Östersunds FK (H) | Europa League R32 | Thu 22 Feb 20:05

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Östersunds FK (H) | Europa League R32 | Thu 22 Feb 20:05

Post by Gunner Rob »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:35 pm
Was the last time we played in Milan the Hat trick by TH14.....have great memories of that trip
you don't remember the 4-0 beating they gave us in the last 16 in 2012 then ? :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

They are 7th in Seria A

We are 6th in the Premier League

POO V POO :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

The one good thing about the draw is that it has kept all the big clubs away from each other, and that means that there will be more likelihood that we will get drawn against a better team in next round :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:39 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Was the last time we played in Milan the Hat trick by TH14.....have great memories of that trip
you don't remember the 4-0 beating they gave us in the last 16 in 2012 then ? :D
ah yes......correct.....blanked that one out

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:18 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:39 pm
Redarmy wrote:
ah yes......correct.....blanked that one out
Can't say I blame you.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

augie wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:16 pm
The one good thing about the draw is that it has kept all the big clubs away from each other, and that means that there will be more likelihood that we will get drawn against a better team in next round :barscarf:
the NEXT round ! ??

I always thought that the last 16 stage was the final ? :? :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Redarmy wrote:
Last time we went to Milan we were backdoored with no lube 4-0 :oops:
I suspect with the shower of yellow bellied pussyholes we have in the team now and with a ten years past it ringpiece at the helm we could be backdoored again..
Oops just noticed the posts above as on my phone.I wonder if our shower of greedy bastardos will charge catA prices :rubchin:
99% sure they will :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:39 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Last time we went to Milan we were backdoored with no lube 4-0 :oops:
I suspect with the shower of yellow bellied pussyholes we have in the team now and with a ten years past it ringpiece at the helm we could be backdoored again..
Oops just noticed the posts above as on my phone.I wonder if our shower of greedy bastardos will charge catA prices :rubchin:
99% sure they will :censored:
Ringpiece. 8)

Are you sure you are not from Dublin man? :lol:

Either way that grand old Dublin/Falkirk term puts the fur in my burger. Well played. 8)

Midz

Post by Midz »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:27 pm

the NEXT round ! ??

I always thought that the last 16 stage was the final ? :? :wink:
:lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Doesn't matter if they're not as good, AC Milan is still AC Milan. A trip to San Siro would be great. I had a ticket for the 2-0 win out there a few years but domestic issues took that away from me.
One the two European iconic stadiums I've yet to visit.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Loved Keanes Wilshere comment. I kind of agree with him to be honest. Plus we know Holding, Chambers, Welbeck, Wilshere all not good enough for Arsenal.
Wenger tried to make a Graham type defensive signing but although Chambers played worse I don't think Holding is good enough.
Really poor performance and AC Milan will knock us out. Welbeck was the most shocking though.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

This match escaped my notice and to lose 2-1 at home to a pub side is poor to say the least.
As for AC Milan, well it's not the old Milan, easy enough to break down, and as for us well let's see who turns up...

augie

Post by augie »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:26 am
Loved Keanes Wilshere comment. I kind of agree with him to be honest. Plus we know Holding, Chambers, Welbeck, Wilshere all not good enough for Arsenal.
Wenger tried to make a Graham type defensive signing but although Chambers played worse I don't think Holding is good enough.
Really poor performance and AC Milan will knock us out. Welbeck was the most shocking though.

Lets get this straight ............. keane was a warrior and a great leader of men (most of the time) and a guy that would NEVER accept second best - all that being said, wilshere is twice the footballer (in terms of skill and vision) that keane ever was. If jack had of been fit for most of his time in the club, we could actually be talking about him as one of the best midfielders in europe (sorry sid :wink: ).

Keane can fcuk right off imo - he was a judas c.unt that treated his country with distain long before saipan, and a guy that caused trouble at manure when he wasnt getting his way. He has the brains of a rocking horse :roll:

NickF

Post by NickF »

I assume Lacazette will be out of the Milan games. Can't say I am really looking forward to us going into the San Siro with Welshit as our main striker.

As for the post above about Wilshere not being good enough for the Arsenal, when fit, he most definitely is IMO.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

augie wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:33 am
supergeorgegraham wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:26 am
Really poor performance and AC Milan will knock us out. Welbeck was the most shocking though

Lets get this straight ............. keane was a warrior and a great leader of men (most of the time) and a guy that would NEVER accept second best - all that being said, wilshere is twice the footballer (in terms of skill and vision) that keane ever was. If jack had of been fit for most of his time in the club, we could actually be talking about him as one of the best midfielders in europe (sorry sid :wink: ).

Keane can fcuk right off imo - he was a judas c.unt that treated his country with distain long before saipan, and a guy that caused trouble at manure when he wasnt getting his way. He has the brains of a rocking horse :roll:

Players like Wilshere are why we fail to deliver on the pitch. A promising young talent who fails to produce on a regular basis either through injury or poor form.
Overrated and hyped up in the press because he is English.
The list of these types of players is very long over the last 10 years. Xhaka is worse though and we spent big money on him.