Mkhitaryan..... merged thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Welcome to Arsenal, Henrikh

Post by Redarmy »

robbo10 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:53 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:24 pm
Good luck to the lad, Moanhinio was a *word censored*, Wenger is a *word censored*, like for like swap if you ask me :wink:

He was excellent at Dortmund and shite at Man U so it's a 50/50 how he turns out for us, but c'mon he has to be better than Welbeck or Iwobi no matter where he plays :roll:
You never know,maybe he'll just get played in his favourable position and it might click,or Wenger might do his usual and play him right back and he plays 4 games a season while Iwobi starts every game,
"He can play in different positions, but personally I see him first in a wide position, but I’m thinking about him a possibility to play through the middle," Wenger explained to Arsenal.com.

can read this wanker Wenger a mile off.....

Sean

Post by Sean »

I hope he does well for us, but being hardly used and labelled as mentally weak at Manure doesn't bode well for us. Naturally for TOF, he much prefers the pansies over the warriors, so no wonder he's happy about the deal.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Hopefully he should have a point to prove to United which could help bring out his best.
We will find out soon enough if we signed another expensive wages dud.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:53 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:53 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:24 pm
Good luck to the lad, Moanhinio was a *word censored*, Wenger is a *word censored*, like for like swap if you ask me :wink:

He was excellent at Dortmund and shite at Man U so it's a 50/50 how he turns out for us, but c'mon he has to be better than Welbeck or Iwobi no matter where he plays :roll:
You never know,maybe he'll just get played in his favourable position and it might click,or Wenger might do his usual and play him right back and he plays 4 games a season while Iwobi starts every game,
"He can play in different positions, but personally I see him first in a wide position, but I’m thinking about him a possibility to play through the middle," Wenger explained to Arsenal.com.

can read this wanker Wenger a mile off.....
So basically what Mr 30 years is saying is "I've inherited a player that I have no idea what to do with",

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Just another :censored: foisted on us by a rival club because they know he's shite, and that Arsenal are mugs enough to take him. :roll: :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Like anyone who joins, I wish him all the very best indeed.....and he's going to need it because although it isn't his fault he is going to be labelled as the Alexis replacement in the media and his every move scrutinised.

Hope he has a great career here while the Chilean c.unt chokes himself on one of his ManUre supporting dogs' biscuits

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Well lets hope he wants to prove a few people wrong and has a new lease of life with us.

Mourinho has a habit of letting go of players recently that have actually proved him wrong.

Mata,Matic and Lakaku two of which he bought back.

But for wide play maker types hopefully HM can do what Salah is proving at the Scousers and DeBruyne at Citeh....

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

begeegs wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:52 pm
I should be putting in 'at this time'. :-)

When it was clear that he wasn't going to sign an extension two years ago, he should have been sold. When you let your players let the contracts go down to one year, they have all of the power. In that view, Wenger should be out on his ear and probably why Sven and Huss were recruited - to clean up his contractual mess.

Like I was saying, that they were able to get a good player in return is good business. It could have been much much worse, especially if it was left for Wenger to do.

Wenger was too busy with his own games being played arround his extentsion, players then kept saying they are not sure about renewing until wenger does, which Wenger lapped up as it boosted his ego, then Wenger signs, and they did not as they were playing him all along :rubchin:

if we had anyone to challenge Wenger they would have told him: they are mugging you off, sell them NOW, or fuck off.

NickF

Post by NickF »

begeegs wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:52 pm

Like I was saying, that they were able to get a good player in return is good business. It could have been much much worse, especially if it was left for Wenger to do.

Regardless of who we got in return, selling our best player to a rival can NEVER be considered "good business".

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Now we are close to signing Ubergangbang, I have to offer some credence to Wengers transfer dealings in this very tricky transfer window...
Credit where credit is due gentleman....
Just need some prawper defenders ffs.... :cussing:

villej

Post by villej »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:04 pm
Like anyone who joins, I wish him all the very best indeed.....and he's going to need it because although it isn't his fault he is going to be labelled as the Alexis replacement in the media and his every move scrutinised.

Hope he has a great career here while the Chilean c.unt chokes himself on one of his ManUre supporting dogs' biscuits
Speaking about dogs.. Is Redaction dog banner still at bowl? :D

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Yes the dog banner is still there! Hopefully it will be replaced by a banner of aubamalangadingdong with his 3 Lamborghinis!! :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:04 pm

:lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

TeeCee wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:45 am
Yes the dog banner is still there! Hopefully it will be replaced by a banner of aubamalangadingdong with his 3 Lamborghinis!! :barscarf:
:D :D :D

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Welcome to The Arsenal, Henrikh.

This is what we've got planned for your induction week:

Day 1: Arrive full of hope

Day 2: Start to wonder when somebody is going to start to coach the team

Day 3: Match Day!!! Sit in silence before the match.
Warm the bench
Come on into the middle of an abject away performance, too late to influence anything.
Lose.

Day 4: Start to realise this is what Arsenal life is all about (still, at least no-one seemed angry about last night's defeat!).

Day 5: Lose all hope.

Day 6: Realise you're now one of the gang. Relax, take the money, and try to find a hobby you enjoy.

Any questions?