Scum|Away|PL|10th Feb|12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Scum|Away|PL|10th Feb|12:30

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:23 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:19 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:16 pm
Told you the Everton result mean't nothing, some people really take a long time to learn, probably the same people who kept thinking Wenger would come good.

:roll:
What people :| , i posted on here earlier in the week we'd lose 5-1 and from what I've heard of the game it should of been 4 or 5 nil.
Check the Everton game thread, lots of Arsenal fans seem to be happy just beating crap teams these days, even finishing below Spurs is now acceptable to some.
Of course we were happy to beat a team led by Sam "pukka" allerdyce but I and most on here know we need several more players as well as a different manager and owner.

But when it comes to the better teams and especially away from home I never back us, ever.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

This is what we left Highbury for apparently.

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Lacazette has been managed poorly. Even before Pierre A was bought, he was underused. Now he is a 50m bench warmer & when he does come on, will be thrown out to the wing.

Its not like we could play 4-4-2, because Henrikh and Ozil couldn't play in the same team, and wenger loves stacking the midfield with technical lightweights.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:27 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:20 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:18 pm
USELESS FUCKING WANKER :banghead:
Who? And have we had a chance
Laca-SHIT straight through on goal, massive gap to aim for and fucking bottle jobbed it wide. Fuck off.
:shock:

I was only asking mate :cry:

I slated laccazzet earlier this week and was told he's a decent player but doesn't get enough service, he's bang average.
He’s not even “bang average “ he a striker who doesn’t score goals! In that respect he’s no different to fucking Sanogo! He pure shite

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:28 pm
Only player that showed any passion today was Jack. He should have lamped that greasy *word censored* Lamela.

What exactly does Iwobi add to our team as a second half sub, fuck all. Laca clearly looks like he doesn't want to be at Arsenal. Never seen such a miserable looking player.
How good was that when surrounded by Spurs players in a nothing position and somehow slotted Welbeck through - only for him to miscontrol it.

Bellerin was typically wasteful and shirked headers but he kept showing for the ball all game.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

rodders999 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Laca-SHIT straight through on goal, massive gap to aim for and fucking bottle jobbed it wide. Fuck off.

I slated laccazzet earlier this week and was told he's a decent player but doesn't get enough service, he's bang average.
The fuck off was aimed at Laca-SHIT. It could also be aimed at Wanka or Comedy Iwobi or The Swiss Turd or those 2 fucking cowardly centre backs.

You would be well down the list 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

cameron326 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:29 pm
Giroud made an impact at Arsenal, not a big one but he could do a job. He was an excellent squad player, the problem was he was ‘only’ a 15-20 goal a season player rather than a world class player. Not sure Lacazette can even be an excellent squad player.
When they fluffed all their lines in front of goal (and lets face it, it should have been 4 or 5), it would have been set up for Giroud to come on for those late corners and free kicks which instead were effortlessly nodded away time after time. Its no wonder is it that he keeps Joe L'Average out of the French side? At the end we had three attacking players out there who cost £150m between them and we mustered one shot on target from the midfielder who cost us nothing and who should be made captain immediately.

No doubt cuntchops will argue that we would have a point had it not been for Kane's non-foul for the goal

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Harsh on Lacazette. He is being mismanaged - dont throw the baby out with the bathwater. I reckon PEA and Laca coule be a great front duo, but 4-2-3-1 is all Wenger knows.

MrT

Post by MrT »

The real Mkhitaryan has revealed himself today. We will be stuck with a United dud for 3-4 years.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

There’s a significant portion of the fan base who would watch us slip to 8th or 10th or 12th in the table and still not raise their voice against Wenger, and the board couldn’t give two fucks. He’ll go when he chooses.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

I wish they had put a few more past us, at least then some of our dimwit fans might start to realise how f*cked we are instead of getting all excited and distracted by the signing of Aumbayeng, reminds me of when I grab a tennis ball and start throwing for the dog...

:roll: :roll: :twisted:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:33 pm
rodders999 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

The fuck off was aimed at Laca-SHIT. It could also be aimed at Wanka or Comedy Iwobi or The Swiss Turd or those 2 fucking cowardly centre backs.

You would be well down the list 8)
:lol:

I know mate, well as if the weekend couldn't get worse the missus is making me go shopping but tbf I would rather do that than watch us away from home :lol:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

What really annoys me, is when we are under the pump and cant get a foothold in the game - constantly defending and not being able to hold possession or threaten the other team. Wenger retreats to the dug out and waits it out hoping for the best.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Cagey first half, shocking second half.

Cech's lead feet trying to show his fuck up at Swansea wasn't a one off, a defence that had absolutely no clue of how to deal with Kane (he could have had a hat trick on another day), a midfield that can't protect the defence or offer real invention and craft going forward (apart from Jack's awesome first half through ball), and forwards who were utter gash.

It's great seeing Ozil swagger around the pitch v Everton, but it's games like today where he should be earning his corn. Truth his, he rarely turns up when we need him most.

Mkhitaryan was gash, but how is replacing him with Iwobi helping matters? - better to move Miki into the right wing position. At least he has quality in his locker!

Aubameyang was quiet but had very little service. Such a pity the late chances fell to Lacazatte.... seriously, dreadful finishing from a so called "goalscorer".

Anyway, that's now 3 wins, 7 defeats in our 14 away league games this season. The manager has to lose his job for that, surely? - not at Arsenal though; a new contract is far more likely. :roll:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

As of now, our win recors in the league is less than 50%. We dont even win every second game.