Swansea City|Away|PL|30th Jan|19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rob Admin
Site Admin

Re: Swansea City|Away|PL|30th Jan|19:45

Post by Rob Admin »

Another shit stain on Le Prick's legacy. On the plus side one less game to go and closer to the end of his shit storm.

Just woke the missus up laughing out loud in bed reading the last few pages of this thread. It is not this much fun when we used to win and as someone said above this is far more entertaining than the game.

Here us to plenty more bummings this season....

BTW notice how Lacazette has been here for 5 or 6 months, now at that point when lack of coaching starts to show, the desire starts to wane and the reality hits home. If that Dortmund fella values his status and doesnt want to end up a Championship target he needs to be kissing the Dortmund badge saying sorry.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Im only sry I didnt have a bet at 6 to 1.
Nothing is changing and the manager isnt going anywhere.
Back to sleep !

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Concentration, desire, speed, passion & bollocks - that was them - we were on the field !. Can't wait to see Feo on Saturday ! :barscarf: :barscarf:

Blade

Post by Blade »

As 6 y/os we were always told never to throw the ball towards your GK.

Always down the line.

RobG

Post by RobG »

Rob Admin wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:26 am
Another shit stain on Le Prick's legacy. On the plus side one less game to go and closer to the end of his shit storm.

Just woke the missus up laughing out loud in bed reading the last few pages of this thread. It is not this much fun when we used to win and as someone said above this is far more entertaining than the game.

Here us to plenty more bummings this season....

BTW notice how Lacazette has been here for 5 or 6 months, now at that point when lack of coaching starts to show, the desire starts to wane and the reality hits home. If that Dortmund fella values his status and doesnt want to end up a Championship target he needs to be kissing the Dortmund badge saying sorry.
That is depressingly true. Wenger’s ability to coach the belief out of the players is now an established fact.

It has to end in May......surely..... :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

begeegs wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:06 pm
I didn't watch and this forum is far more entertaining than watching the uncoached team try to play a 5-a-side game all night. I think that he is gone at the end of the season anyway. He will finish miles off of the top 4 and even a Carabao Cup win isn't going to really matter. As SteveO says above, he will be in store for a very bad February especially when they get knocked out of the Euro Cup by Osterlund.

Is it a coincidence that we look more solid when Ramsey isn't in the lineup?
I agree. I think once we finish outside the top 4 again, which will happen as sure as night follows day, the board will decide enough is enough, as it starts to hit the coffers. I do also believe the likes of Mislintat and Sanllehi, will have a big say in it.
And getting to the final of a cup with a stupid name wont make any difference.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:51 pm
Genuinely forgot this was on :barscarf: :wink:

Been to see that new Churchill film Darkest Hour . Good watch but not convinced about the historical accuracy of the scene on the Tube.
Film was great, he did actually use the tube as per his memoirs to get the mood of the nation, thank fuck that Earl of Halifax did not get the job as we might have been under the fucking jackboot and Chamberlain was a *word censored* too!... :cussing:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

SPARKSY wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:00 am
begeegs wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:06 pm
I didn't watch and this forum is far more entertaining than watching the uncoached team try to play a 5-a-side game all night. I think that he is gone at the end of the season anyway. He will finish miles off of the top 4 and even a Carabao Cup win isn't going to really matter. As SteveO says above, he will be in store for a very bad February especially when they get knocked out of the Euro Cup by Osterlund.

Is it a coincidence that we look more solid when Ramsey isn't in the lineup?
I agree. I think once we finish outside the top 4 again, which will happen as sure as night follows day, the board will decide enough is enough, as it starts to hit the coffers. I do also believe the likes of Mislintat and Sanllehi, will have a big say in it.
And getting to the final of a cup with a stupid name wont make any difference.
when will people learn!!! he is going nowhere!!!

1. Wenger has already stated he will not step down this season
2. The person who can sack him (Kroenke) awarded him a new contract a few months ago - good luck with that one
3. Wenger has led us to another Wembley final already this season - maybe he will be getting a bonus ?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Real fans accept Cech's apology.....the wonderful world of Twitter

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Absolutely gutted about last night - we completed 894 passes - so close to the mythical thousand we have all waited so long to happen. Ah well.

Still the 74% possession we had has me buzzing, total domination :barscarf:

Just a bit worried that with Madrid struggling so badly in La Liga they might give Zidane the boot and come in for Mr. 30 years. Worrying times.

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:38 pm
Get in there you pay day beauty - £50 at 6/1 Swansea - easy money.

Now I hope and pray that the Aubameyang deal breaks down - please please please let it happen. The old c.unt deserves 50 years bad luck for all the shit he's inflicted on me and my club......living torture please

How's that Golden Glove winning keeper who was bought to win us the league getting on? Come out of the woodwork all you c.unts who gobbed off at me when we signed him and I told you what a geriatric piece of shit he was

You have changed your tune ......... a few weeks ago I said that I would prefer if we signed no-one until the french cock fcuked off but you said you wanted the pri*k to get spending wiggy's money and pissing it up the wall :lol: :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Every basic mistake happened. Firstly, lining up 433 with Elneny, Xhaka and Ramsey. Conceding a minute after scoring. Poor goalkeeping and defending. Basic errors from start to finish. A very wasteful game.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:37 am
SteveO 35 wrote:

Now I hope and pray that the Aubameyang deal breaks down - please please please let it happen. The old c.unt deserves 50 years bad luck for all the shit he's inflicted on me and my club......living torture please

How's that Golden Glove winning keeper who was bought to win us the league getting on? Come out of the woodwork all you c.unts who gobbed off at me when we signed him and I told you what a geriatric piece of shit he was

You have changed your tune ......... a few weeks ago I said that I would prefer if we signed no-one until the french cock fcuked off but you said you wanted the pri*k to get spending wiggy's money and pissing it up the wall :lol: :lol:
King of the flip floppers :barscarf:

:wink:

augie

Post by augie »

I have just watched the highlights of last nights game and one word springs to mind ........ shambolic :oops: :oops:
Monreal and mustafi were a fcuking disgrace and their defensive "efforts" would be shameful at pub league level :roll: Running around with maximum effort and bagging the occasional goal, should not disguise the fact that monreal is and always will be no better than average :oops: Mustafi has been a car crash since the day he arrived, and holding and chambers should look for a permanent move away from the club if they are no better than him - watching him stumbling around and falling on his arse like a drunk wino, should cause maximum embarrassment and shame to the club and the player himself :censored: :censored:

Chances of ospina starting at the weekend ? I know that if any of the younger players were making calamity mistakes like cech is, the senile french c.unt would have dropped them from the team before the bus had left the swansea car park :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:37 am
SteveO 35 wrote:

Yeah, but it seems like this Sven bloke can spot a half decent player! I want SFB to spend more money on the likes of Helmet Head, Mustafi, Chambers, Xhaka and Joe L'Average :D