When Sanchez goes

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: When Sanchez goes

Post by DB10GOONER »

Well obviously I'll be called an AKB because it does matter to me that we do not sell him to the manure filth :wink: as we have a long and intense history of mutual hatred with those cúnts dating back to GG's era. I agree with Nick, either way we are strengthening a team that is already above us. That is indeed unforgivable. As it was with VanJudasCunt. For me selling Sanchez at all (or letting him run down his contract) is the real issue and an absolute fucking disgrace dictated by Wenger, but if... if... we have to sell him then I'd rather it was abroad, with citeh as a less soul-destroying second choice and manure never. Fuck that. Hate that club. Hate the jumped up cúnt manager they have. :censored:

We moved to the Conglomerates Lego Bowl to stand shoulder to shoulder with Europe's elite apparently, and here we are still selling our best players and not even standing shoulder to shoulder with the South Coast's elite... :roll: :censored:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:09 pm
Well obviously I'll be called an AKB because it does matter to me that we do not sell him to the manure filth :wink: as we have a long and intense history of mutual hatred with those cúnts dating back to GG's era. I agree with Nick, either way we are strengthening a team that is already above us. That is indeed unforgivable. As it was with VanJudasCunt. For me selling Sanchez at all (or letting him run down his contract) is the real issue and an absolute fucking disgrace dictated by Wenger, but if... if... we have to sell him then I'd rather it was abroad, with citeh as a less soul-destroying second choice and manure never. Fuck that. Hate that club. Hate the jumped up cúnt manager they have. :censored:

We moved to the Conglomerates Lego Bowl to stand shoulder to shoulder with Europe's elite apparently, and here we are still selling our best players and not even standing shoulder to shoulder with the South Coast's elite... :roll: :censored:
Your an AKB :D :D :D

yeah agreed with above, will be sick to see Sanchez playing for United though...more so than City

ah yes the soulless bowl,..what gets me is this guy is a top quality player arguably the only one we have.....where are our players?

This current squad have no chance of a title challenge.....

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Good luck to Sanchez, united arent rivals of ours anymore, selling him to Leicester, Burnley or Everton would be strengthening a rival

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Can you imagine the shitstorm if he went to the scum? :shock:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:47 pm
Tbf That would be quite funny In a sick kind of way in that it would have more impact than 10 protests imo.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:16 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tbf That would be quite funny In a sick kind of way in that it would have more impact than 10 protests imo.
That would spark more unrest than ever before

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
quickly read that, nearly had a fucking heart attack......just the thought of it.....

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:

To be honest I am very surprised that they havent tried to sign him - they need a marquis signing to suggest that they are a big club (as if :roll: ), but they could also do with someone to take the goal pressure off mongoloid :roll: For them it would be the ultimate payback and I am very surprised that they didnt make a move to get him :o

blair207

Post by blair207 »

augie wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:55 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

To be honest I am very surprised that they havent tried to sign him - they need a marquis signing to suggest that they are a big club (as if :roll: ), but they could also do with someone to take the goal pressure off mongoloid :roll: For them it would be the ultimate payback and I am very surprised that they didnt make a move to get him :o
They probably would like to but putting someone straight into the squad at around £300k a week would be unsettling to the team unless the are going to give the rest a massive pay hike right now.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Wow!! City pull out of transfer for Sanchez...why go to Manure? No likely to win titles as we are.
Will he decide to stay if he can't go to city?

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

You really think United are no more likely to win major honours in the next three years than Wenger's Arsenal? :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Yeah and we got Kane in exchange plus cash!... :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:10 pm
Wow!! City pull out of transfer for Sanchez...why go to Manure? No likely to win titles as we are.
If you took Wenger out the equation I’d absolutely agree with that. Particularly as i still think Mourinho is on for a meltdown in the next 12-18 months - he won’t last next season if City piss all over them again (which looks likely).

Thing with Sanchez is hes obviously fallen out with teammates and strikes me as the sort of bloke who doesn’t have the patience to wait half a season to fuck off, especially given City haven’t been as desperate to sign him as he’d have hoped.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Bob Bayliss wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:12 pm
You really think United are no more likely to win major honours in the next three years than Wenger's Arsenal? :lol:
Yes I do. There are 3 domestic major honours and one European. And whose to say Wenger will be in charge over the next 3 years?

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

northbank123 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:14 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:10 pm
If you took Wenger out the equation I’d absolutely agree with that. Particularly as i still think Mourinho is on for a meltdown in the next 12-18 months - he won’t last next season if City piss all over them again (which looks likely).

Thing with Sanchez is hes obviously fallen out with teammates and strikes me as the sort of bloke who doesn’t have the patience to wait half a season to fuck off, especially given City haven’t been as desperate to sign him as he’d have hoped.
With city pulling out bizarrely this takes the incentive away from Sanchez to move. I don't think he'll fancy a move to United in which case, he'll be made to move overseas or sign the contract he agreed with Arsenal last year.