Crystal Palace|Home|20th Jan|15:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Crystal Palace|Home|20th Jan|15:00

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:27 am
Alexis made all the difference (in the end) at theirs last month but when they got it back to 1-1 we were seriously rocking for a bit. Since that game we've become an absolute shambles and even though I think he'll see out the season with us I don't think Sanchez will be involved again on Saturday.

Our line up once more will look frighteningly mid table in it's make up so I wouldn't be overly confident of 3 points here. We're a sad sorry mess and if I were Woy I'd be going for the jugular from the get go here. If Palace were to go one up the atmosphere would grow even more toxic and our pampered snowflakes will crumble faster than Jordon would gobble down on a flaccid cock.
Would that be Michael Jordan the ex-basketball player or Simon Jordan the Once Owner of C.Palace? :?

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:02 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:27 am
Alexis made all the difference (in the end) at theirs last month but when they got it back to 1-1 we were seriously rocking for a bit. Since that game we've become an absolute shambles and even though I think he'll see out the season with us I don't think Sanchez will be involved again on Saturday.

Our line up once more will look frighteningly mid table in it's make up so I wouldn't be overly confident of 3 points here. We're a sad sorry mess and if I were Woy I'd be going for the jugular from the get go here. If Palace were to go one up the atmosphere would grow even more toxic and our pampered snowflakes will crumble faster than Jordon would gobble down on a flaccid cock.
Would that be Michael Jordan the ex-basketball player or Simon Jordan the Once Owner of C.Palace? :?
It’s Joe Jordan. Making use of that gap where his front teeth should be.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

You are all correct. Joe, Michael and Simon all like a munch and Katie Price has a ravaged burger.....everyone's a winner :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:56 pm
You are all correct. Joe, Michael and Simon all like a munch and Katie Price has a ravaged burger.....everyone's a winner :barscarf:
I am **RELIABLY INFORMED that Katie's growler looks like a bear's stomach after a 50 Calibre round went through it.

:shock:

** "RELIABLY" = no proof whatsoever

:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:rubchin:

So are you saying her Growler looks like she is permanently on Blob !?

:D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:27 pm

Think more raw minced meat. With green sores. And half-coagulated jizz oozing out of it. :o

NickF

Post by NickF »

Anyway, back on topic.

Assuming Alexis isn't going to play for us again and Giroud is still injured our attacking options aren't looking too clever at the moment. I guess we will see Lacazette and Welshit up front now.

Anyone know if Ozil has finished his annual winter break yet or are we reliant on Iwobi and Ramsey to setup our front men?

The future isn't looking great at the moment but let's see where we are by the end of the transfer window. Pleased to see that we are finally getting rid of some of the dead wood.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:15 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:27 pm

Think more raw minced meat. With green sores. And half-coagulated jizz oozing out of it. :o
Careful Mate - Or you'll get Spuddy all 'Wet'

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Sold my tickets, really can't be arsed, working in the morning and the stress to make it in time is not worth it.

Will make hard work of scraping a draw, they'll come to defend and we will see the same game we see where we struggle to break them down.

Enthusiasm for this season has gone.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Zaha vs our Wing Backs ???? :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Gunnersaurus wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:40 am
Sold my tickets, really can't be arsed, working in the morning and the stress to make it in time is not worth it.

Will make hard work of scraping a draw, they'll come to defend and we will see the same game we see where we struggle to break them down.

You mean it was actually there at some point? :)

But yeah the effort to get to games really doesnt feel worth it anymore. I've felt I've made more effort getting across London that I've seen from the players and manager at times :roll:

And I now view these type of games totally meaningless. Our whole existence doesnt seem to have much meaning at the moment :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Woy will come with a plan - And that will out fox wenger's snowflakes

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:16 pm
Woy will come with a plan - And that will out fox wenger's snowflakes
And lets be blunt here,you dont need much of a plan to out-fox silly bollocks Wenger or his team of melts

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SFB will be back on the touchline for this :cry:

I was quite enjoying not having to look at his gormless mug while he was banished to the stands for the last while.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Clash wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:03 pm
Gunnersaurus wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:40 am

You mean it was actually there at some point? :)

But yeah the effort to get to games really doesnt feel worth it anymore. I've felt I've made more effort getting across London that I've seen from the players and manager at times :roll:

And I now view these type of games totally meaningless. Our whole existence doesnt seem to have much meaning at the moment :banghead:
has it really for a number of years though?

I know supporters have always clung onto the hope that the club will challenge for the title, but the reality is that since moving to the Emirates the aim for the club has been to try and finish 4th. The FA Cup wins have just been a lucky bonus.

and what is the point of finishing 4th when there is no desire to actually compete in the CL??
I actually feel as though we have found our level more this season in the Europa League - just a shame that the competition is a pale shadow these days of the former UEFA/Cup Winners Cup.