you know who, these is just my observation... 8)
United are suffering with the Alexis factor like we did,everything has to go through him and if he has an off day or doesn't score then you are basically fucked :barscarf:
Yeah things looked really different without Alexis at Swansea and on saturday didnt they?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:31 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:10 pm
What kinda bugs me is this perception that Micky Tarragon is the equal of Sanchez. Micky might yet become a good player but he failed to make an impact at manure and has looked like he struggles with the pace and hustle and bustle of the PL every time I've seen him play... whereas Sanchez has demonstrated season after season that he thrives in the PL.

Fucking Moron-hio must still be pissing himself laughing at that deal.... :roll:
I think it was better to get a player than 20 Million in the bank. Let's face it he has to be better than Iwobi and co.
I think we should have got the player plus the 20million tbh. A proven PL performer swapped for a reject with no PL pedigree? Madness.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:10 pm
What kinda bugs me is this perception that Micky Tarragon is the equal of Sanchez. Micky might yet become a good player but he failed to make an impact at manure and has looked like he struggles with the pace and hustle and bustle of the PL every time I've seen him play... whereas Sanchez has demonstrated season after season that he thrives in the PL.

Fucking Moron-hio must still be pissing himself laughing at that deal.... :roll:
You must have missed the Everton game then?

markyp

Post by markyp »

Ernie71 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:01 pm
markyp wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Yeah things looked really different without Alexis at Swansea and on saturday didnt they?
we are w@nk regardless :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:21 am
arseofacrow wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:28 pm
Pires was a bit shit, mate. Think I saw every game and he was. His transformation was predicted by me as I saw him in the 2001 confederations cup with more freedom and roaming in to different positions, especially in the second half of those games.

I'd give Henrikh more of a chance than 2 seconds worth of football. I didn't see many of his man Utd games but let's get rid of that rotten old coint and see what we can do.

In summary, Wenger Out! :lol:
Horseshit mate. :wink: You could see Pires was world class even as he struggled in that first season. The pace of the game eluded him of course but I remember my mate and me being thrilled by his effort and saying he will be absolute world class once he adapts. It was obvious he had it. Same with Henry and Bergkamp.... once they got used to the pace etc you just knew they'd set the PL alight.
Of course you could see some class but he didn't produce it...just a lot of mediocre performances. Many reasons for that and once he'd bedded in and found his position and shooting boots he was unstoppable.

Perhaps we should send Ozil a DVD. :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

markyp wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:31 pm
Ernie71 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:01 pm
markyp wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
we are w@nk regardless :lol:

Nail on the head there 8)

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Sanchez at Arsenal, world class, important to the team and most other superlatives.
At united gives the ball away too much. Hang on?? He did that here with us. I criticised him for that constantly, yet, now he's at a club the media love, they've noticed it. Another example on how the media treats Arsenal differently to the other top 6 teams.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Clearly the bad vibes Sanchez has left is still effecting the club, Arsene Knows. :roll:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Think Giroud leaving has had a bigger impact on the players than Sanchez leaving.

augie

Post by augie »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:06 am
Think Giroud leaving has had a bigger impact on the players than Sanchez leaving.

Stop for gods sake - how does losing a substitute hurt us more than losing our best player a? Sanchez was the easy target for all the ills of the club, but the truth was that he was the only one hurting by the performances of the team :evil: I said all along that I would rather keep a winner like sanchez, than to keep an unmotivated ozil - paying sanchez £500k per week to stay, would represent much better value than keeping ozil at 350k per week :roll:
Btw one of those that was suposed to have had an issue with sanchez was ramsey ............. how'd losing sanchez improve his performance yesterday ? Lazy not interested cuntbag players are too happy strolling around and didnt appreciate sanchez expecting them to try harder

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

augie wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:48 am
Nos89 wrote:

Stop for gods sake - how does losing a substitute hurt us more than losing our best player a? Sanchez was the easy target for all the ills of the club, but the truth was that he was the only one hurting by the performances of the team :evil: I said all along that I would rather keep a winner like sanchez, than to keep an unmotivated ozil - paying sanchez £500k per week to stay, would represent much better value than keeping ozil at 350k per week :roll:
Btw one of those that was suposed to have had an issue with sanchez was ramsey ............. how'd losing sanchez improve his performance yesterday ? Lazy not interested cuntbag players are too happy strolling around and didnt appreciate sanchez expecting them to try harder
I said biggest impact on the players as he seems to have been one of the leaders of the dressing room.

augie

Post by augie »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:03 am
augie wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

I said biggest impact on the players as he seems to have been one of the leaders of the dressing room.

Dont know whether to laugh or cry :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Wenger's agents are hard at work this morning.

:lol: :lol:

markyp

Post by markyp »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:03 am
augie wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

the core of the team has been sold since august, The Ox,Walnutt,Giroud,Sanchez ,Coq,its hardly surprising that we are struggling,as much as Alexis acted like a child at times you can clearly see he carried the team for two seaons All be it his form this season was erratic,who do we have now who actually gives a fuck??only jack