Hector v AFTV

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Hector v AFTV

Post by Redarmy »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:08 pm
CloakedGooner wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:35 am
Everyone lining up to suck Robbies dick it seems :roll: so none of you are embarrassed that these bellends get wheeled out to supposedly represent us? You're proud of them representing the fan base? Absolute nonsense :oops:

I agree with everything Augie said above 8)
You've got a bit of a chip on your shoulder, haven't you. Are you the sort of person that's bitter and twisted out of anyone that does well in life. You come accross like that.

Because people show respect other people that have made a success out of something, that makes you a cocksucker? Really?

Only an utter bellend would believe that AFTV put the soundtrack out to sabotage Bellerin. The geezer (Bellerin) is a deluded cock, that would do well to watch videos of the likes of Dixon, Lauren and even Sagna. He might realise his deficiencies as a right back them.

Nail on the head......
(Bellerin) would do well to watch videos of the likes of Dixon, Lauren and even Sagna. He might realise his deficiencies as a right back them,

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

One of them is called Troopz? :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:22 pm
One of them is called Troopz? :roll:
:lol:

Soon to be DJ Troopz an ting init bruv. :oops: :roll: :censored:

(Probably) :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:29 am
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:20 am
I enjoy some AFTV from time to time. I don't see why people hate them so much? Yeah he makes a profit from views and has the same 6 guys on there every week, but who cares? Robbie, DT, Troopz etc would all love to see Arsenal back to winning ways like any real fan would. Bellerin is such a pussy along with the majority of the rest of the team, and it all stems from the biggest pussy himself, Wenger.

Because some of the people on it are all about the publicity/fame, and one needs some counselling/mental help :oops: There is no-one that has had more battles with wenker cock suckers than me, but most of them can have some sort of rational debate and acknowledge some problems - ty is on a different planet though, and his utterings are nonsical and worthy of some sort of medical assistance :roll:

I occasionally watched aftv, and mostly when my sons wanted to show me some of the interviews, but dt's recent rant at fellow Gooners has finished me with them - I understand why he might question the timing of the last protest (I suggested on here days beforehand that the timing wasn't great), but to call the organisers idiots is bang out of order imo. All he wants is to be controversial to get a bit of attention imo, and that calls into question the man's integrity - he could have questioned the timing of the protest without personally insulting the guys trying to rally the support against wenker, but that doesn't fit in with his angry image and he preferred to call them idiots :roll:

One thing for certain is that no man like that is representative of me despite both of us wanting wenker out :evil:
100% with augie on this. What type of prize prick gets a Wenger tattoo over a bet and then makes sure it's video taped and in the papers? :oops: :roll:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... osing-var/

Only an attention seeking media whore that's who. This bell end loved the attention of being a protester and then sold out for publicity and got pissy when others took on the protest mantle. Also that fucking banner was not his idea it was started here.

herbert

Post by herbert »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:03 am
augie wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:29 am
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:20 am
I enjoy some AFTV from time to time. I don't see why people hate them so much? Yeah he makes a profit from views and has the same 6 guys on there every week, but who cares? Robbie, DT, Troopz etc would all love to see Arsenal back to winning ways like any real fan would. Bellerin is such a pussy along with the majority of the rest of the team, and it all stems from the biggest pussy himself, Wenger.

Because some of the people on it are all about the publicity/fame, and one needs some counselling/mental help :oops: There is no-one that has had more battles with wenker cock suckers than me, but most of them can have some sort of rational debate and acknowledge some problems - ty is on a different planet though, and his utterings are nonsical and worthy of some sort of medical assistance :roll:

I occasionally watched aftv, and mostly when my sons wanted to show me some of the interviews, but dt's recent rant at fellow Gooners has finished me with them - I understand why he might question the timing of the last protest (I suggested on here days beforehand that the timing wasn't great), but to call the organisers idiots is bang out of order imo. All he wants is to be controversial to get a bit of attention imo, and that calls into question the man's integrity - he could have questioned the timing of the protest without personally insulting the guys trying to rally the support against wenker, but that doesn't fit in with his angry image and he preferred to call them idiots :roll:

One thing for certain is that no man like that is representative of me despite both of us wanting wenker out :evil:
100% with augie on this. What type of prize prick gets a Wenger tattoo over a bet and then makes sure it's video taped and in the papers? :oops: :roll:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... osing-var/

Only an attention seeking media whore that's who. This bell end loved the attention of being a protester and then sold out for publicity and got pissy when others took on the protest mantle. Also that fucking banner was not his idea it was started here.
Yes GRADE A crunt ,look at the fellas twitter its like a war zone for Arsenal fans ,and there is no lealousy from me towards Robbie and aftv but seeing as following the Arsenal over land and sea allows you to vent your spleen on social media without having an agenda then that *word censored* should be called mr me and I,because its gone past being just about the arsenal with this fella

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:
Everyone lining up to suck Robbies dick it seems :roll: so none of you are embarrassed that these bellends get wheeled out to supposedly represent us? You're proud of them representing the fan base? Absolute nonsense :oops:

You've got a bit of a chip on your shoulder, haven't you. Are you the sort of person that's bitter and twisted out of anyone that does well in life. You come accross like that.

