Everton|Home|PL|3rd Feb|17:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Everton|Home|PL|3rd Feb|17:30

Post by DB10GOONER »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:30 pm
Who knows anymore? We could win 4-1 (and we will concede, let's be honest Old Arthritic Pete ain't reaching 200 clean sheets) and we could just as easily lose 0-4.

Can't stand the thought of the Big Fat Piedophile being hailed as some sort of genius by the media scum for "masterminding" a defeat of the Arsenal followed by his now almost compulsory anal rimming by Not Hugged As A Child Kamara and his little bum sponge Shepherd on Goals on Sunday..... bleeuurrgh fuck off. :oops: :censored:

Right now I'm just pretty sick and tired of football, Wenger, modern football bollocks, Ivan the Spineless, zonal chaos, The Bewigged Freak, everyfuckingthing. :roll:
Watch a few football docs and movies. Obviously 89 first then I believe in miracles and then escape to victory. You will be loving football again.
Good call. I watched the highlights of all our FA Cup final wins from 1970 onwards and it cheered me up no end. So many great memories. What a great day final day is especially if your team is in it and double especially if they win it!

Anyhoo. The Fat Piedophile showed just what a genius he is.... play 5 at the back and surrender the midfield to the only area we create from.... fucking fat twonk lol. :lol:

We were great at times and Ozil / Aub / Mickey Tarragon (love it :wink: ) look like they could be really special together.... under a decent manager.... with better defenders and a proper keeper and no Iwobi.... etc.... :|

5-1 great win. Enjoyed it immensely. :barscarf:

markyp

Post by markyp »

im having a day off from the moaning,thought we looked awesome in the first half all be it against a dog shite everton,Mkhytarian looks like a reincarnation of Pires,ghosting past people and cutting inside and delivering telling passes,way too early to judge properly but he looks like he might be a player,cant wait for him to be wengerised.Aubameyang took his goal well, the only worrying thing is apart from the goal and the one on one earlier in the match I feel he might suffer a similar fate to Lacazette,the service to him wasnt that great but he does run about a bit more than Laca and playing on the shoulders of the defenders he is gonna cause a lot of problems,nice to have a proper striker at long last.Cech total *****,defence total *****,wenger total *****,oops said I wasn't going to moan :shock:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:03 am
SPUDMASHER wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:49 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:33 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:26 pm
Iwobi and Xhaka should be the first two out the door this summer if Wenger's power has truly been taken away from him. A typical flat track bully performance from Arsenal against a poor Everton defensive performance, back to reality again at SHL next weekend, every league game is a friendly from then on because I can't see us getting near the top 4.

Sadly with Aubameyang cup-tied for the EL I can't see us winning that either, Lacazette isn't top drawer and our defense (and Xhaka) are not good enough. All in all... boring boring Arsenal. The positive news though is Cech is out so if we conceed a penalty we have at least a chance it wont be a goal for the opposition.

:roll:
Seriously after winning 5-1 :roll:

Look we all want Wenger gone but you're making yourself look foolish with that type of comment imo.
Agreed!
If you want to look like a total fucking twat you could could walk along Oxford Street wearing pink tights and a spuds shirt with your cock hanging out.......... or you could moan and whine on a day when your team has just won having scored 5 goals and your promising new signings all looked good.
Oh look the Xhaka and Iwobi fan club are in town!. :twisted:

We won 5-1 so what?, what is this result actually working towards?, we generally beat fodder at home and showed the usual defensive frailties.

No need to take offence just because I don't have a w@nk about beating fodder at home.

If we go to Spurs and beat them 5-1 then fair enough but this is hardly anything new.
Not a fan club at all, and if I was it would be my business not yours.
Winning 5-1 is a great result for the team regardless of the opposition. If you can't enjoy a good result like that then you probably need to reconsider your relationship with football. You've clearly forgotten what it means to be happy with a great result.
I get that the result doesn't mean all our woes are behind us but if all you can ever dwell on is the negatives then maybe you need a little time out.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:35 am
supergeorgegraham wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:30 pm
Who knows anymore? We could win 4-1 (and we will concede, let's be honest Old Arthritic Pete ain't reaching 200 clean sheets) and we could just as easily lose 0-4.

Can't stand the thought of the Big Fat Piedophile being hailed as some sort of genius by the media scum for "masterminding" a defeat of the Arsenal followed by his now almost compulsory anal rimming by Not Hugged As A Child Kamara and his little bum sponge Shepherd on Goals on Sunday..... bleeuurrgh fuck off. :oops: :censored:

Right now I'm just pretty sick and tired of football, Wenger, modern football bollocks, Ivan the Spineless, zonal chaos, The Bewigged Freak, everyfuckingthing. :roll:
Watch a few football docs and movies. Obviously 89 first then I believe in miracles and then escape to victory. You will be loving football again.
Good call. I watched the highlights of all our FA Cup final wins from 1970 onwards and it cheered me up no end. So many great memories. What a great day final day is especially if your team is in it and double especially if they win it!

Anyhoo. The Fat Piedophile showed just what a genius he is.... play 5 at the back and surrender the midfield to the only area we create from.... fucking fat twonk lol. :lol:

We were great at times and Ozil / Aub / Mickey Tarragon (love it :wink: ) look like they could be really special together.... under a decent manager.... with better defenders and a proper keeper and no Iwobi.... etc.... :|

5-1 great win. Enjoyed it immensely. :barscarf:
I feel like we got out of jail. I was worried we were becoming so poor that no player would touch us. Getting a swap deal for Sanchez was above and beyond because we got a great player who helped us in signing another great player which made our other great player sign a new deal.
Our attack should be much better now and I'm hoping Lacazette gets more chances because he has been starved of service.
Let's not fool ourselves we need a new keeper and Mustafi and Xhaka still look like terrible big money signings but things could have become so much worse after this window. Everton were shocking lol

Clash

Post by Clash »

Something very satisfying about seeing that fat cunnt Alladyce standing there getting fucking drenched and his team and that woeful defence humiliated after he publicly slated our defending last season.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Clash wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:21 pm
Something very satisfying about seeing that fat cunnt Alladyce standing there getting fucking drenched and his team and that woeful defence humiliated after he publicly slated our defending last season.
You love seeing big sam wet, mate?

:D :barscarf: