Bergkamp's testimonial

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Von Smalls

Post by Von Smalls »

BourneGooner wrote:I just think when you have been a red member for five years you should automatically be upgraded to a silver member , at the moment you could be on the red membership for 5 to 10 years and someone who has just joined has the same benifits .
What benifits are those then :?:

Could it be paying £30 for a membership pack and the chance of seeing the boys play in the league cup.

There is one way we could all get tickets and that is to buy a suit and tie and never sing football chants. :lol:

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

I am going to turn this thread back on to Dennis.

I managed to catch the first half of this match in a Walkabout opposite the hotel I was staying in. At half-time I just about had enough time to change for going out with the hen party I was with!! I came back to the pub and saw the whole of the legends team being introduced and watched up to about 75 mins when my sister phoned to say the rest of the party were in the foyer and just about to leave.

Gutted to have missed the match and the drink from Dennis in the Rocket. Especially as it was thanks for doing the Dennis Bergkamp day last season which I had helped out for.