Mkhitaryan..... merged thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Welcome to Arsenal, Henrikh

Post by OneBardGooner »

shu wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:06 pm
Could be worse as wenger has always liked Smalling

:shock: :shock: :shock:

FFS Shu

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You know wengers spies read this forum everyday - Don't given the inept fuckka any ideas! :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Anyway back on track.

:rubchin:

As for Mikhatarayan (or however its spelt) I think he is a good player....trouble is he will most likely be played out of his favoured position by wengertheineptcunt - and so end up becoming frustrated and wishing he's never arrived just like Alexis.

Also if he Does do well the smirkingCunt that is wenger will try and claim it is all down to him.

Either way wenger gets the goodies in the medja and we still suffer at his inept stingycunt hands...also yet another decent player misses out on playing for trophies

the bottom line is wengerisaCUNT - And destroys any decent players.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I'm sorry Henrikh Mkhitaryan did not cost 90 million :barscarf:

I had to use copy and paste there again.

augie

Post by augie »

worthing_gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:52 pm
Negative, negative, negative :blah:

He's a class act and I'm delighted we've signed him. He was unreal at Dortmund. Let's give the guy a chance before we write him off :roll:

So we have seen him play for 2 clubs and for one of them he was unreal, and for the other he was dogshite, but you prefer to totally ignore his recent performances in favour of performances a few years ago in another country ?? He might be a great signing but likewise he could be another manure bust, and he has it all to prove imo and he has big boots to fill if he is going to have the same impact as sanchez had (yes I know that they play different positions)

Clash

Post by Clash »

If we want to look at this in a more positive way then we could view Mkhitaryan as a replacement for Walcott rather than Sanchez ... and then replace Giroud with Aubameyang. Two vast improvements I am sure we can all agree.

Then we just need to replace Wenger with Ancelotti and wait for him to make a big signing in the summer to replace Sanchez, while sorting our the defence and keeper situation ... while also getting Ozil and Wilshere to agree to sign new deals.

:D :D

But the trouble is I've now wandered into the land of fantasy :cry:

As it stands at the moment, Aubameyang isnt coming, Mkhitaryan is who we got to replace Sanchez. Ozil and Wilshere are fucking off in the summer and Wenger isnt going anywhere.

Hmmm, see what happens when I try to be positive? Im just drawn back to negativity like its a fucking magnet :banghead:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Clash wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:54 pm
If we want to look at this in a more positive way then we could view Mkhitaryan as a replacement for Walcott rather than Sanchez ... and then replace Giroud with Aubameyang. Two vast improvements I am sure we can all agree.

Absolutely. That's a great way to view it. :)

Midz

Post by Midz »

on a side note - my neighbour's cat is probably better than Walcott

augie

Post by augie »

Midz wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:19 pm
on a side note - my neighbour's cat is probably better than Walcott

Still thinking of your neighbour's pussy eh :roll: :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

augie wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:41 pm
worthing_gooner wrote:

He's a class act and I'm delighted we've signed him. He was unreal at Dortmund. Let's give the guy a chance before we write him off :roll:

So we have seen him play for 2 clubs and for one of them he was unreal, and for the other he was dogshite, but you prefer to totally ignore his recent performances in favour of performances a few years ago in another country ?? He might be a great signing but likewise he could be another manure bust, and he has it all to prove imo and he has big boots to fill if he is going to have the same impact as sanchez had (yes I know that they play different positions)
thats really the crux of the matter, how will wenger use him and will he get the best out of him :rubchin:

NickF

Post by NickF »

worthing_gooner wrote:

The negativity is based on the fact that once again we have sold (well not really sold) our best player to United.

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

United's sloppy seconds, like Welbeck.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Good luck to the lad, Moanhinio was a *word censored*, Wenger is a *word censored*, like for like swap if you ask me :wink:

He was excellent at Dortmund and shite at Man U so it's a 50/50 how he turns out for us, but c'mon he has to be better than Welbeck or Iwobi no matter where he plays :roll:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:24 pm
Good luck to the lad, Moanhinio was a *word censored*, Wenger is a *word censored*, like for like swap if you ask me :wink:

He was excellent at Dortmund and shite at Man U so it's a 50/50 how he turns out for us, but c'mon he has to be better than Welbeck or Iwobi no matter where he plays :roll:
You never know,maybe he'll just get played in his favourable position and it might click,or Wenger might do his usual and play him right back and he plays 4 games a season while Iwobi starts every game,

augie

Post by augie »

And we are already off and running, cos here are a few quotes from wenker's latest press ramblings -

Arsene Wenger says he is concerned that Henrikh Mkhitaryan may have suffered a dip in confidence after a largely-disappointing stint at Manchester United. "Yes, of course you worry about how much it has affected him," Wenger said. Mentally Fragile ? Check

"I met him at the time (he moved to United), at the time we were close but in the end it didn't work." Virtual Signing ? Check

Wenger suggested he could ask Mkhitaryan, who is cup-tied for Wednesday's Sky Live Carabao Cup semi-final second-leg against Chelsea, to play in an unfamiliar role moving forward. He said: "He can play in different positions. But personally I first see him first in a wide position, but I'm thinking about him possibly to play through the middle." Pushed on whether that meant deploying Mkhitaryan as a No 10, Wenger replied: "Or maybe even deeper." Being Played out of Position ? Check

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... -utd-spell

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

augie wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:01 am
And we are already off and running, cos here are a few quotes from wenker's latest press ramblings -

Arsene Wenger says he is concerned that Henrikh Mkhitaryan may have suffered a dip in confidence after a largely-disappointing stint at Manchester United. "Yes, of course you worry about how much it has affected him," Wenger said. Mentally Fragile ? Check

"I met him at the time (he moved to United), at the time we were close but in the end it didn't work." Virtual Signing ? Check

Wenger suggested he could ask Mkhitaryan, who is cup-tied for Wednesday's Sky Live Carabao Cup semi-final second-leg against Chelsea, to play in an unfamiliar role moving forward. He said: "He can play in different positions. But personally I first see him first in a wide position, but I'm thinking about him possibly to play through the middle." Pushed on whether that meant deploying Mkhitaryan as a No 10, Wenger replied: "Or maybe even deeper." Being Played out of Position ? Check

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... -utd-spell
Good ol' Arsene.........consistently useless as ever :barscarf: