When Sanchez goes

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
greengooner

Re: When Sanchez goes

Post by greengooner »

If Sanchez ends up at old toilet because that stupid old c**t managed to make history by making city realize that 40 mil is a lot of money then there is no coming back from that for me, he just hasn’t got a fuckin scooby do, has he? I mean what arsenal fan wants to help those scum in the red side of Manchester get stronger, I can justify a sale to city but not to yanited, city are just a rich mans cock extension but I fuckin hate yanited and Maureen with a vengeance, wenger really is a massive bellend

DERRY GOONER

Post by DERRY GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:51 pm
Haven't been away mate. Just so fucking disillusioned with things at the moment I'm finding it hard to care. It's bad enough having to watch the fuckin shite every week without then reading about it afterwards :(

Also majorly disappointed with the Bronco's this year. Fucking load of shite. 9 defeats in a row! We need a new QB but guess what.....we already have the solution in house. You couldn't write it mate. :lol:

thought i was looking in a mirror when reading this post.. unlike "the arsenal" i actually have faith in elway, and the broncos organization to put thing right this offseason... i go to all the london games, but finding it hard to justify, going to spurs new gound to watch the raiders.. great matchup, but the dark hole will literally be, in north london that day.

augie

Post by augie »

DERRY GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:08 pm
SPUDMASHER wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:51 pm
Haven't been away mate. Just so fucking disillusioned with things at the moment I'm finding it hard to care. It's bad enough having to watch the fuckin shite every week without then reading about it afterwards :(

Also majorly disappointed with the Bronco's this year. Fucking load of shite. 9 defeats in a row! We need a new QB but guess what.....we already have the solution in house. You couldn't write it mate. :lol:

thought i was looking in a mirror when reading this post.. unlike "the arsenal" i actually have faith in elway, and the broncos organization to put thing right this offseason... i go to all the london games, but finding it hard to justify, going to spurs new gound to watch the raiders.. great matchup, but the dark hole will literally be, in north london that day.

I'm not a raiders fan either but I would love to go to that game if it wasnt in the scum shithole :evil: Not a proper football game I know, but I will still feel like a judas if I go to a game in scumland :oops: :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Something tells me Alexis has left the building. :twisted:

WENGERYOUCUNTOFAFUCKINGPRICK :banghead: :box:

Good Luck Alexis go play for a proper manager not a delusionalineptarrogantcunt :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Well today we had a glimpse of life without Sanchez..... oh shit its going to be bad, really,really bad :rubchin:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

don't fear £45m for Malcolm (nope i have no clue, either). from the french league will be brought in to save the day :D :D

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:34 pm
Well today we had a glimpse of life without Sanchez..... oh shit its going to be bad, really,really bad :rubchin:
It was the same against West Bromwich and he played. This is life without Ozil.

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:05 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
It was the same against West Bromwich and he played. This is life without Ozil.
Life without Ozil has been EVERY away game v a top 5 team since he has been at the club.

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

greengooner wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:20 pm
If Sanchez ends up at old toilet because that stupid old c**t managed to make history by making city realize that 40 mil is a lot of money then there is no coming back from that for me, he just hasn’t got a fuckin scooby do, has he? I mean what arsenal fan wants to help those scum in the red side of Manchester get stronger, I can justify a sale to city but not to yanited, city are just a rich mans cock extension but I fuckin hate yanited and Maureen with a vengeance, wenger really is a massive bellend
If he goes to United, as Arseblog put it, "that really is a massive kick in the nuts for us".
Even more so that VP, who was sold at a time when we supposedly had payments on the stadium to be made.
Now the stadium is paid and the club is awash with cash, it is the biggest smack in the face this club has taken for many many years.

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

SPARKSY wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:59 am
greengooner wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:20 pm
If he goes to United, as Arseblog put it, "that really is a massive kick in the nuts for us".
Even more so that VP, who was sold at a time when we supposedly had payments on the stadium to be made.
Now the stadium is paid and the club is awash with cash, it would be the biggest smack in the face this club has taken for many many years.

augie

Post by augie »

GoonerMuzz wrote:

John Cross's (wenker cocksucker extrordinaire :roll: ) headline in todays paper

"With Sanchez Arsenal are average.........Without him they are USELESS"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :censored: :censored: :censored:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Whether he goes to City or United, either way we are strengthening a team that is already above us.
That is unforgivable.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:32 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:

John Cross's (wenker cocksucker extrordinaire :roll: ) headline in todays paper

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :censored: :censored: :censored:
Been saying that exact thing to anyone who can be arsed listening to me since the summer. This team finished 5th last season WITH Sanchez and Ozil, how low will we sink without them?

Frightening stuff.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

NickF wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:00 pm
Whether he goes to City or United, either way we are strengthening a team that is already above us.
That is unforgivable.
Not the first time though is it?. The "self sustaining model" does not work in the EPL, even Spurs who are probably the closest example of it working, though they are bankrolled to some degree by Joe Lewis (they just don't like to talk about that), are well off the pace for the title, the closest they got was last season but it looks like 90+ points is what is needed to win it most of the time these days.

Unless you have United's commercial money, City's UAE state funding or an oligarch (chavski) then you have very little chance, you can only hope for a 1 in 20 season fluke like Leicester, Liverpool have not won the title since 1990 remember people keep saying how great they are?!, I am in no way absolving Wenger of blame as we should be doing a lot better than we are but to win the title regularly?, to compete in the CL?, with an owner like Kroenke?, no f*cking chance.

Boycott or get used to it. I prefer the later.

#UsmanovIN

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Now tell us something we don't know.