Bournemouth (A) 14th Jan 13.30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Bournemouth (A) 14th Jan 13.30

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:50 am
Sanchez hasn't travelled to Bournemouth with the squad,john cross reporting he will be joining Utd as they are willing to offer us 35m.
The money isn't important as no doubt SFB will tell us he's been sold for "footballing reasons" just like RvP was.

Nice leg up for United - having a shit run over Christmas and the manager starting to get a bit tetchy. Sell them your best player for less than half his market value as you've fucked up another deal.

And so it continues - 2013 revisited

Midz

Post by Midz »

Our postman's hard...I've seen him wearing shorts even on non sunny days.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Ive painted my wall just so I can watch it dry while the match is on to add more excitement.. I'm guessing Lacazette will maybe have 2 shots today
Last edited by supergeorgegraham on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:14 pm
Ive painted my wall just so I can't watch it dry while the match is on to add more excitement.. I'm guessing Lacazette will maybe have 2 shots today
Whether he scores a hat-trick or barely touches the ball he knows he'll be hooked off between the 65th and 70th minute. With Sanchez leaving we've got the powdered glass sandwich or pint of bleach choice up front between Joe L'Average or Danny Welwide. Glory days indeed. Comes to something when I'd rather have Bournemouth's forwards than our own

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

I don't think Lacazette is that bad he just never gets any decent service. 2 shots max

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just lumped on the draw at 15/4 - Iwobi, Welbeck and Joe L'Average as the front three. Fucking comedy - what a crock of shit

I see despite two decent performances by Ospina the lanky streak of piss in the helmet returns in goal, and dog shit Xhaka as ever is the first name on the sheet

Another slow boring sideways display is sure to follow. Only hope is Wilshere

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:18 pm
I don't think Lacazette is that bad he just never gets any decent service. 2 shots max

Read a stat somewhere,that he scored a 100 league goals for Lyon,with 28 of those being scored in the last 15 mins and our legend takes him off with 20 mins to go everytime

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:53 pm
supergeorgegraham wrote:

Read a stat somewhere,that he scored a 100 league goals for Lyon,with 28 of those being scored in the last 15 mins and our legend takes him off with 20 mins to go everytime
I see our stats software is doing an super job.. only cost £3M?

:twisted: :twisted:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Well Sanchez is off.Ozil to follow two world class players that Wenker had in their prime years 24-29 years old and couldn't build a team to challenge for the title around them.

Transfer window looking like another tidy profit to add to the pot :barscarf:

Oh we have a game today 1-1 draw would be my call,,,,,may win,may lose but says something when the player picture used by sky to promote the 'game' is Danny Welbeck frankly it shows how far we are falling.

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:53 pm
supergeorgegraham wrote:

I don't think he is a bad player at all,fuck all service played into feet and slow build up play.

The amount of goals that are scored late in the premier league must be frustrating knowing come 70 mins you are going to get subbed.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I see Howe has had the sense to include that lad Fraser who absolutely ripped us to pieces down there last season

I'm sure our tactical genius will have learned that lesson though and has a masterplan to hand to counter his threat

Midz

Post by Midz »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:06 pm

I'm sure our tactical genius will have learned that lesson though and has a masterplan to hand to counter his threat
Oooh nooo he won't. :)

augie

Post by augie »

We are managed and run by a shower of utter, utter c.unts :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: Fine we all know that sanchez is off, but why stop playing him now after playing him for the last 5 months ? :roll: He is still (last time I checked) and AFC player and we should play him in every game whilst he remains our player - holding a player back in case he gets injured before he transfers, is the work of a small club dependent on the transfer fee, and should not happen at a club like ours :oops: :oops:
There are so many contradictions in the club actions here - many of us said in the summer that sanchez and ozil should have been sold cos it was obvious that they were not going to sign new deals, but the club stated that they would not sell them and they would be made run down their contracts. To be fair to the club they stuck to their word and played them in most games since (barring ozil's standard christmas holiday/illness break :roll: ). Now they have gone completely in the other direction and have decided that selling sanchez is such a priority that they are going to keep him out of action in case of injury, and dont care who they sell him to as long as they get good money :roll: These c.unts are telling us that top 4 is obtainable (not that we believe them or anything) but are willing to sell our best player to a rival for top 4 place, and are willing to risk losing 3pts in the persuit for that top 4 place in order to facilitate that top 4 rival - talk about a double whammy :roll:

Havent heard any noises from sanchez camp, but I hope to fcuk that he tells the club to fcuk off cos he wont go to manure - sanchez still has all the power here, and he could/should tell the club that he is more than willing to play out the last 6 months and go to whatever club he wants then

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

"If you're watching on Main Event you'll soon be switching over to Bournemouth v Arsenal."

Thank fuck I'm watching on Sky Sports Cricket then

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Remember when Wilshire couldn’t get in the team earlier this season.

Well of course now that the others have got injured then you will see him play EVERY game, twice a week, instead of being played sensibly. I will give him a couple of weeks before he gets properly injured again. This cycle of play to you get injured has been happening for years now..