Hector v AFTV

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GranadaJoe

Re: Hector v AFTV

Post by GranadaJoe »

I don't get the 'he's making the fanbase look like wankers' bit.

He actually interviews a lot of different fans. There is a main group with idiots like Ty, Troopz, Keleche etc and wannabes like DT, but the group also contains Lee, Graham, Mo, Claude etc, who, to me, are normal fans (who go to EVERY game) and who give their opinions sensibly, and reasonably articulately.
The press will always try to find extreme examples of behaviour, but that's not Robbie's fault. His original objective was to give fans a voice, and I think he's done OK. I wish he was a bit more articulate, intellligent and creative, but in his favour, he's sincere, passionate and genuine, and he's got off his arse and built the channel.

There are arseholes on AFTV, just as there are on these pages, but they should be held accountable for their own actions.

I've checked out a few fan channels and none are clearly better or worse than AFTV (I recommend the Chelsea site, with the gorgeous Sophie, though best with the sound turned down). If he's now making a few quid, then good luck to him.

And for people who hate it; don't watch it.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:47 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:21 am
CloakedGooner wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:26 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:38 am
CloakedGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:07 pm

Are you related to Robbie? Why are you so hellbent on defending him?
I don't care about him being successful, it's how he done it that pisses me off. He interviews the same idiots all the time and broadcasts an unfair representation of Arsenal fans to the rest of the country. Makes it seem like we are all utter mongs so that he can make money. Imo in doing this he has sold out his fellow gooners, and created something that is used to ridicule us constantly. I don't watch it but people i know who support other clubs ram it down my throat all the time, so i can't avoid this embarrassment. He is a c*nt of the highest order :evil:
In your last paragraph, you identified why you don't like AFTV and also why you don't know what you are talking about. How can you have a pop at something you don't watch! Are you really that shallow that you let what other football fans wind you up, ha. I get tons of banter from fans of other clubs and have no problem giving it back, grow some balls man. Where is that facepalm emoticon!

I'm not related to Robbie, I take a balanced view unlike you. AFTV is something I watch, but if you actually read what I say rather than rant, you will see I haven't subbed for any of their vids and I don't like the way they advertise.

DT and Claude both make valid points that a lot of Gooners agree with. Perhaps they are now self-promoting, but if you have such forceful opinions about the lack of people that get featured, why don't you go on it yourself?

Bellerend did his cause a wonder of good last night didn't he..........

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh dear, you're clutching at straws and backtracking! Youre just a complete fan boy of Robbie and therefore unable to listen to valid points against him. You've lost the argument and you know it. Now run along and masterbate furiously while watching some AFTV videos :lol:
Clutching at straws, I have addressed every point you have raised and you are coming back at me like a kid in a school playground.

Is it half term?

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :D :D :D
Addressed every point with nonsense i might add! Apart from one. Are you happy for them to represent you? And the Arsenal fan base? No BS on this one. Yes or no?
It's only nonsense to you. Arsenal fans are indifferent I would say accross the board, some like AFTV some don't. I doubt that any Arsenal fan would say they represent the fan base. And no they don't represent me, but I can see a space for what they do. A lot of the contributors talk sense. I don't agree with everything they say, some more than others but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be a forum to hold the club accountable for the utter shit we have to put up with these days.

Let's not detract from some of the points here, someone has sabotaged AFTV and you have jumped on the bandwagon, why? Perhaps you are not articulate enough to banter back at some of your mates. If they are spuds, manure fans from london, scousers etc etc that shouldnt be that hard, should it?

You talk about BS, all you have done is rant all through this thread. Judging by my last comment and the quality of your English, it would seem that perhaps you are on half term. More homework required, I think.

Offside

Post by Offside »

I had to laugh at Bellerin complaining about "profiting from failure". What does he think his massive wages are? :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Offside wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:14 pm
I had to laugh at Bellerin complaining about "profiting from failure". What does he think his massive wages are? :lol:
He’s well and truly showed them with his performance today :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:03 pm
Offside wrote:

If performances in general continue as they are, then I am fully expecting our ponytailed spanish w**ker to get some serious abuse from the fans before this season is over - well merited it will be too 8)

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

augie wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:50 pm
northbank123 wrote:
Offside wrote:

If performances in general continue as they are, then I am fully expecting our ponytailed spanish w**ker to get some serious abuse from the fans before this season is over - well merited it will be too 8)
Just as well for him that he’s already “made it”

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
Offside wrote:
Yep. He sure showed us. :oops: :lol: Fucking useless bitch makes Sagna's last couple years with us look quality! :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:58 am
northbank123 wrote:
Offside wrote:
Yep. He sure showed us. :oops: :lol: Fucking useless bitch makes Sagna's last couple years with us look quality! :roll:
Can you imagine what Lauren must be thinking & feeling seeing these Powder Puff Snowflake Pussified Egomaniac Cuntts playing at RB for Arsenal!???

This guy had his limits but Maaan he was "Tough"

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Has Hector apologised yet?
He may push to leave in the summer but who'll by him after his recent from.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Who would buy him ?
Probably anyone that agrees with the premise that players under Wenger are not developed properly. If they watch the way he performed when he first broke through , they will see that a few months of deradicalisation and they have a good player.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Another utterly abysmal performance from Bellerin tonight.

augie

Post by augie »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:18 pm
Another utterly abysmal performance from Bellerin tonight.

If ever there was a guy that was proving the fans criticisms correct, then it is this guy - absolutely abysmal again last night and seems to be getting worse with each passing game. I do think that with the right coaching (and a change in attitude), bellerin could be a good player for us, but if le cock stays for another season you can add this arrogant w**ker to the "failed potential" bin

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Some players like Chambers and Holding disimproved because of the lack of coaching at the club but I think Bellerin's failures are as much due to his own arrogance and unwarranted self confidence ..No doubt as a newcomer he looked the real deal, but a combination of Wenger's management and his own ego have severely halted that..

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

We won't know the answer until he gets coached by someone else , be it at our place or elsewhere. Could be that he is another too much too soon player but the pace and ability is there but he needs developing.

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

If we brought in someone like Ancelotti/Simeone/Allegri (wishful thinking I know), who could actually teach Bellerin the art of defend, he would be an incredible player.