When Sanchez goes

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Brightonnxtround

Re: When Sanchez goes

Post by Brightonnxtround »

Next weds night all arsenal fans are in for a treat
Sanchez walking out at Wembley in a Man U top .
But do we want him to score . .
Difficult one a ....

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:35 pm
Difficult one a ....
I'd prefer one of the Yeovil hatchet men to break the c.unt's leg in three places and end his career to be honest

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:31 pm
Brightonnxtround wrote:
Difficult one a ....
I'd prefer one of the Yeovil hatchet men to break the c.unt's leg in three places and end his career to be honest
I concur wholeheartedly SteveO 8)

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

MOTD

Quote "Sanchez a signing that has made Manu stronger, and Arsenals signing had made them weaker!..."

Still cannot fathom out why Wenger thought that this was a transfer of equals :shock:
I believe that this was not a replacement for Sanchez, but for our next star departure, namely Ozil...

augie

Post by augie »

Without a doubt martin keown is a king sized w**ker - he is using every chance to slate sanchez - he said that he was indulged too much at arsenal, and he keeps banging the money drum by saying it was the reason why sanchez went to manure instead of citeeh :evil: Obviously the dopey b**tard doesnt know that a club like citeeh have to actually make an accepted bid to the selling club, before the player can decide if he wants to go to them or not :roll:
Hypocritical b**tard also said "in my day players went to the better team" instead of moving for cash - this from a guy that left The Arsenal to go to villa back in the day :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Regardless of whether it was for money or not......(a) Sanchez is a c.unt (b) Wenger is a lying c.unt who told the football world proudly that gone were the days when we needed to sell our best players anymore

NickF

Post by NickF »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
Difficult one a ....
Man Utd vs Scum - who gives a f**k?

markyp

Post by markyp »

the sanchez bashing is pathetic,blame wenger not sanchez,he would have stayed if wed bought more players and challenged for the major honours and it wouldn't have been on 500k a week,probbly 300k would have been enough,i guess once ozil goes he will be a krunt too??

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

It will be a great day when Wenger leaves, up until that day they can all go to hell as far as I am concerned...
It's gonna get worse....
Sanchez, well he has ambition, which is more to be said of the other mute Playalong Wengers

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

markyp wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:53 am
the sanchez bashing is pathetic,blame wenger not sanchez,he would have stayed if wed bought more players and challenged for the major honours and it wouldn't have been on 500k a week,probbly 300k would have been enough,i guess once ozil goes he will be a krunt too??
He's not a c.unt for having ambition or for wanting away from Wenger. He is a c.unt for acting like a spoilt baby on and off the pitch, and being a typical mercenary prick of a modern day footballer. Playing 'Glory Glory Man United' on the piano before he's kicked a ball for them, dressing his dogs in ManUre shirts, selfies in the middle of the pitch......how long before he kisses the badge? Next game?

Forget Wenger - he's been a c.unt for years. Alexis is a classless c.unt

NickF

Post by NickF »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:47 am
markyp wrote:
He's not a c.unt for having ambition or for wanting away from Wenger. He is a c.unt for acting like a spoilt baby on and off the pitch, and being a typical mercenary prick of a modern day footballer. Playing 'Glory Glory Man United' on the piano before he's kicked a ball for them, dressing his dogs in ManUre shirts, selfies in the middle of the pitch......how long before he kisses the badge? Next game?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

for someone who wrote:

Not sure you are in a position to call someone a classless *word censored*.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

NickF wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:31 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
markyp wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

for someone who wrote:

Not sure you are in a position to call someone a classless *word censored*.
I'm definitely a classless c.unt - that's never been in doubt :D

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

i'm surprise why we didn't try to get Juan Mata instead. Bit like Sanchez he's contract is up in the summer and could walk away for free, I am sure United don't want to lose someone of that talent for nothing. Top player and proven at PL level and International level.

But hey ho. I suppose Mkhitaryan might do a job for us. We will see

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
markyp wrote:

These acts alone Wipe Out EVERYTHING he ever did for the team & fans...he is an absolute cun.t - It's as if he wanted to rub salt in our wounds. We all knew he woud have to pose with the new shirt etc that's how it's done these days...but everything else on top of that is WRONG!

He deserves absolute grief and pelters when we next play the scumanure

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

SteveO 35 wrote:
markyp wrote:

He’ll kiss the badge for sure when he scores and he will score
He’s a puppet now he’ll do whatever the media and his new club want and to be honest
For £500,000 a week most of use would ....... :D