Mkhitaryan..... merged thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Mkhitaryan..... merged thread.

Post by Nos89 »

Oh Mkhi, Mkhi,mkhi. Mkhi, Mkhi, mkhi, mkhitaryan.

Great, comes with a ready made song. Let's hope we see the Dortmund version.

augie

Re: Welcome to Arsenal, Henrikh

Post by augie »

manure reject - meh :roll:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Very underwhelming. Yet another ManU reject..

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I couldn’t give a fuck if we signed Messi!! We are a fucking mess!! Clueless senile unstable manager!! Absolute *word censored* of an owner and 30,000 of those turning up in a match day quite happy for it to continue!!

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Just a matter of time when he realises, "What the fuck I'm I doing here?.... 8)

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Sanchez was a Barcelona reject and he seemed to do alright.

Actually not disappointed with this, bit annoying seeing all the plastic United fans laughing at it but remember being annoyed when we were linked with him all summer to then sign for United, loads wanted him at the time.

He's going to be an upgrade on Walcott/Iwobi, hopefully the club seal the Aubameyang deal who will feel like a Sanchez replacement then I don't think it's been that bad a window, well in the sense that the contract situation was a clusterfuck that didn't end the way I expected with 'internal solutions'

augie

Post by augie »

Gunnersaurus wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:43 pm

Actually not disappointed with this, bit annoying seeing all the plastic United fans laughing at it but remember being annoyed when we were linked with him all summer to then sign for United, loads wanted him at the time.

He's going to be an upgrade on Walcott/Iwobi, hopefully the club seal the Aubameyang deal who will feel like a Sanchez replacement then I don't think it's been that bad a window, well in the sense that the contract situation was a clusterfuck that didn't end the way I expected with 'internal solutions'

Sanchez was a "reject" from the best team in the world at that time - mickyfuckface is a reject from an absolutely shite manure team :roll:

My dead grandmother would be better than those two useless c.unts :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Good luck son

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Straight swap with Sanchez?.... :shock:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

augie wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:49 pm
Gunnersaurus wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:43 pm

Sanchez was a "reject" from the best team in the world at that time - mickyfuckface is a reject from an absolutely shite manure team :roll:

My dead grandmother would be better than those two useless c.unts :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:
Yes true but he was rejected in the same fashion, they kept Pedro for him & got rid to fund Suarez, that's still pretty humiliating & he still did well for himself, loads are expecting Mkhi to slash his wrists but I'm sure he'll be motivated with a point to prove.

He's not the first to get rejected by Jose, only have to look at Mata at Chelsea, back to back player of the year for them, goals and assists in both years, Jose turned up and bombed him out, had to grovel to him last year as he was one of his better players.

Don't get me wrong, not saying Mkhi is going to be like for like for Sanchez but think he'll do very well here.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

A very good player who will prove a lot of doubters wrong. I wish him the very best.

I remember defending the signing of Alexis when it was getting stick from posters on this site.

He's not a replacement for Sanchez, but he is a massive upgrade on Walcott and Iwobi. If Aubameyang arrives he will be the Sanchez replacement.

Sorry for being a tidgy bit positive.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Gunnersaurus wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:13 pm
Yes true but he was rejected in the same fashion, they kept Pedro for him & got rid to fund Suarez, that's still pretty humiliating & he still did well for himself, loads are expecting Mkhi to slash his wrists but I'm sure he'll be motivated with a point to prove.

He's not the first to get rejected by Jose, only have to look at Mata at Chelsea, back to back player of the year for them, goals and assists in both years, Jose turned up and bombed him out, had to grovel to him last year as he was one of his better players.

Don't get me wrong, not saying Mkhi is going to be like for like for Sanchez but think he'll do very well here.
My main problem with the deal is that it is a like for like deal (i.e. no money involved) and they clearly aren't equal players.

I sincerely hope he does do well but based on the last few players we have taken from Utd, the fact he hasn't exactly set the premier league alight and that Wenger is the manager, I'm not exactly filled with hope.

I guess we will know better by the time the transfer windows shut as to where we stand, although saying that nothing has been done about our porous defence yet.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Who has set the PL alight for United under Mourhino though?

Pogba is only now starting to show form, Lukaku was better at Everton, Zlatan is Zlatan so he would have done well regardless.

Not judging him based on what's happened there, he was good for Dortmund and hope that's the one who will come and not the one who was put on detention by Jose every week.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Gunnersaurus wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:26 pm
Who has set the PL alight for United under Mourhino though?

Pogba is only now starting to show form, Lukaku was better at Everton, Zlatan is Zlatan so he would have done well regardless.

Not judging him based on what's happened there, he was good for Dortmund and hope that's the one who will come and not the one who was put on detention by Jose every week.
So you're not going to judge him on what he has done in the premier league? :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The story goes that Maureen was unhappy at how poor the defensive side of his game is so just didn't trust him in the end to give him much game time.

He should adapt quite well here on the back of that mind as we give zero fucks about defending.