Because people show respect other people that have made a success out of something, that makes you a cocksucker? Really?

Only an utter bellend would believe that AFTV put the soundtrack out to sabotage Bellerin. The geezer (Bellerin) is a deluded cock, that would do well to watch videos of the likes of Dixon, Lauren and even Sagna. He might realise his deficiencies as a right back them.
Are you related to Robbie? Why are you so hellbent on defending him?
I don't care about him being successful, it's how he done it that pisses me off. He interviews the same idiots all the time and broadcasts an unfair representation of Arsenal fans to the rest of the country. Makes it seem like we are all utter mongs so that he can make money. Imo in doing this he has sold out his fellow gooners, and created something that is used to ridicule us constantly. I don't watch it but people i know who support other clubs ram it down my throat all the time, so i can't avoid this embarrassment. He is a c*nt of the highest order :evil:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

They get the same idiots on every time to make ever bigger fools of themselves and make piles of money because if it. Well done Robbie but let no one dress this pile of shit up as a tv station for the fans.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

It's fucking embarrassing is what it is. Makes Gooners look like a bunch of fucking hysterical mongs that know fuck all about football.... :oops:

... then again..... :D :wink:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:07 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:

I don't care about him being successful, it's how he done it that pisses me off. He interviews the same idiots all the time and broadcasts an unfair representation of Arsenal fans to the rest of the country. Makes it seem like we are all utter mongs so that he can make money. Imo in doing this he has sold out his fellow gooners, and created something that is used to ridicule us constantly. I don't watch it but people i know who support other clubs ram it down my throat all the time, so i can't avoid this embarrassment. He is a c*nt of the highest order :evil:
In your last paragraph, you identified why you don't like AFTV and also why you don't know what you are talking about. How can you have a pop at something you don't watch! Are you really that shallow that you let what other football fans wind you up, ha. I get tons of banter from fans of other clubs and have no problem giving it back, grow some balls man. Where is that facepalm emoticon!

I'm not related to Robbie, I take a balanced view unlike you. AFTV is something I watch, but if you actually read what I say rather than rant, you will see I haven't subbed for any of their vids and I don't like the way they advertise.

DT and Claude both make valid points that a lot of Gooners agree with. Perhaps they are now self-promoting, but if you have such forceful opinions about the lack of people that get featured, why don't you go on it yourself?

Bellerend did his cause a wonder of good last night didn't he..........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:38 am
CloakedGooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:

In your last paragraph, you identified why you don't like AFTV and also why you don't know what you are talking about. How can you have a pop at something you don't watch! Are you really that shallow that you let what other football fans wind you up, ha. I get tons of banter from fans of other clubs and have no problem giving it back, grow some balls man. Where is that facepalm emoticon!

I'm not related to Robbie, I take a balanced view unlike you. AFTV is something I watch, but if you actually read what I say rather than rant, you will see I haven't subbed for any of their vids and I don't like the way they advertise.

DT and Claude both make valid points that a lot of Gooners agree with. Perhaps they are now self-promoting, but if you have such forceful opinions about the lack of people that get featured, why don't you go on it yourself?

Oh dear, you're clutching at straws and backtracking! Youre just a complete fan boy of Robbie and therefore unable to listen to valid points against him. You've lost the argument and you know it. Now run along and masterbate furiously while watching some AFTV videos :lol:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:

Oh dear, you're clutching at straws now! Youre clearly just a complete fan boy of Robbie and therefore unable to listen to valid points against his channel. You've lost the argument and you know it. Now run along and have a chug to some AFTV videos :lol:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:26 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:

Oh dear, you're clutching at straws and backtracking! Youre just a complete fan boy of Robbie and therefore unable to listen to valid points against him. You've lost the argument and you know it. Now run along and masterbate furiously while watching some AFTV videos :lol:
Clutching at straws, I have addressed every point you have raised and you are coming back at me like a kid in a school playground.

Is it half term?

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :D :D :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DING ! DING!

Fight Fight Fight! :box: :D :barscarf:

:popcorn:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Bloke has done very well to make himself a lot of money and publicity out of this. Doesn't hugely bother me as I've always stayed well away from it and couldn't put a face to a single one of those names.

Anybody wanting to call him a twat is well within their rights though - he is doing so by making the fanbase look like complete and utter wankers. Unfortunately the perception that 90% of other fans have of Arsenal fans is AFTV and Piers Morgan.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:21 am
CloakedGooner wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:26 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Clutching at straws, I have addressed every point you have raised and you are coming back at me like a kid in a school playground.

Is it half term?

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :D :D :D
Addressed every point with nonsense i might add! Apart from one. Are you happy for them to represent you? And the Arsenal fan base? No BS on this one. Yes or no?