Bould/new backroom staff merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GranadaJoe

Re: Bould

Post by GranadaJoe »

If Bould stood up to AW he would be sacked and replaced with somebody who would adhere to their job description and do what AW wants them to do.
If he chose to leave the same thing would happen.

Ergo, nothing would change.

So what's the point of having a go at him?

Get rid of Kroenke or Wenger and something might change.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:57 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:05 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:42 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:07 am
OneBard, augie - let's tone it down a bit huh? No need for personal insults.

For the record elpelsarmy has been a member here since 2006 - longer than either of you - and is not a WUM.

Also (in general) this habit on here of turning on anyone that differs from the agenda / party line of "hate Wenger no matter what" has got to stop. It's turning this forum into a one-dimensional brainwashed grouping as bad as anything we accuse the AKB of tbh.

For the record DB I never accused him of being a wum.

Secondly I dont give a fcuk if a guy is a member here 10 years or 10 weeks........if they are willing to debate things properly then that is ok with me regardless of whether they agree with me or not. I should not have resorted to calling him an arsehole and I accept that, but I 100% stand by my statement that he was being condescending and all bets are off at that stage for me.
Jesus... we are gonna play semantics huh? I didn't say you called him a WUM. I addressed both you and OneBard in one post rather than bother posting two basically the same posts. It was OneBard that called him a WUM.

No we are not gonna play semantics - what we are or at least should do, is judge things based on all factors and not just one word. For the record this is a debate about the usefullness about bould so there was no party line/agenda. In my world if people (including myself) act like an arsehole, then they/we are entitled to be called an arsehole - it is, for me at least, not a majorly offensive word, and again imo not worthy worthy of a rebuke,but at same time I'm okay with it
Yeah that's great but your world isn't this forum. We have rules on here about personal abuse/insults.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:09 pm
If Bould stood up to AW he would be sacked and replaced with somebody who would adhere to their job description and do what AW wants them to do.

That's easy for you to say, but I've tried asking baby jesus zillions of times and he wont answer me or do anything. :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:35 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:57 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:05 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:42 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:07 am
OneBard, augie - let's tone it down a bit huh? No need for personal insults.

For the record elpelsarmy has been a member here since 2006 - longer than either of you - and is not a WUM.

Also (in general) this habit on here of turning on anyone that differs from the agenda / party line of "hate Wenger no matter what" has got to stop. It's turning this forum into a one-dimensional brainwashed grouping as bad as anything we accuse the AKB of tbh.

For the record DB I never accused him of being a wum.

Secondly I dont give a fcuk if a guy is a member here 10 years or 10 weeks........if they are willing to debate things properly then that is ok with me regardless of whether they agree with me or not. I should not have resorted to calling him an arsehole and I accept that, but I 100% stand by my statement that he was being condescending and all bets are off at that stage for me.
Jesus... we are gonna play semantics huh? I didn't say you called him a WUM. I addressed both you and OneBard in one post rather than bother posting two basically the same posts. It was OneBard that called him a WUM.

No we are not gonna play semantics - what we are or at least should do, is judge things based on all factors and not just one word. For the record this is a debate about the usefullness about bould so there was no party line/agenda. In my world if people (including myself) act like an arsehole, then they/we are entitled to be called an arsehole - it is, for me at least, not a majorly offensive word, and again imo not worthy worthy of a rebuke,but at same time I'm okay with it
Yeah that's great but your world isn't this forum. We have rules on here about personal abuse/insults.
OHHH!¬ FER FECKSSAAAKE! PEOPLE! PEOPLE! PEOPLE!!! Can't you see what's happening here Wenger & wiggy are driving us all apart...Yes! We have all become so weighed down with the anger, despair and utter powerlessness of our situation because of those two cun.ts we are now turning on one another.

So Peace Out okay!

btw: Augie stop blaming me ya shytebag! :lol: :wink: :wink:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:57 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:

That's easy for you to say, but I've tried asking baby jesus zillions of times and he wont answer me or do anything. :?

Conclusive proof that baby jesus doesn't exist, me thinks.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:13 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

The season isn't over yet! :wink:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

What about Bould? - good defender from 20 odd years back? - not seen him since.. apart from that cardboard cutout of him that we have on the bench, I always wondered why that what there. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Actually I am beginning to wonder about Wenger's reasons for having an Assistant Manager sat next to him in games, as they are not allowed to say/do anything - not even take notes; which is often one of the tasks an AM undertakes.

Perhaps because he (wenger) would look even more silly than he already does if there was an empty seat next to him. :rubchin:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

GranadaJoe wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

But I've seen photos of him so he must be real?

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

robbo10 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:17 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

There were cameras 2000 years ago??!!??

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:29 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:17 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

There were cameras 2000 years ago??!!??
Alien technology :wink:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Let’s call the Men in Black.......oh hang on, Wonga doesn’t like them does he!! :roll: 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:41 pm
Let’s call the Men in Black.......oh hang on, Wonga doesn’t like them does he!! :roll: 8)
:gettowork:

Blade

Post by Blade »

BTW i have seen some AKBs refer to Bouldy as a brilliant defender.

Well the North Bank used to refer him as a "bald own goaler"!.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Blade wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:30 pm
BTW i have seen some AKBs refer to Bouldy as a brilliant defender.

Well the North Bank used to refer him as a "bald own goaler"!.
What. The. Absolute. Fuck?

Sorry, I'm just gonna ask that again.... :rubchin:

What. The. Absolute. Fuck?

:lol: