Bournemouth (A) 14th Jan 13.30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

Re: Bournemouth (A) 14th Jan 13.30

Post by flash gunner »

g88ner wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:55 pm
flash gunner wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:53 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:48 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:55 pm
Totally forgot this game was on
:barscarf: :barscarf: :lol:

We are gonna need more sewing machines! :lol: :wink:
Ive emailed Singer

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I ordered a singer sewing machine and a shoe stand atried instead? :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: i remember it g88ner :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Its ok everything is good......

Manager Arsene Wenger said he would review Arsenal's defeat at Bournemouth in a "harsh way"

Thank fuck for that....

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Not exactly a surprise, the squad is leaderless depleted ruined and bedraggled...
Sanchez off to Mancunia shows our true ambition, and don't get me started on the Invicible record, if that's all we have to celebrate then this club is dead, and has been since 2006!.... :cussing:

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:06 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:11 pm
Helmet Head was signed with the fanfare that he'd gain us an extra 10-15 points per season :coffeespit:

He shits in so many clangers it's fair to say he easily costs us twice that.

Oh and to add insult to fucking injury Wanka hands him the captain's armband today over Jack.

FUCKING CRETINS ALL :banghead:
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... tgalleries

Arsenal fans are growing impatient wth the Czech stopper, who has an abysmal record facing penalties and has committed the most errors that have led to opposition goals this season.

A stat that will surprise those who gave me dog's abuse pretending he was a world class keeper over this Golden Glove bollocks from a couple of years ago. The bloke has been fucking shit since the minute we signed him but because of that record with the Chavs, it went unnoticed by many who chose to dig in at Mignolet over at the Mickeys. Well I'd rather have him than officially the most error prone keeper in the league and with less chance of saving a penalty than a rusty oil drum

I can remember all the trendy beards declaring we'd got one up on Maureen when we signed this geriatric c.unt. Biggest dollop of shit we've fielded in years, which is saying something with that dopey, gormless Swiss c.unt starting every game too

Again I too raised issues with the signing of cech, although tbf most of my issues were with the cost of the deal - it never made sense to me why a player the chavs were happy to offload to a (perceived) rival, would cost £11.5m. Of course the way things have worked out since, even if we had of paid £1.50 we would have been robbed :roll: :oops: :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:21 pm
FUCK OFF AND XXXXX WENGER YOU FUCKING C*NT
Seriously mate grow up. You cannot post that on here. Next time is a week ban. FFS. :roll:
- DB10GOONER

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:47 am
robbo10 wrote:
Seriously mate grow up. You cannot post that on here. Next time is a week ban. FFS. :roll:
- DB10GOONER
ONE ARSENE WENGER........THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Is that allowed? :D :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:54 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
- DB10GOONER

I'd give him 50 lashes meself!..... 8) :gettowork:

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:00 pm
Just seen the goals on Sky News - lol at Helmet Head. Drops Ospina and brings back the guy who was bought "to win us the title" and who apparently has a "winner's mentality"

Looked like an oak tree coming out for the first and poppadum legs for the second

Truly, utterly the most useless piece of shit we've had between the sticks since George Wood. Finished when he arrived. Fucking hate the Chav c.unt with every bone of my body
Yes, it was a mistake by Cech but you seem to forget about the 4 Arsenal players chasing after Ryan Fraser by the touchline, like schoolchildren in the playground.
To single out Cech is wrong, he has saved us from some embarrassing scorelines over the past few months. It is also true that with such a shit back 3 or 4 ( i wont call them defenders) in front of him, there is only so much he can do.
Cech ain't perfect but there is a lot more wrong with us than just blaming him

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:54 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
- DB10GOONER

Fuck yeah. Fill your boots SteveO... anyone that looks on it as trolling can block you.... :lol: :wink:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
- DB10GOONER
Sorry chaps,anger and frustration,...........

if I get banned do I sit up in the directors box or with the press?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:23 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
- DB10GOONER

:lol:

It's no biggy mate. We all get angry and frustrated. Sorry if I was a bit OTT there but it's a sensitive subject for the owners. Just don't post stuff like that please. We can arrange a seat with the meejia morons... :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

SPARKSY wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:05 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:00 pm
Just seen the goals on Sky News - lol at Helmet Head. Drops Ospina and brings back the guy who was bought "to win us the title" and who apparently has a "winner's mentality"

Looked like an oak tree coming out for the first and poppadum legs for the second

Truly, utterly the most useless piece of shit we've had between the sticks since George Wood. Finished when he arrived. Fucking hate the Chav c.unt with every bone of my body
Yes, it was a mistake by Cech but you seem to forget about the 4 Arsenal players chasing after Ryan Fraser by the touchline, like schoolchildren in the playground.
To single out Cech is wrong, he has saved us from some embarrassing scorelines over the past few months. It is also true that with such a shit back 3 or 4 ( i wont call them defenders) in front of him, there is only so much he can do.
Cech ain't perfect but there is a lot more wrong with us than just blaming him
I agree its not just him and that back line are as ragbag as it gets. Holding has gone backwards, Mustafi is a soft as shit coward and Chambers just hasn't got it. My point is that (a) Ospina hardly deserved dropping and (b) Cech isn't this fucking title winning keeper he was made out to be. The stats are out there saying he's made more individual errors this season than any other top flight keeper.....think that says it all

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Was it at Palace where we conceded a very similar goal with 4 players running to the ball? Or was it home to Liverpool? So much banter, so little recollection.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:33 am
robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
- DB10GOONER

It's no biggy mate. We all get angry and frustrated. Sorry if I was a bit OTT there but it's a sensitive subject for the owners. Just don't post stuff like that please. We can arrange a seat with the meejia morons... :wink:
Nah its cool mate,I dont want to ruin it for the rest of guys to rant and I can imagine its hard work/challenging to keep this site open,I was past caring for a while with the results but watching sunday's abject shite really fucked me off,

If I'm in the press box can you get me near Wenger at least so I can throw prawns at him? :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:37 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:33 am
robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
- DB10GOONER

Nah its cool mate,I dont want to ruin it for the rest of guys to rant and I can imagine its hard work/challenging to keep this site open,I was past caring for a while with the results but watching sunday's abject shite really fucked me off,

If I'm in the press box can you get me near Wenger at least so I can throw prawns at him? :rubchin:
We can, and will. But you'll have to throw monkey poop. :lol: :wink:

*before anyone complains, no I am not suggesting inciting or condoning the throwing of anything at Wenger - it's a fucking joke ffs! :banghead: :lol: