Hector v AFTV

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Hector v AFTV

Post by augie »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:20 am
I enjoy some AFTV from time to time. I don't see why people hate them so much? Yeah he makes a profit from views and has the same 6 guys on there every week, but who cares? Robbie, DT, Troopz etc would all love to see Arsenal back to winning ways like any real fan would. Bellerin is such a pussy along with the majority of the rest of the team, and it all stems from the biggest pussy himself, Wenger.

Because some of the people on it are all about the publicity/fame, and one needs some counselling/mental help :oops: There is no-one that has had more battles with wenker cock suckers than me, but most of them can have some sort of rational debate and acknowledge some problems - ty is on a different planet though, and his utterings are nonsical and worthy of some sort of medical assistance :roll:

I occasionally watched aftv, and mostly when my sons wanted to show me some of the interviews, but dt's recent rant at fellow Gooners has finished me with them - I understand why he might question the timing of the last protest (I suggested on here days beforehand that the timing wasn't great), but to call the organisers idiots is bang out of order imo. All he wants is to be controversial to get a bit of attention imo, and that calls into question the man's integrity - he could have questioned the timing of the protest without personally insulting the guys trying to rally the support against wenker, but that doesn't fit in with his angry image and he preferred to call them idiots :roll:

One thing for certain is that no man like that is representative of me despite both of us wanting wenker out :evil:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Everyone lining up to suck Robbies dick it seems :roll: so none of you are embarrassed that these bellends get wheeled out to supposedly represent us? You're proud of them representing the fan base? Absolute nonsense :oops:

I agree with everything Augie said above 8)

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:35 am
Everyone lining up to suck Robbies dick it seems :roll: so none of you are embarrassed that these bellends get wheeled out to supposedly represent us? You're proud of them representing the fan base? Absolute nonsense :oops:

I agree with everything Augie said above 8)
You've got a bit of a chip on your shoulder, haven't you. Are you the sort of person that's bitter and twisted out of anyone that does well in life. You come accross like that.

Because people show respect other people that have made a success out of something, that makes you a cocksucker? Really?

Only an utter bellend would believe that AFTV put the soundtrack out to sabotage Bellerin. The geezer (Bellerin) is a deluded cock, that would do well to watch videos of the likes of Dixon, Lauren and even Sagna. He might realise his deficiencies as a right back them.

nut flush gooner

augie wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:29 am
I enjoy some AFTV from time to time. I don't see why people hate them so much? Yeah he makes a profit from views and has the same 6 guys on there every week, but who cares? Robbie, DT, Troopz etc would all love to see Arsenal back to winning ways like any real fan would. Bellerin is such a pussy along with the majority of the rest of the team, and it all stems from the biggest pussy himself, Wenger.

Because some of the people on it are all about the publicity/fame, and one needs some counselling/mental help :oops: There is no-one that has had more battles with wenker cock suckers than me, but most of them can have some sort of rational debate and acknowledge some problems - ty is on a different planet though, and his utterings are nonsical and worthy of some sort of medical assistance :roll:
You're contradicting yourself there, who on AFTV is a Wenger cock sucker apart from TY. 90% of them want Wenger out.

They are ordinary fans that go to every game. You could hardly say they are only after the fame (perhaps with the exception of Troopz). Any notoriety comes from modern day social media. Do you go to all of the games and spend thousands of pounds supporting the club over land and sea, if you did I suspect you would want to vent your spleen every now and again.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:

I occasionally watched aftv, and mostly when my sons wanted to show me some of the interviews, but dt's recent rant at fellow Gooners has finished me with them - I understand why he might question the timing of the last protest (I suggested on here days beforehand that the timing wasn't great), but to call the organisers idiots is bang out of order imo. All he wants is to be controversial to get a bit of attention imo, and that calls into question the man's integrity - he could have questioned the timing of the protest without personally insulting the guys trying to rally the support against wenker, but that doesn't fit in with his angry image and he preferred to call them idiots :roll:

One thing for certain is that no man like that is representative of me despite both of us wanting wenker out :evil:
:shock:

ONE!!!!??????????????

I can think of at least Six...

Ya feel me blud. :D

augie

Post by augie »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:12 pm
augie wrote:

You're contradicting yourself there, who on AFTV is a Wenger cock sucker apart from TY. 90% of them want Wenger out.

They are ordinary fans that go to every game. You could hardly say they are only after the fame (perhaps with the exception of Troopz). Any notoriety comes from modern day social media. Do you go to all of the games and spend thousands of pounds supporting the club over land and sea, if you did I suspect you would want to vent your spleen every now and again.

Read my post again - ty was the only one on there that I referred to as a wenker cocksucker.

Dt is after the fame in the same way that all those muppets that have their own youtube channel :roll: Venting my spleen is something I know very well cos I have been doing it here since 2007 (any of the old stagers will tell you that :lol: ) - as I said though, venting at fans who have got up off their arses to try and push an agenda that he is supposed to support is very wrong, and stinks of a guy that just wants to be seen as opposing everything :roll: It is accepted that aftv has a large following, so why not use that platform to gain support for the protests instead of slating the organisers - he is, in my opinion at least, a publicity seeking whore

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:39 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
augie wrote:

Read my post again - ty was the only one on there that I referred to as a wenker cocksucker.

Dt is after the fame in the same way that all those muppets that have their own youtube channel :roll: Venting my spleen is something I know very well cos I have been doing it here since 2007 (any of the old stagers will tell you that :lol: ) - as I said though, venting at fans who have got up off their arses to try and push an agenda that he is supposed to support is very wrong, and stinks of a guy that just wants to be seen as opposing everything :roll: It is accepted that aftv has a large following, so why not use that platform to gain support for the protests instead of slating the organisers - he is, in my opinion at least, a publicity seeking whore
Really!?? It seems a lot longer. :mrgreen: :wink:

nut flush gooner

augie wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
augie wrote:

What good is venting your spleen on a football forum? The protest was organised with joke timing, I said this before it happened. DT is only talking sense about the protest and I don't agree that he originally set out to make a name for himself, it's more a consequence of modern day social media. Is he milking it now, possibly but again my reference to the bloke who who posted those links yesterday, a lot of people have agenda's with AFTV. I am a glass half full person, live and let live.

He isn't paid by AFTV anyway, but they aren't going to turn away someone who gets more views than a lot of the other contributors are they?

With regards to the Wenger cocksuckers, AFTV would have no balance if they only allowed WOBs. So, unfortunately, if you do decide to watch it, Ty is a medicine that you have to swallow. I just laugh at him. It should be light-hearted, anyway.

GTG

Post by GTG »

To be fair to Robbie you have to give him his dues for being the first one to really move on this kind of thing on main stream social media.

Most clubs have it now and there have been some epic rants and meltdowns from supporters but none of them get anywhere near the views and publicity ours do.

Aside from maybe that Andy Tate manc geezer who was quality :D

In the early days Robbie would interview all manner of people. Friends of mine have been interviewed on several occasions over the years. I think the crux of the issue now is the fact that there is a set 5 or 6 that get interviewed every week and theres no question about it they are embarrassing at times......

Putting Claude and Ty on together is one example. Its cringeworthy and shows you that its now all about the money to Robbie. As soon as he became affliated to Ladbrokes to me it lost what the whole thing was supposed to be about. I don't mind him making a living from it but they are going to want views and ratings and the only way they're gonna get that is to interview the popular characters.

nut flush gooner

GTG wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:02 pm
To be fair to Robbie you have to give him his dues for being the first one to really move on this kind of thing on main stream social media.

Most clubs have it now and there have been some epic rants and meltdowns from supporters but none of them get anywhere near the views and publicity ours do.

In the early days Robbie would interview all manner of people. Friends of mine have been interviewed on several occasions over the years. I think the crux of the issue now is the fact that there is a set 5 or 6 that get interviewed every week and theres no question about it they are embarrassing at times......

Putting Claude and Ty on together is one example. Its cringeworthy and shows you that its now all about the money to Robbie. As soon as he became affliated to Ladbrokes to me it lost what the whole thing was supposed to be about. I don't mind him making a living from it but they are going to want views and ratings and the only way they're gonna get that is to interview the popular characters.
Yeah, I agree with the stuff about Ladbrokes. Being affiliated with a scummy bookmaker isn't a great for your overall reputation, I would put it ahead of who actually appears on the channel.

augie

Post by augie »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:56 pm
augie wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
augie wrote:

What good is venting your spleen on a football forum? The protest was organised with joke timing, I said this before it happened. DT is only talking sense about the protest and I don't agree that he originally set out to make a name for himself, it's more a consequence of modern day social media. Is he milking it now, possibly but again my reference to the bloke who who posted those links yesterday, a lot of people have agenda's with AFTV. I am a glass half full person, live and let live.

He isn't paid by AFTV anyway, but they aren't going to turn away someone who gets more views than a lot of the other contributors are they?

With regards to the Wenger cocksuckers, AFTV would have no balance if they only allowed WOBs. So, unfortunately, if you do decide to watch it, Ty is a medicine that you have to swallow. I just laugh at him. It should be light-hearted, anyway.

So was dt right to call the protesters idiots then ? You are addressing every other point that I am making, but you are saying nothing about that part

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:06 pm
GTG wrote:

Yeah, I agree with the stuff about Ladbrokes. Being affiliated with a scummy bookmaker isn't a great for your overall reputation, I would put it ahead of who actually appears on the channel.
Exactly like that c*nt Durham at Talkshite,he slags Arsenal off and a lot of Arsenal fans call in to argue with him,which is precisely what he wants,ratings and calls,just change the channel and don't give them the ammunition,I haven't listened to Talkshite for years but I can imagine people still rise to the bait he sets.

Having said that I have agreed with a lot of whats said on AFTV,you just have to look beyond some of the street talk and ego's.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

augie wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
augie wrote:

:shock:

Too easy :lol:

nut flush gooner

robbo10 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:17 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:06 pm
GTG wrote:

Exactly like that c*nt Durham at Talkshite,he slags Arsenal off and a lot of Arsenal fans call in to argue with him,which is precisely what he wants,ratings and calls,just change the channel and don't give them the ammunition,I haven't listened to Talkshite for years but I can imagine people still rise to the bait he sets.

Having said that I have agreed with a lot of whats said on AFTV,you just have to look beyond some of the street talk and ego's.
I am surprised no one has seized on his mrs being a gooner, I used to know her in the 90s. It is even suggested that Durham is a gooner himself.

nut flush gooner

augie wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:16 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:56 pm
augie wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
augie wrote:

So was dt right to call the protesters idiots then ? You are addressing every other point that I am making, but you are saying nothing about that part
That’s harsh tbh poor use of words, but the gist of what he says is right imo. None of these people are media trained so I accept that they can get people’s backs up. That doesn’t make the principle of what the channel are trying to achieve wrong. I don’t agree with everything he or anyone else on AFTV says but it is clear that the players watch, so if Wenger isn’t going to give them a kick up the backside then they should hear what fans say.

As for Claude it’s fantastic mental health is getting the exposure it does these days, he is a genuine person and just shows what Arsenal can do to you!