Scum|Away|PL|10th Feb|12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: Scum|Away|PL|10th Feb|12:30

Post by nut flush gooner »

BFG4 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:58 am
My misses gave birth to our son during the week, so it would be great to round off the celebrations by beating these pricks.

COYG :barscarf:
Congrats!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

BFG4 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:03 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:43 am
Daily Mail have a well balanced and totally unbiased preview of the game, they ask who will be the king of North London..The clean cut Kane or the mischievous bad boy who courts trouble Aubameyang.?
Didn't read anymore of it after that opening..Hate Spurs because they are Spurs but more so because of the media love in with them..Their two main menu cheated last week but Arsenal's new signing is cast as the bad boy in the game.
Forget Wenger and protests etc , this is personal for Arsenal fans...In our best years under Wenger we got grudging praise from sections of the media, compared to the wankathon over the club that one one league cup in how any years?
Did you hear Gary Neville on commentary during the game? When Kane dived, he muttered something about "there was contact" then moved on, because he knew he had no excuse for Kane cheating. When Dele Ali dived(and got a yellow) it was as though he had done a mis-timed tackle. The media are despicable, and the same journo's finding every excuse for these cheats diving, wanted to kill Eduardo, for one dive he did :banghead:
Only the other week on TalkShite they mentioned Pires diving to earn a penalty against Arry Twitcher's Pompey at THOF otherwise we wouldn't have had the long unbeaten run - almost 15 years ago! If you google up the media articles at that time you can find shit like this

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... epths.html

I wonder if the Telegraph were so disgusted when Eyebrows and Tongue took their respective dives last weekend? Too busy looking for the 37th camera angle to prove that Van Dijk's knee cap sent Lamela 50 foot into the air

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BFG4 wrote:
My misses gave birth to our son during the week, so it would be great to round off the celebrations by beating these pricks.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! CONGRATS! Mate! :barscarf: Is it your first?

Let's hope we win and then you can name him/her Aubameyang! :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

BFG4 wrote:

Congratulations to you both....children born in 2018 have a reasonable chance of knowing a Wenger less Arsenal...

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:23 am
BFG4 wrote:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! CONGRATS! Mate! :barscarf: Is it your first?

Let's hope we win and then you can name him/her Aubameyang! :wink:
Yes it's our first, over the moon :D thanks to you and everyone for the best wishes. I might name him Hostgator :)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Jack should definitely be playing and in fairness its hard to drop Twirly after his hat-trick......on the other hand, what the fuck has the Swiss Eric Dier done to justify starting every f+++ing game, so bench that moron instead. Some uninformed prick at work tells me we can't do that as it will upset the balance of the side.......honest to god another fucking myth about Xhaka's holding midfield role. Have you ever watched the bloke when a team breaks on us - he's usually caught dawdling 20 yards behind play and as we saw at Swansea even if he is back in line his movement is so shit he gets left for dead anyway. On those rarest of occasions he manages to dangle a leg in like a coward, his tackling technique is so fucking poor that it's almost guaranteed to be a free kick conceded. I'll grant that Jack is also a little bit of a liability in that regard and especially against these c.unts he's a walking booking, but at least he gives a shit unlike that cowardly c.unt who will be a waste of oxygen for another 90 minutes

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Breaking: Ramsey out injured !

Jack in but sadly too the Swiss Moron.

FUCKING HELMET HEAD BACK IN GOAL SO BANG GOES THE CLEAN SHEET :banghead: :banghead:

nut flush gooner

Wilshere starts boom.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Team:

Cech, Bellerin, Mustafi, kos, monreal, Elneny, Xhaka, Ozil, Wilshere, Miki and Aubameyang

No Ramsey who is injured

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:35 am
Breaking: Ramsey out injured ! :barscarf:

Jack in :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: but sadly too the Swiss Moron. :banghead:

FUCKING HELMET HEAD BACK IN GOAL :suicide: SO BANG GOES THE CLEAN SHEET :cry: :banghead: :banghead:
COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

As much as I hate to say it Ferdinand is making Keown look like a twat.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:02 pm
As much as I hate to say it Ferdinand is making Keown look like a twat.
I think half of the people on Arsenal Fan TV could make Keown look a twat these days sadly - used to love the guy as a player and that picture at Old Trafford still has pride of place in my collection when he gave that cheating horsefaced c.unt what every Gooner wanted to do. As a pundit though he is a Grade A bellend

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Thank god we still have this game twice a year, otherwise the whole league season would be one long bore.

I've grown more than accustomed to limpdick performances at Chelsea, Man Ure and Anfield to the point they barely register anymore. However, I can never accept any form of defeat against these c.unts so for the last time this season for a league game I can genuinely say I have the old pre-match tension in the stomach and genuine interest for 90 minutes

COYG - put this fucking shower back to the depths where they belong :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Wonder if the swamp dwellers have worked out a suitable tactic and location for their customary ambush of women, kids and OAPs :roll:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Oh look Auba felt a bit more than a touch in the corner there and didn't go down, what a cheat :roll: