Scum|Away|PL|10th Feb|12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
CloakedGooner

Scum|Away|PL|10th Feb|12:30

Post by CloakedGooner »

I hate them. I hate their club, their strip, their crest and their pets! Just win this Arsenal :box:

SteveO 35

Re: Scum|Away|PL|10th Feb|12:30

Post by SteveO 35 »

Which Arsenal will show up? The ones that beat Chelsea in the cup final last season, Carabao semi winners, and last season's FA Cup Final winners? Or the limpdicked bottlejobs that surrendered to the likes of Watford, Bournemouth, Swansea and Stoke?

We put those c.unts in their rightful place last time round and I'm hoping the Mickeys have one of their 'on fire' days tomorrow and give them a fucking hiding before we come to town. The league positions don't mean shit and I couldn't give a flying fuck if we can go above them or not - after all its not like its a race for 1st is it....more like a race for 5th. But you just can't help but want to do these c.unts every time you play them. If Xhaka wants to do something to endear himself to me then snap that window licking prick's leg in half or tread on Dele Eyebrows bollocks.

Hopefully these c.unts will be entering their new stadium back in the Thursday Night Cup and hope we can duly oblige.

Give the fans something to cheer you pricks - beat these c.unts, win the Europa and the league cup and we can at least have a few enjoyable days whilst enduring months of tedium and gloom under Shit for Brains

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Back down to earth. Gaping mouth will score and we will lose 3-1. Mustafi will give away a pen with his braindead defending.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

The timing is good for us!
Emphatic win.... :barscarf:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Hate this match every season, would gladly take a draw but no doubt “spits when he talks” will get at least one, can’t see our back line keeping a clean sheet so we are going to need two to have a chance, I refuse to be optimistic cause it hurts more when we turn in one of our spineless performances

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Yeah hard to be too optimistic with that defence, but we are more than capable of taking all the points

3000 away fans only i understand.....

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

The Spuds v Manure game set a premier league record attendance of 82000. Think this might top It?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:37 pm
The Spuds v Manure game set a premier league record attendance of 82000. Think this might top It?
Was wondering the same but maybe the police would want more of an empty neutral zone between both sets of fans than seemed evident the other night..
It's on BT who usually show the Saturday evening game and Sky show the morning one ..That is reversed this Saturday..Wonder again if it was done on police instructions?

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:14 pm
CloakedGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:37 pm
Was wondering the same but maybe the police would want more of an empty neutral zone between both sets of fans than seemed evident the other night..
It's on BT who usually show the Saturday evening game and Sky show the morning one ..That is reversed this Saturday..Wonder again if it was done on police instructions?
That's true, didn't consider the bigger gap between fans.
But why have they reversed the sky and bt games!? Means I can't watch it now :banghead:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Shame Harry Kane isn’t a foreigner otherwise he would be getting the obligatory two game ban for diving and successfully conning the ref.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Hopefully we can put in one of our "why can't we play like that every week" performances like the FA cup final and beat them.

Not confident with our defence but if we can get at least a draw l will be happy. At least Kane has got his 100th premier league goal so he can't score it against us.

bunch

Post by bunch »

Let's make it 10 wins in a row at Wembley

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

They had heaps of the ball today & still only managed a draw v the scousers. I think we may be very lucky to stop them scoring with our defence. Wembley's ours so may be a draw is possible. :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I don't give a flying fucking shit about anything else whether it be Wenger Kroenke whatever the fuck - just win this fucking game. I hate these bastards. I'm with SteveO it isn't even about going ahead of them in the table it's just about beating them. It's tribal. The way football should be.

I despise these hipster modern fans that come out with shit like "they aren't our rivals" or "we should rise above that" or "how we have fallen". Fuck off. Even when we were winning Doubles for a laugh in 98 and 02 they were our rivals in the purest sense, in a way manure or the Mousers never could be.

Good to see Deli ^^ Sandwich booked for diving again but Fat Tongue got away with one the slow ceeunt. :censored:

Hope we demolish these vermin bastards 0-4. :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Unfortunately my measly away credit count means I don't get close to a lookin these days. I don't envy the Gooners who have to walk along Wembley Way, with 80,000 spuds though.