When Sanchez goes

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: When Sanchez goes

Post by sk-gtfo »

Bob Bayliss wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:46 pm
This really is dragging on ridiculously long......we are being told that there is some issue over granting work permits. Really?
Maybe we are dragging it out until Aubemeyang is over the line?, for 'PR' reasons, so we can say we've replaced Sanchez before losing him.

Would be hilarious if after all the smoke it now fell through and he stayed at Arsenal until the summer then signed for City. :twisted:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Dortmund aren't willing to accept Giroud + £75m for Aubamalangadingdong. Evidently they're asking for 50m and no Giroud........ :rubchin: :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Sanchez now officially a utd player,and mkhitaryan now officially an Arsenal player.

markyp

Post by markyp »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:10 pm
Sanchez now officially a utd player,and mkhitaryan now officially an Arsenal player.
that hurts more than RVP,or Henry to Barca or Cesc to the chavs :duh:

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

markyp wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:21 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Not sure it does for me. RvP had been immense for us in his last couple of seasons. We had no-one else of any quality when he left. He was the last jewel in our crown and it was avoidable.

markyp

Post by markyp »

Bob Bayliss wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:26 pm
markyp wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:21 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Not sure it does for me. RvP had been immense for us in his last couple of seasons. We had no-one else of any quality when he left. He was the last jewel in our crown and it was avoidable.
for me Sanchez is the best player weve had since Henry,he could walk into any team around the world,we were supposed to not be a selling club anymore,this sucks,i wanna cry

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Yep, this is a proper kick in the teeth for me. Worse than RVP but not as bad as Cashley.

The club has to get Aubameyang in now, or we have definitely been weakened by this whole saga.

Wenger totally to blame, but that won't stop me giving it big time to Sanchez when he comes back. His behaviour is just typical of a modern day footballer, people don't get what it means to play for Arsenal these days. We have lost that aura of class we used to have at Highbury.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Sanchez dropping the I left for the same reasons Thierry did bomb in his goodbye statement.

markyp

Post by markyp »

the whole 'be careful what you wish for we could end up like united' thing looks quite ridiculous now,in the 4 years since fergie departed they have won more than us,are streaks ahead of us again on the pitch and are now yet again poaching our players,yeah we could end up like united pffft!
Last edited by markyp on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

markyp wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:47 pm
the whole 'be careful what you wish for we could end up like united' thing looks like a sick joke now,in the 4 years since fergie departed they have won more than us,are streaks ahead of us again on the pitch and are now yet again poaching our players,yeah we could end up like united pffft!
Personally I don't care who stays or who goes, I judge the club on it's performance in winning trophies and accumulating points in the league, and in both those respects over the last decade we have done very poorly considering we have TWO billionaire's owning most of the shares in the club.

They can f*ck right off offering me tickets or merchandise until they start doing much better, I don't care about excuses like "we have no money" or "financial doping", other people buy these lines seemingly, but when you have two of the World's top 100 richest men owning the club between them it really is taking the p*ss imo.

:censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

markyp wrote:
the whole 'be careful what you wish for we could end up like united' thing looks like a sick joke now,in the 4 years since fergie departed they have won more than us,are streaks ahead of us again on the pitch and are now yet again poaching our players,yeah we could end up like united pffft!

They may have meant Leeds United or Newcastle United...which is nearer to what we are becoming.
Knew for ages this was inevitable but now that it is official I feel flattened by it...The thoughts of seeing him in a Manchester United shirt makes me want to vomit..This was suppose to stop with RVP...Sanchez himself is not blameless in this, he manupilated his move but I do think his priority was to get away from Wenger's Arsenal..

augie

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:56 pm
markyp wrote:

They may have meant Leeds United or Newcastle United...which is nearer to what we are becoming.
Knew for ages this was inevitable but now that it is official I feel flattened by it...The thoughts of seeing him in a Manchester United shirt makes me want to vomit..This was suppose to stop with RVP...Sanchez himself is not blameless in this, he manupilated his move but I do think his priority was to get away from Wenger's Arsenal..

Exactly how I feel - initially I felt really emotional when the move was confirmed, then that changed into total anger, and now I just feel like the wind has been kicked out of me :cry: :cry: :cry: The c.unts running our club are an absolute disgrace and should be shot over their mismanagement of the contracts of 3 key players being allowed to run down like this - I would like to say that shooting them would be too good for them, but tbh I would shoot every single one of the c.unts if I owned a gun :evil:

When cashly illegally met with moaninho and the chavs , I was enraged and the bitterness towards the mobile phone perv exists to this day :evil: When rvp left I understood his reasons for going cos he could see direction we were going, but I was absolutely ballistic at the club for selling to ferguscum and his manc cuntbag club :evil: When cesc left to go home to barca, I was devastated cos I felt that he was one of us, but at same time I understand why he wanted to go home - when the club then decided that we didnt need him and allowed him go to the chavs instead, I again was fcuking raging but at that stage I was getting used to being fcuked over by the club :roll: Where sanchez's departure fits into the scale of these transfers I do not know, but right now I am gutted beyond words

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Who told him that he is joining the biggest club in the word?.... :lol:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

So horrible seeing him in that United shirt, makes you laugh that the club look to buy younger players for sell on value then let it's biggest stars run their contracts down so *word censored* like Mourhino can take them when he wants for way below their worth.

Utter shambles.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Are we led to believe that this was a straight swap? :shock: