Bournemouth (A) 14th Jan 13.30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
NickF

Re: Bournemouth (A) 14th Jan 13.30

Post by NickF »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:15 pm

What gets me is how the away fans travel to see this shit....surely they are thinking wait a minute this is rubbish,
Rubbish which is costing me money....
To be honest, away games are more about the whole day. Travelling up with fellow supporters and having a few beers in a nice pub. The actually football is just a small part of the day.

I've done a few away trips with Southend United this season and some people haven't actually made the game because the football is so poor (even worse than the Arsenal's away form).

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just seen the goals on Sky News - lol at Helmet Head. Drops Ospina and brings back the guy who was bought "to win us the title" and who apparently has a "winner's mentality"

Looked like an oak tree coming out for the first and poppadum legs for the second

Truly, utterly the most useless piece of shit we've had between the sticks since George Wood. Finished when he arrived. Fucking hate the Chav c.unt with every bone of my body

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Helmet Head was signed with the fanfare that he'd gain us an extra 10-15 points per season :coffeespit:

He shits in so many clangers it's fair to say he easily costs us twice that.

Oh and to add insult to fucking injury Wanka hands him the captain's armband today over Jack.

FUCKING CRETINS ALL :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

I know some of you might be worried about our ability to bounce back from this defeat, and you worry about being unable to correct our weaknesses, but rest easy after this response from the senile old c.unt in the post match conference -

"We made mistakes in areas where you wonder where they come from."

There you have it folks .......... our managerial genius doesnt even know where the mistakes come from much less how to correct them :roll: :oops: :censored: :censored:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:00 pm
Just seen the goals on Sky News - lol at Helmet Head. Drops Ospina and brings back the guy who was bought "to win us the title" and who apparently has a "winner's mentality"

Looked like an oak tree coming out for the first and poppadum legs for the second

Truly, utterly the most useless piece of shit we've had between the sticks since George Wood. Finished when he arrived. Fucking hate the Chav c.unt with every bone of my body
Cech hasn’t had the bottle to put his head into a potential collision area since long before he joined us. Not only did he come out like he was wading through treacle, rather than attacking the ball he intentionally went two yards behind Wilson.

RobG

Post by RobG »

SteveO 35 wrote:

There's a blast from the past - George Wood. He was before big Pat - wasn't he ? :shock:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

RobG wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:55 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

There's a blast from the past - George Wood. He was before big Pat - wasn't he ? :shock:
After big Pat - absolutely fucking useless. Still prefer him over that useless fucking wanker we've got now though

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

This team really is as bad as Don Howe's team in the mid 80's. We are nothing short of a joke.Once again as with RVP we are selling our best player to a team above us. But at least they did give us Silvestre and Welbeck :banghead:

The biggest joke is how many fans have been taken in by the hype of the saviour of English football Wilshere

Funny today the man who sees all the penalties given against us didnt mention the handball by the useless Iwobi.

Are Holding and Chambers the new Ceasar and Stephanovs.In the words of Darren Ferguson they should be taken out and shot(no not by Lacazette)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:11 pm
Helmet Head was signed with the fanfare that he'd gain us an extra 10-15 points per season :coffeespit:

He shits in so many clangers it's fair to say he easily costs us twice that.

Oh and to add insult to fucking injury Wanka hands him the captain's armband today over Jack.

FUCKING CRETINS ALL :banghead:
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... tgalleries

Arsenal fans are growing impatient wth the Czech stopper, who has an abysmal record facing penalties and has committed the most errors that have led to opposition goals this season.

A stat that will surprise those who gave me dog's abuse pretending he was a world class keeper over this Golden Glove bollocks from a couple of years ago. The bloke has been fucking shit since the minute we signed him but because of that record with the Chavs, it went unnoticed by many who chose to dig in at Mignolet over at the Mickeys. Well I'd rather have him than officially the most error prone keeper in the league and with less chance of saving a penalty than a rusty oil drum

I can remember all the trendy beards declaring we'd got one up on Maureen when we signed this geriatric c.unt. Biggest dollop of shit we've fielded in years, which is saying something with that dopey, gormless Swiss c.unt starting every game too

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Wenger and the board getting serious criticism on MOTD2. However, you can't help feeling he's gonna get away with some of it because of the Liverpool result and all the attention that will get.It does feel like the beginning of the end, but just what does the future hold? We are in such a mess now, this will take years to repair. Will we ever get back to where we were and what we were promised? Not in my time. And if Sanchez goes to Man Utd, I'm done with football, end of.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Gutted - but it's not an unexpected result. This team would struggle with any manager. They just don't have quality. This is Wengers team & he has to take the blame. I don't believe this is the worst Arsenal side ever because there was one in the 60's even worst with Ian Ure as the CH if I remember !!. (just). :barscarf: :barscarf:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Values boys values.
As fucked off as we all are, always remember those pesky values

dave e

Post by dave e »

Ray C wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:43 am
Gutted - but it's not an unexpected result. This team would struggle with any manager. They just don't have quality. This is Wengers team & he has to take the blame. I don't believe this is the worst Arsenal side ever because there was one in the 60's even worst with Ian Ure as the CH if I remember !!. (just). :barscarf: :barscarf:
Yes and we sold him to Utd as well !!

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

dave e wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:42 am
Ray C wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:43 am
Yes and we sold him to Utd as well !!
And they got us back with Silvestre! :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

NickF wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:51 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:15 pm

What gets me is how the away fans travel to see this shit....surely they are thinking wait a minute this is rubbish,
Rubbish which is costing me money....
To be honest, away games are more about the whole day. Travelling up with fellow supporters and having a few beers in a nice pub. The actually football is just a small part of the day.

I've done a few away trips with Southend United this season and some people haven't actually made the game because the football is so poor (even worse than the Arsenal's away form).
Yes understand that been to hundreds of away games over the years, but to me always wanted to see them play well, that was paramount, the away form this season is diabolical...sure the fans are pissed off and its a long trip back home when you have lost

Always remember that fucking Giggs goal.... and Dixon not putting in a challenge then Seaman diving low.....thats football

Dont need an excuse to drink in a pub, and Dont need football to have a day out :D :D