Bournemouth (A) 14th Jan 13.30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

Bournemouth (A) 14th Jan 13.30

Post by flash gunner »

Easy win Wengers fun bus back on track

falkirk goon

Re: Bournemouth (A) 14th Jan 13.30

Post by falkirk goon »

This is right up there at sewing machine level on my couldntgiveafuckometer :oops:
He needs a win and when he goes we usually do..game will be a pile of shite though.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:yawn:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wenger's DWTD is kicking in nicely now after the debacle at Forest, so I expect a 4-0 win with a Lacazette hat trick and some silly one-off shit like 2 or 3 assists from Comedy Iwobi... :shock: :lol:

**For "Comedy Iwobi" you can interchange any shit player you like, Bellerin, Elneny, Walcott, Welbeck, Xhaka, Whoever.... one of these planks always has that one decent game per season when Wenger needs him to - it's usually The Welsh Messi-Lite Ramsey.... :roll: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:27 am
Wenger's DWTD is kicking in nicely now after the debacle at Forest, so I expect a 4-0 win with a Lacazette hat trick and some silly one-off shit like 2 or 3 assists from Comedy Iwobi... :shock: :lol:

**For "Comedy Iwobi" you can interchange any shit player you like, Bellerin, Elneny, Walcott, Welbeck, Xhaka, Whoever.... one of these planks always has that one decent game per season when Wenger needs him to - it's usually The Welsh Messi-Lite Ramsey.... :roll: :lol:
If Ramsey is fit for this we will never see Wilshere in an Arsenal shirt again.. (ok that's a bit over the top ,but I think Ramsey and Xhaka are his preferred pairing)

Midz

Post by Midz »

Any news on Wilshire's latest injury?

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Wenger's greatest achievement at Arsenal has been his ability to brainwash the masses into thinking that each match is a stand alone event. That it's not connected to the one before or the one to come.

Each match can be taken on it's own - so a bad defeat can be brushed off (What eez important eez 'ow we respond . . . . ) a draw can be full of mental speeeeerit and any win can show just what a genius he is.

Which is why Bournemouth away is just another part of this living nightmare. Three points towards our 6th place finish - How exciting!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:59 am
Wenger's greatest achievement at Arsenal has been his ability to brainwash the masses into thinking that each match is a stand alone event. That it's not connected to the one before or the one to come.

Each match can be taken on it's own - so a bad defeat can be brushed off (What eez important eez 'ow we respond . . . . ) a draw can be full of mental speeeeerit and any win can show just what a genius he is.

Which is why Bournemouth away is just another part of this living nightmare. Three points towards our 6th place finish - How exciting!
Never mind brainwashing the masses, he's managed to do it to the media, to pundits, to the owner, to the board, and to other managers as well.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:09 am
Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:59 am

Never mind brainwashing the masses, he's managed to do it to the media, to pundits, to the owner, to the board, and to other managers as well.
***This Post Comes With A Health & Safety Warning***

I know whatever you do "DO NOT LOOK INTO HIS EYES" - Now you may understand why he says "Look" - and then as the journo or whomever it is does (look - into his eyes) they are forever fuckked.

***You Have Been WARNED***

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Midz wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:55 am
Any news on Wilshire's latest injury?
Leetle neegle I believe....So about 12 months out, barring a leetle setback.

UPDATE!! SSN........ Wenger says Wilshire injury "not serious" Make that 18 months.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Jacks's career has been plagued by injuries and this is why we should let him go in the summer.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Probably a ridiculous question but anybody got a spare tkt? Happy to meet at ground.

(Sorry but no tkt thread!)

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:15 pm
Probably a ridiculous question but anybody got a spare tkt? Happy to meet at ground.

The stadium is tiny, I used to live in the same Rd the stadium is in before Bournemouth got promoted. I still have a lot of family there and a few years ago (when I still cared) I tried to get a ticket and they wanted about £160. I wouldn't pay £16 these days.

Anyway Good luck...Bournemouth is as good a place as any if you must watch our shower play, the stadium being so close to the centre of town.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:37 pm
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:15 pm

The stadium is tiny, I used to live in the same Rd the stadium is in before Bournemouth got promoted. I still have a lot of family there and a few years ago (when I still cared) I tried to get a ticket and they wanted about £160. I wouldn't pay £16 these days.

Anyway Good luck...Bournemouth is as good a place as any if you must watch our shower play, the stadium being so close to the centre of town.
Oh good so if you’ve got plenty of ‘contacts’ down there I look forward to your pm very soon!

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Midz wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:58 pm
Jacks's career has been plagued by injuries and this is why we should let him go in the summer.
No!!!!!!!
We should let him go cos he’s fucking SHITE!!!!!!!!