When Sanchez goes

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: When Sanchez goes

Post by markyp »

does Lord Bendtner have a club right now :rubchin:

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:19 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:15 pm
Who do you want to come in and replace Sanchez after he goes to Citeh this month? I know it makes no difference because Wenger will ruin whoever comes in, but just humour me! :D
Hello Your Highness.... :lol: :wink: A quick word on housekeeping here. You don't need to start a new thread for every thought you have. :lol: Look at the forum and see if you can use an existing thread. This one is borderline but we'll leave it here for the moment and see how it goes. Which brings me to The Golden Rule, which is applicable to all, even Royalty; :wink:

If it turns into a Wenger bashing thread it gets merged with the official Wenger bashing thread.

:lol: :wink:
I hate wenger :D

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

robbo10 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:16 pm
Is Kalou still available?
Joe Cole ???

RobG

Post by RobG »

markyp wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:39 pm
does Lord Bendtner have a club right now :rubchin:
He's running amok in Norway. Goals all over the place. :winner:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Iwobi should get a long run in the team!*

* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:00 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Joe Cole ???
Well he was on Matey With Footballers TV (or Soccer AM as it's also known) last Saturday having his cock absolutely inhaled by the Matey presenters and he looked like he. Could. Do. A. Job. For. Us. :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:47 am
robbo10 wrote:
Joe Cole ???
Well he was on Matey With Footballers TV (or Soccer AM as it's also known) last Saturday having his cock absolutely inhaled by the Matey presenters and he looked like he. Could. Do. A. Job. For. Us. :lol:
Still watch it though, huh

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:30 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
Joe Cole ???
:lol:

Yeah still do. I love the bit where ADHD Bullard goes to a club and tries their drills, (drills are the only part of training I enjoy) and sometimes (rarely) you'll get an interesting guest or player with Arsenal connections. I record it and watch it with the thumb on the fast forward button. :lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:59 am
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
Joe Cole ???

Yeah still do. I love the bit where ADHD Bullard goes to a club and tries their drills, (drills are the only part of training I enjoy) and sometimes (rarely) you'll get an interesting guest or player with Arsenal connections. I record it and watch it with the thumb on the fast forward button. :lol: :wink:
Bullard is all slang and clichés though. Programme is well past its best before date. Watching an odd time but find it repetitive and boring..Loved it back in the day but like Football Fantasy League in the 90s there is only so much that can be done with it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:30 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:59 am
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Joe Cole ???

Bullard is all slang and clichés though. Programme is well past its best before date. Watching an odd time but find it repetitive and boring..Loved it back in the day but like Football Fantasy League in the 90s there is only so much that can be done with it.
Oh yeah, 90% of it is tedious unfunny matey shite. And there are some real planks on there like chav fan "choobs" whose sole purpose in life seems to be sucking the dicks off Ingerland players. I can't stand Bullard - I just like watching the drills. I actually like the Brad Bobbley character too but they seem to have dropped his sketches and only have him link the nutmeg section.

It also irritates me that they have a section called "let's all laugh at diving" but have never shown serial Ingerlish divers like Rooney and Deli ^^ Sandwich on it, prefering to show "foreigners" diving.

Overall its a case of record it and fast forward through 90% of the shite.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:36 pm
Btw, in keeping with my hard and fast rule, I don't wenger to replace sanchez - I actually don't want him to spend as much as 1 penny between now and the time that he goes regardless of how many players leave, cos sure as shit he will buy some 3rd rate no mark and put them on huge wages and we wont be able to get rid of them for years afterwards :roll:
On the contrary - I hope the prick spends as much of that wig wearing *word censored* dosh as possible and spunk it all up the wall on another £100m+ of shit like Debuchy, Xhaka, Mustafi, Chambers and Cech

I see Cock-e-lin has gone, so hopefully that means a big fuck up of a transfer like Steven Nzonzi is being lined up. £35m for another talentless, paceless no mark c.unt like that will do very nicely thanks.

David Luiz for another £30m will be another complete balls up of a defensive signing.

Come on Wiggy - open the wallet and let Shit for Brains do his worst once more

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

SSN saying ManUre have joined the race to sign him

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

I would like to see Anders Limpar return as a 20 year old or David Rocastle or Paul Merson or Freddie Llungburg or Robert Pires. I know that can't happen so whoever he signs will fail so it doesn't matter.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Did someone say Anders Limpar???

Swoons :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:07 pm
SSN saying ManUre have joined the race to sign him
Made a better offer & apparently offered Sanchez more money as well. Just what Wenger was hoping for...a bidding war. The Bournemouth game has suddenly become a distraction at the club as we chase hard after the possibility of big, big money.

Stan the football has been crap but look what I have here says Wenger opening the holdall.......